Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Tim was invited out by the group that puts on Megacon (Fan Expo HQ). He immediately starts off the video by complaining that he couldn't come out on Saturday to meet the cast of the original Scream movies. Then they post the video a day after Megacon ends. All he really did was wander around the merch area and pretend he knew anything about popular pop culture topics.

I'm sure Fan Expo HQ feels they got their ROI on inviting him out.
I call BS. Did anyone get a look at his lanyard?

Reactions: 7

erry

VIP Member
Did you guys see the Disney 100 anniversary car made by Hyundai?

I was thinking would Tim purchase for bragging/flexing reasons, or would he not purchase because it’s made by Hyundai 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I really hope the nanny/nannies they hire get fed up and start quitting. Just walking off the job. A fussy baby, a hyper toddler, a frustrated Dim with super wonky eye leads to Dim having to stay home and film sporadic and pointless home vlogs with no future rewatchability and Jenn having no time to edit. Welcome to the real world as it all comes crashing down!
---

Unless he gets an invite from one of the cows he chats with on his boring middle of nowhere back roads vlogs.
View attachment 2073303
Remind me Ginn the useless cow

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I believe it’s been established that they only have ONE credit card between them. They use this for EVERYTHING!
She did state that a while back. Before the LLC. They could have acquired several more since then, especially if their new finance advisor said to get one where you earn travel points (like airline miles). They also could be planning on claiming the new flex vehicle as a commercial vehicle since they "need the cargo space" for Tim's pointless camera equipment.

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
My alma mater! It's in Boca Raton.
So that’s why the name seemed familiar to me!

My son lived in Boca Raton for a few years.
So that must be the college I would drive by.
My #3 granddaughter was also born in Boca Raton.

Forest

VIP Member
They have surgery for droopy eye. I don’t know why he hasn’t got it fixed yet.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Exactly. When my son was an infant, I lived for solo trips to Target or groceries or the mall. Just that little bit of freedom made a difference. Never, ever going anywhere alone is just mind-boggling to me.
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.
Too bad the experts at the NICU lab didn’t realize who they were dealing with. If they had they would have warned them of what you speak here. Caution these narcissists to be careful. Oliver is vulnerable. SPELL IT OUT TO THEM‼
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.

I have wondered if one of them may suffer from gluten issues too, though if that's the case they're having lots and lots of stomach issues that we are unaware of.

OG actually does have a gluten free menu, though it's fairly sad and I have my doubts that they actually keep the food safe from cross contamination. But I have forced gone there for company birthdays and there are things I can supposedly eat.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Brayden/Mickey Views had a very good, simple, non-political video about it all yesterday. I don't think any other vlogger could possible even come close. I don't think anyone considers him a part of this group of idiots though.
---

That's a strong possibility. Aside from J$ meets him in the hospital and the not even actual words song J$ was singing to BBO in the swing, I do not think the two have been captured on video together.
Oooh, I didn't notice that. Isn't that innnn-teresting?

There are at least 2 movie versions and the many Looney Tunes references to get it
I had no idea about the Looney Tunes thing, though I haven't seen it in years. I knew there was a movie version made of it in the 1990's with Lieutenant Dan of Forest Gump fame (had to watch it in high school English class) but I had no idea there was another version. I just hope if Dim does see the remark he gets the reference. Mr. Know it All would hate being compared to Lenny.

Reactions: 6

TubeTired

VIP Member
I can’t stand Don.
Tony sucks too. He says there's no other way to do it except clickbait. I call BS. Talking Cruise never does clickbait that I've seen and he has 54k subs.
Do you dislike Don's Family Vacations or Just Don - Facing Life's Challenges with the intro that looks like a tribute to someone who's passed on?

Notice his voice got higher at Cox.
Just proves why Tim is unhappy at home, he gets excited by Cox.
I need a new TV 😂

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know if this is the reason.
(googled)

Number of the beast
In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.
Oi, and this edgelord of course is one of the millions unaware that it's the wrong number for the myth to begin with :ROFLMAO: Silly, but it gets a certain segment very interested in power none of these things have.
So glad people on this thread called out JoJos bullshit with the VV incident. This thread is home and man some other tattle threads are…weird.
Spill, I don't have time for the other threads and I don't know who half the people are that're talked about. Like Jojo? Don't know who that is. Looks like a dork.
How are the other threads weird? Like how? So curious. I want the tea on that!