Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
just a reminder, Jenn is 5’7” and that baby is ONE month old
I got a quick video of their new nanny pushing him in the stroller. She's a little older but they're probably running out of nanny options at this point and Jenn will take anyone to avoid the FOMO...

creepy-baby (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lucyricardo

The "Easter haul" is sadly emblematic of how some American parents are going about holidays. In my day Christmas was for a lot of gifts/toys and Easter meant some chocolate and maybe a book in a basket. Now, every special event turns into a mini Christmas. I know parents who get toys for their kids on Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, July 4th (and do things like having Elf on the Shelf bring gifts during December before Christmas). Of course it's all documented on Facebook. It's too much and leads to spoiled kids.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Did they do the Holy Moley haul? Because I was promised Holy Moly paraphernalia 🤣

Tim always gets excited when he hears steak for dinner because he knows what comes next

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

U76

Chatty Member
Just checking the last Universal video now and Tim recorded while in Poseidon's Fury. If I remember correctly, that's specifically not allowed. In her video, Jackie specifically called out that recording wasn't allowed. So is Tim just being a shitty jerk again? Or since it's closing do the team members no longer really care?
I'll always go with Dim being a shitty entitled asshole as the reason for any choice he makes.

• Heart

Tiredofeverything

Thread recap: Dumb and Dumber continue to forget that they film their lives and continue to do the opposite of whatever they said they were going / not going to do. Daily vlogging has become an every once in a while home vlog with the worst timing/pre planning. Tim is desperate to get away from his 3 children as they slowly watch all of their successes and money fade away.

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Just a reminder of their channel description:

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!

They wouldnt want to stray from that :LOL:
Excuse you, they go to Publix, they go to Targay, they go to the outlets, if we get super lucky they go to IKEA! All the things a potential tourist should want to see on a travel channel!

• Haha
here Bojos, lemme fix it for you!
1681513553695.png

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of exploting your miracle children this is it! We are based out of Lake Nona, Florida and focus on all things that have to do with over-indulging on beige food. From Disney to Universal we *might* have you covered if Ginn feels like pausing her Bravo real housewives show. Our videos range anywhere from being posted 10-30 days late because we are so busy taking care of our miracle children despite having two nannies! We also cover Sea World and Legoland even though we haven't visited in years. Join us as we waddle around Orlando and eat everything it has to offer!

• Haha
  • Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
They probably thought they could talk their way into the school and convince them to let them stay. They're not used to not getting their way.

So let me get this straight, they were going to stay at the school from morning to 2pm with Ginn, Dim and OL$VER?! They really thought they would bring their 1 month old baby to school???? How can a teacher teach with a crying baby in the room? Was Ginn going to breastfeed in the classroom in front of all the preschoolers? You know she wouldn't want to leave the room for even one second. WTF???

• Sick
  • Wow

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
You guyzzzz we decided it just isn't the right time for buddy to go to school. He misses us soooo much so we are going to wait a little longer. It's going to be hard on me with a newborn, babyzilla, and editing but I need to be here for buddy. Maybe when the baby is older they can go to school together so they won't feel alone. And we have some cruises, staycations, vacations that we would have to miss if he is in school full time. I have just been so overwhelmed and stressed that when we are able, I want to be able to go and make core memories. And if we try to have a other baby we won't be able to go anywhere for a while. Yeah so we are just gonna keep teaching him ar home. 🙄

• Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
I’m so pleased Jackson is finally going to preschool. Hopefully this is the first step to him becoming the normal little boy that he should be without the toxic influence of his parents. I hope he makes lots of friends and gets invited over for play dates and has his friends back to his house too. However, knowing how quickly they get bored of putting any effort into anything he does, I worry that they won’t bother and kids can be cruel, they’ll stop bothering with him. You have to put the effort into their friendships, yet they put zero effort into their own ‘friendships’ so who knows.

macr80

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

I absolutely loathe these people.

View attachment 2088352

If you go to the gym’s instagram and looked at their tagged videos you might see them in the background of a video from awhile ago 👀👀👀👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I wanted to put this on here for those of you that don't watch the vids.

Go ahead Tim, tell us that you're reading Tattle without telling us that you read Tattle.

View attachment 2092497

View attachment 2092498

View attachment 2092505
Okay Dimmy, if you're going to acknowledge the filthy, cluttered countertops, the least you can do now is explain why two grown adults with no jobs can't find time to clean them every once in a while. Don't worry, we'll wait.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Meanwhile in stan-land....

Why, do you want your own pair or are you infatuated with how he looks in them? Weirdo.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.43.37 PM.png

Okay Carol. 👀
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.43.43 PM.png

LOL Fusion Monkey's version of Jesus is some fragile vengeful manchild.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.44.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.46.19 PM.png

Hey lynda, J¢ can't read but the answer would be no, Ollieson has no freaking clue it's easter. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.46.28 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey bitch 1) that's fucking rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST fucking people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

OG Buddy is still definitely wearing diapers at night.
They can pretend all they like that they’ve changed and grown up, but their horrible, nasty side -their real personalities- always show. They’ve always ridiculed other people while being the biggest jokes themselves. But when Tattle dishes out criticism and makes fun of them, they can’t take it.

I wonder when Themepark Dad will get fed up of being used by them, just like Jim and Nicole got fed up? Every so often, they have to use random people for their videos just to try and convince people they have “friends.” Jim and Nicole, the English men who cooked them Christmas dinner, everyone gets fed up with the Trackers sooner or later because they can see through their fake personas.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Why is the Prop all but pinned to the table by his chin whilst Dimmifer does the kids Lego for him? Why not have a little table and chair set up that he can do these sort of activities on?
Also is it normal in America for you to spend so much time sat on the kitchen floor either playing with your kid or in general sat having a chat propped against your fridge like these two waste of space parents do? (Asking as a Brit cos sure as hell it don’t happen over here!!)
No, it's not normal to sit on the kitchen floor. It's weird. I've never sat down on my kitchen floor in my life. Do they sit there because their other rooms are too messy? I'll never understand Tracker logic.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Random: I hate Jenns nasty thumb 🤢🤢🤢

also, how does she not know where she is?!!
So Tim could basically drop her off anywhere in Orlando, and she couldn’t find her way back home😩

• Haha
  • Sad