Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Yep.

My mother was similar to you when I was little. My father had our only car and he'd take it to work 8-6 like your DH. So if my mom and I needed to go anywhere, we'd walk to the bus stop and take the bus downtown or whatever... to go to the doctor, or pay bills, etc. OR we'd just walk - to the grocery store, to the library, etc. - and these were probably like 45-mins walks to places in all sorts of weather (snow, rain, etc.)

I know this was up north at the time, and Jenn is not likely to do that given where they live in Lake Nona and doubtful she'd ride the bus ... BUT don't they have another vehicle sitting there in the garage?

She's going to have to learn to suck it up for the sake of her children and start driving again.

Like someone else mentioned above, she's had plenty of time to fix some of her issues BEFORE they had kids... ya know, being infertile and all.

But now the shit is hitting the literal fan and it's only going to get worse if she doesn't get herself in the right place mentally.

ETA: I 100% agree with @Forest. I don't discount PPD but it's Jenn we're talking about. She's cried wolf for so many years about so many things, it's hard to take anything she says seriously at this point. So it's likely 90% true FOMO and 10% PPD, given her history.

And this is why you don't cry wolf, Jenn.
Was about to say the same thing. She likes the exaggerate for sympathy. I’m wondering if she has had plenty of me time and had to watch the baby for one day.

Reactions: 9

Loueylouay

VIP Member
When did she have a breakdown? Thanks
Last home vlog. She can't cope with her FOMO
---
yeah J the asshole said and showed a lot that was none of his damn business. Unless there is a clear view of a jump there is always an investigation.
---

i don’t like any of his videos. He is just a whiney complainer and his content is boring
---

Kara and Nate posted their earnings monthly up to 2019 which gives a pretty good idea how much a similar sized channel with similar viewership would make for ads
They posted where?

JssLG317

VIP Member
You may have hit on the truth in the matter. We’ve been saying they spent all that money on the pass then didn’t use it. Maybe they aren’t using it & taking him because they lied that they bought it!
They probably just bought a single day ticket and claimed it was an AP. Definitely seems like something they’d do.

I am so far behind too. I feel like it's been weeks since I read here and slowly watching through their videos.

All I got from these videos is response to tattle. Look at what we are doing for Jackpot because we love him so much. Look at his blueberries. Jackpot got to pick out the colour of my new truck. Look at us be great parents with a practice easter egg hunt (WTFFFF???). Jackpot wanted a jeep, so we got him a jeep.

Then there is the "I can't even eat spicy food as much as I want it because the baby is colic" next video "I got the spicy po boy, it's so delishus". Why did Dim sit beside his bum buddy and the wives sit at opposite ends of the table with the kids between. Who doesn't like who? 😅Maybe it's also a time for Jackpot to socialize because they are such great parents. But why stick them at a restaurant. Why not have them to your sty of a house so the kids can play and actually socialize?
That is weird. Unless there is a unique sitting arrangement, we always sit opposite our friends. Meaning I am across from the husband and my Wife is sitting across from the wife. This way you can have cross talk conversations as well as one on ones. Really weird.
#homemovies

PistachioNut

VIP Member
It's sad Tim didn't bring Jackson do the fair. That's something he would have enjoyed, and it's not as big and overstimulating as a Disney park. It also would have given him some special time with dad away from the baby. It's sad nothing is ever about what Jackson wants. It's always about his dumb parents.
Did he give an explanation as to why Jackson was not with him?

FoBGD12

I haven't read through all of these lately but do we know why the heck they keep eating Olive Garden when it makes them so sick afterwards?????? Really confused.
The glory days of comped meals at Wine Bar George are long behind them, yet they keep clinging to the Italian food angle in the vain hope that they can somehow get a Darden Restaurants deal. After all, they do supposedly have the record of trying for the Bloomin Brands sponsorship.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Exactly

I haven't seen the live an don't plan to watch, but did she offer any privacy at all with it? I know many including those in my family have a type of sling thing they put on that completely covers both mum an baby, that way they can feed while at the mall or at someone's house but still be completely covered up, it also helps the baby stay close an snug while feeding

Please tell me she didn't actually whap out her diddy an feed him with absolutely no covering what so ever

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I think you have the age ranges wrong.

In the Planned Parenthood Charity stream she stated she was actively taking birth control up until the year she got pregnant with J$.

She claimed infertility but was taking birth control the entire time.
1680801104992.png

I can see how you could interpret it that way. But did she really stop birth control then get pregnant like within a few months? About 10 years could be 15 we know she tends to change her story to fit her narrative for example how long she's be in retail.

But any way we slice and dice this do their stans really care? I doubt it. The ones left seem oblivious to the BS the Trackers spew.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I suffered through it because I was interested. I normally don't watch ATW videos because I hate how he's constantly changing the subject and just babbles nonsensically about the most mundane shit (isn't this all vloggers though?!). He basically bitches about taxes for well over half the video, saying how stressed it makes him but he just gives everything to an accountant, so he doesn't even do his own taxes. Other things of interest:
  • He writes off A TON, including:
    • Hotels, gas, rental cars, flights, camera purchases, any admissions he pays to theme parks/museums/etc
  • Since he posts regular videos, he was told by an accountant that's proof that he's using his write-offs for business expenses
  • He's used an accountant for forever, is now on his second because the first retired. All his tax knowledge is from his accountant
  • He understands that he uses his write-offs to lower his taxable income, so that he pays less in taxes
  • He said he's not in the 10 or 12% tax brackets, that he's in a higher level, but doesn't say which one (though he keeps pointing to the 32% bracket), but he also doesn't understand tax brackets at all and bitches FOR A LONG TIME about how he wouldn't want to give up 40-50% of his income to the government. That's not how it works, Adam.
  • He says he understands why people try to evade paying their taxes, he'd rather have more money than pay the government.
  • He wonders if he should stop vlogging so that he could go down to a lower tax bracket and save more of his money
  • He takes a penalty to just file his taxes once per year instead of once a quarter because it's too stressful for him. He'd rather pay a larger fee to file every 5 years, but that's not allowed
  • This year's taxes will be way easier than last year's, because his only income source is YouTube. Previously, he had merchandise sales, Patreon, donations, stock sales, etc. that he had to account for
Is he solely talking federal income tax? Or does he also mention the 15.3% self employment tax aka social security and Medicare tax?

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Too bad she burned the bridge with her friend Kayleigh. She’s also in for MegaCon repping her retail store. It could have been a nice visit.