Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
So I may have been busy watching indictment coverage last night...but that new video was boring as hell. I honestly thought he'd be bringing the prop along with him, but I guess Adam decided to baby sit Dim again. Lord, the interactions of those two remind me George and Lenny in Of Mice and Men. And Dim you are not George, I know that has to upset Mr. Know It All. Really, I had such a struggle watching this one that it wasn't even good sleeping material it was that boring. I am throwing the following out as a thread title (though I figure anyone who never read this Stienback classic is not going to get it).

Tim Tracker 126: Tim Gets to Tend to Rabbits
There are at least 2 movie versions and the many Looney Tunes references to get it

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to add that in the past, he has thanked Disney for inviting him out when there wasn’t even a media event going on.
So it’s hard to tell now when he is genuinely invited out or not unless it’s Sea World. They still love him for some reason.
Probably because Bush Gardens has a smaller audience than Disney. If you're not really into coasters, you're probably not as likely to go there especially after the Black Fish baklash (Side Note: Dimmy, you really need to stop going to parks that abuse you're wife's own kind). I also think COVID hit them more than Disney.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Ugh - she is about to bring baby onto the live stream. Pathetic. Here come the baby Super Stickers.

And she is nursing him on camera. I am not anti-nursing AT ALL, I nursed for years, but this is just ridiculous because she must get the attention. She doesn't need to be on the live this desperately.
Exactly!

xojamilyn

I’ve been doing my own taxes for years and one of the questions asks if I’ve worked out of state. Wonder how the know-it-all handles that. Does he say no, label the videos a vacation, but still try to write it off? Or does he admit to “working” in CA and HI? And write off every little thing including the whales 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and umpteen desserts per day? Is he carrying around a target bag on all these trips to store every receipt?

edit to add more questions.

And what about all of the souvenirs? If they claim it’s for the memories, to me that’s a personal choice to buy it…is he claiming all of the shirts and frames?? I would think it’s only a true business expense if he’s buying it solely to use as a giveaway for his business. And we know how that goes. did they film J$‘s birth in the hopes of writing off the hospital stay??

They are just an audit waiting to happen
the frames that they never put up and never have time for

Yes, but that whole thing with Blackfish was a decade ago at this point.

Busch Gardens is considered more of a locals park, so to speak. Locals and Floridians. It does get tourists, obvs, but not like SW or WDW or Universal.

Yeah, I'm sure at the start of Blackfish it may have been affected a bit, with some acts pulling out of their concert series or some drops in attendance (though it could be argued they were a bit stagnant with some of their newer ride openings too around that time), but that isn't a factor now.

As a side note, I always found it rather hypocritical of people who would be passionately bashing SW left and right (not realizing all the awesome work they do to show up to emergency situations; rescue, rehabilitate, and release marine life here in Florida; or help smaller, less-funded organizations do so) - and "boycotting" SW - while openly boasting of being Disney's biggest fan and readily going to EPCOT where the Living Seas are.

The same Living Seas that have sad enclosures for their dolphins.
The same Living Seas that had staff in the mid-1980s with one Dr. Sweeney (a marine mammal vet) go into the waters off Fort Myers to CAPTURE several dolphins for the exhibit - dolphins who later died in captivity at Disney.
The same Living Seas that have - surprise! - SeaWorld on speed dial when they need assistance, or to compare notes on their animals.

SO many of these companies have skeletons in their closets with regard to how things were done in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

And now... back to the Trackers! 🤪

This was really well said. SeaWorld (particularly the one in San Diego) got so demonized. That's why the owners of the parks were like "F*ck this, we will turn all of these parks into ocean versions of our Busch Gardens parks with Sesame Place thrown in."

I remember Ellen DeGeneres going on a tirade against SeaWorld and keeping fish in captivity and yet she's part of a franchise that is tied to The Living Seas at EPCOT.

I do remember Disney was at the center of controversy over turkey vulture killings at Discovery Island and animal deaths at Animal Kingdom when it opened. But social media was not really a thing back then.

I do wonder how much longer Animal Kingdom will continue to have a bird show. And how much longer Universal will have its Animal Actors show. Or maybe people exclusively have an issue with water animals performing in shows.

Hey Bojos, is it too late to cancel that Rivian order?

I hope so!!

Silly peon, they'll get both. So I see I missed the Salute to the NSFW Stan Live yesterday. Pity-not. Actually, have been skipping most of the boring content this week since I've been super busy. And I really don't feel like I'm missing much.

Reactions: 8

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
We have reached Oliver and Company in our podcast and all I can think off is this poor unfortunate soul(oh wait, that's the next one!)

erry

VIP Member
It’s
You guyzzzzz, Ginn probably had to feed Big Babe AND load the dishwasher AND fold laundry AND wipe her own ass yesterday AND today!!! It's sooooo hard, she's the first person in the history of life going through this, okaaay? It's too overwhelming to even finish writing a description! This job is so stressful!
damn you hit the nail right on the head! (As I just watched todays blog)

• Haha

scoker

Chatty Member

This seems to explain the Bojo relationship aspects that we’ve all picked up on. Not healthy or relationship goalzzz at all. They are sad lonely people. And now these broken, lonely people have children. Get some therapy Trackers. For your family.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Watched ATWs video, thought it was pretty darn funny. The thank the Phoenicians bit made me LOL

TheUnwell9000

I’ve been doing my own taxes for years and one of the questions asks if I’ve worked out of state. Wonder how the know-it-all handles that. Does he say no, label the videos a vacation, but still try to write it off? Or does he admit to “working” in CA and HI? And write off every little thing including the whales 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and umpteen desserts per day? Is he carrying around a target bag on all these trips to store every receipt?

edit to add more questions.

And what about all of the souvenirs? If they claim it’s for the memories, to me that’s a personal choice to buy it…is he claiming all of the shirts and frames?? I would think it’s only a true business expense if he’s buying it solely to use as a giveaway for his business. And we know how that goes. did they film J$‘s birth in the hopes of writing off the hospital stay??

They are just an audit waiting to happen
I imagine that it depends. I used to travel for work and didn't have to pay taxes in that state I worked at for a week. I believe it's X amount of time spent there you do.

So Adam writes off basically his entire existence. Nice.

In my state, you’d get audited so fast for shit like that.
Doubtful about getting audited. It's a valid loophole that's why they wanted to change the tax code around it. Just like businesses like target who ask you to donate to a cause and then they get to write off your donation as their own at the end of the year. All about playing the game sadly and for regular people it's not an option.

• Heart
I don't think they've ever cared about anything sport-related. I remember finding videos they posted from 2015 and 2017 of Tim going to Orlando City soccer games and I know he's also done the NFL Pro Bowl stuff when it was in town. I think going to a soccer game could be fun for J$, but I know the leagues have pretty tight regulation of footage to be shown and I'm sure Tim wouldn't want to have to actually parent at one, on top of them being at night with J$'s militant sleep schedule.
In the tone of Rafiki, Correction…Dim was hosted to those events, he didn’t just go on his own. Like most vloggers unless #hosted at some events, these vloggers never return of their own accord.
#homemovies

Forest

VIP Member
I hate the layout of their house. It’s just one big room. The only places for privacy are in the bedrooms or the bathrooms with the door closed.
Yeah, I would close off at least one of those front rooms with walls, probably that room they use as an office.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
What a horrible content timifer looks disgusting and so does his gluttonous greasy waddling hippo wife