Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Even if she’s unwilling to drive (frankly if I was that desperate to ditch my baby and I didn’t drive it sure would light a fire under my ass to get back behind the wheel but I guess she’s waiting until beyond rock bottom to get there if ever), she could pick up some hobbies besides scrolling Instagram, shadowbanning and binging Bravo.

Have Dim drive you to a nursery and pick up some cacti or succulents to nurture (maybe that would inspire her to be more maternal? Nah.) Have Dim drop you off at a shelter to volunteer and meet people besides thirsty stans. Take an Uber to the library (since she’s such a voracious reader you guyzzzz, she maybe read half a book in Hawaii!) and check out books or see what activities they offer - libraries are such an underutilized resource. Do some scrapbooking. Learn a new language.

I know, I know, this is all way too much beyond her. If she doesn’t get her ass in therapy to hear from someone besides enabling and coddling Dim and the stans, I don’t know how she doesn’t end up becoming like an unlikeable beyond-stupid version of Brendan Fraser’s character in The Whale.
Are there no mother & baby groups in the US? We have post natal groups here in the U.K. where you’re put in touch with other mums in the same position with the same age babies. It can be a life saver

Reactions: 9

erry

VIP Member
I said this same thing many threads ago. I live in Winter Garden and the number of Teslas and Rivians I see is funny. In that people bought them for social reasons not environmental, for the most part. Dim will be nothing special in his ugly orange Rivian.
#homemovies
I moved from winter Garden not too long ago. I miss it over there. I miss taking the “back way” to Disney

• Heart

Badel671

I haven’t wrote in a long time, but saw the Mother’s Day video yesterday when she got the “surprise” cruise and she went into not having alone time then also after she got a massage but wasn’t as sad that time. Just made sure to say it.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve ever cruised on RC. My wife and I are part of RC’s Crown and Anchor society since we frequently cruise with them. All they’re going to do is compare their RC cruise to Disney since that’s all they know. They’re dumb as hell so it’s just gonna be non stop bitching. RC is completely different from Disney.
ot will be hilarious. They won’t be able
To do anything, they will be late, not have reservations. The only thing that will save them from just sitting on deck and crying is they will book a mega suite and the Genie will do everything for them.

TheUnwell9000

I think you’re correct about not paying taxes in the other states. I’ve had to travel for work and so has my husband. Never paid taxes to that state. But the point of sale donation tid bit is wrong. Stores can’t claim your donation on their taxes because it isn’t theirs. So go ahead and round up at the end of shopping if it’s a charity you like! harities are desperate for money right now and will take whatever avenue to make it easier for people to donate.

I’m whoever is doing Tim’s taxes now (assuming they have someone after the long overdue llc was filed) is Filing them properly. But an accountant screwing up doesn’t excuse the individual taxpayer from liability. So if they ever did get audited randomly, they better have their house in order (find all of the bags o’ receipts) and Not claimed too much.

Yeah looks like I was wrong. It's a "depends" situation. If they do it as "we will donate a portion of sales" then they get the tax break. Vs the round up in which I just read they do not get it as they are just a collection agency at that point if they follow the law.

scoker

Chatty Member
Either the Playboard site (playboard.co) is having trouble pulling the data from YouTube or somehow the Trackers figured out how to "hide" their super sticker income. I checked on Playboard for ResortTV1 and they show super chat revenues in the last 7 days so the site doesn't seem to be entirely broken.
I just looked through that site and looks like there’s a subscription service YouTubers can sign up for. I wouldn’t be surprised if they read about it here and signed up for a high enough level to limit what people see on their site. Or maybe some people reported the exploitative choice to nurse on the live instead of before or after.

• Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
If I had to guess, their stomachs are sensitive to the red tomato sauce. If you think about their typical diet, they don’t eat red sauce usually. It’s all vegan box meals and then red meat and of course fish for Jenn. Some people’s stomachs are more sensitive to tomato sauce. Because she also got sick from that other restaurants eggplant parm (which looked gross) I think it’s an acid/tomato thing and not actual food poisoning every time they eat there.
I think you hit the nail on the head here @xmasbdaygirl. For me, as I am getting older, red tomatoe sauce and my stomach don't get along at all. But here's the difference than with the Trackers - I know to stay away from it. Also, a lot of restaurants put onion in their sauce and that can wreck havoc as well. Not giving them an ounce of sympathy though - if you know the food bothers you then you should stay away. Just saying......

Quick Tim, get Buddy signed up on this. Imagine the views!! He'd love it right!! Just a small step up from the Rollercoaster he loves.

View attachment 2072949View attachment 2072950
Buddy #2 will star in this episode of Tim Tracker. Buddy #1 will be making few appearances this season, before being slowly written out of the show. The Trackers are modeling their channel after old Bickley-Warren/ Miller Boyett shows from the 90s ABC TGIF (Family Matters, Step By Step), where storylines are wildly inconsistent or outright abandoned and characters vanish without a trace.

• Haha

Littledollywotsit

Because I wanted to 'stick one' to Dimmy, I subscribed to JoJo's channel. I think I watched one vlog quite a while ago, and he's not really my 'British cuppa tea.' IMO more suited to the younger generation. So although I won't be viewing, good luck to him, and may he continue to be the downfall of the Tracker channel.👍

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
No night nurse, I think Jenn is playing at being a parent to the baby because Tim told her he wouldn’t be carrying everyone. It will last a couple of weeks when Tim is pacified

also why aren’t these vloggers using an accountant? Taxes can get complex

So I read Dimmy was upset he couldn't go to MegaCon on Saturday to see the Scream cast? Name literally ONE character in any Scream film not named Ghostface you poser wannabe. Their fake fandom for anything somewhat popular infuriates me.
He can’t because Scream is the in thing right now with the reboot and a new sequel coming out. I bet if it wasn’t on SM he wouldn’t even know about it. Maybe he thinks it’s a panel based on the old movies.
#homemovies

umm.....wasn't this posted here recently?
Wow Dim actually posted this to his Twitter, I thought it was a joke meme. Not political but TRUE beta male vibes. How thirsty do you have to be for clicks and likes to post a photo of yourself in a Barbie overlay. He won’t even go see the movie.
Yeah unfortunately competition breeds clickbait. I like LLL and he has addressed clickbait and fully admits that he does it. I felt he handled the situation well but he is also branded as a cruise news channel and not a vlog. I can’t stand Don.
Yup Don is a straight tool with his thumbnail choices for his clickbait titles. I get that LLL is a “news channel” but Tony shouldn’t resort to clickbait. He is funny at times and puts out great content from ALL the cruise lines but I just can’t.
And now back to Tracker crap!!
#homemovies