Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, I don't know anything about the actual situation at all.

I don't even know the name of JoJo's channel. I've never watched.

I just remember seeing some footage once of him taking Paula Abdul around and her trying to shut him up at one point by putting her hand over his mouth. :ROFLMAO:

But I don't believe for one second anything these vloggers do is out of pure altruism, as based on poor past vlogger behavior as a whole.
Jay from the Shiplife was on that Virgin cruise and said that the Miami Crime Scene team was at the port when they came back to Miami

Reactions: 6
That’s interesting. What’s Adam’s estimated income?
Yeah dish it out, we are not going to watch the ATW video. Please tell us his stated income bracket.
#homemovies
---
Note that ATW did a filing his taxes vlog and basically stated what his tax bracket was so you can get an estimate of his income which can give you a rough guess at the Slackers income....they must be making something other than AdSense

CoolWhip

VIP Member
There are a few channels with clickbait titles that came up last night in my YT recommended feed. It seems the entire vlogger community is nothing but bottom feeders trying to get views from each other by hyping titles. I actually tweeted La Lido Loca and Don’s Family channels about clickbait bullshit titles. Don is a tool, but I did like Tony (LLL) for a minute before I noticed he started using clickbait and then would address the extreme title at the END of his videos. I stopped watching after about 3 weeks.
#homemovies
Yeah unfortunately competition breeds clickbait. I like LLL and he has addressed clickbait and fully admits that he does it. I felt he handled the situation well but he is also branded as a cruise news channel and not a vlog. I can’t stand Don.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Do we have to discuss the other threads here? Isn’t that what they are for? I don’t know who JoJo is, nor do I care. No offense to anyone, there’s just too much activity here to start sifting through JoJo posts.
No, I just wanted general feel, not specifics. Like is it fandom stuff or whatnot? As I said I don't have time and was curious, but forget I asked if it's a faux pas.

Reactions: 5
Busch Gardens wasn't really ever majorly affected by Blackfish; that was SeaWorld.

And I was an AP to BG before and during COVID and it was always crowded just as usual.

ETA: I was also an AP to WDW, Universal, SW, and LL during before and during COVID too. There were days EPCOT was a ghost town but then you'd go to SW and it was crowded as hell. It just depended on the day, time of year, etc.
They are owned by the same company though, I thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
JoJo spoke briefly about the incident at the beginning of his otherwise regular video. What places him firmly in the exploitation arena is his clickbait title “A Tragic Incident Happened on my Virgin Voyages Cruise”
I don't watch that fool, but he has a lot of titles I would consider clickbait. But hey, at least he doesn't use a ! in every title! 🤪

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
The vlogging/live streaming in both Tron stores yesterday was absolutely ridiculous. Regular (paying) customers couldn't look at the merch or actually buy stuff without having these asshole in the way. My run-in was with no one that I recognized, a man and a woman with one of those white gimbals that balance the phone live streaming. I was trying to not be on their stream and accidentally walked into a manager, it was a man in a button down shirt, not dressed like the regular cast members, not anyone I recognized. I said, oh, I'm so so sorry, I was just trying to not be a part of their live stream. They have to get those super chats and I don't want to be a part of their grifting. 😂 I'm here to actually buy something. I truly wish that Disney would put a stop that bullshit.

I was there since Sunday afternoon, we left about 1:30 today. There were tons of people vlogging, but the only vloggers that I saw and recognized were Jeremy the Tea at HEA on Monday and Fresh Baked at MK last night. But there were people again with giant tripods set up on main street live streaming Happily Ever After again. And yes, I went both nights. I'm a super fan.
I absolutely love love love Happily Ever After. Hopefully in 2024.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I checked out grav3yardgirl's channel recently and it is The Tracker's future. She has 8.43 million subscribers and her current videos are getting about 50k views. That ratio is even worse than The Trackers currently but I think in a couple years their ratio will get as bad as hers.

I like Bunny. I just unfortunately forget she's out there. I think the last time I watched her was maybe two months ago and watched a couple video's. I just looked at her page and I do like Lush products, but I really don't want to watch Lush unboxing.

I do think the concept of "Do these things really work?" is a great concept. I am just not sure what went wrong with her? She is a lovely person and has a great personality. Even though the whole "Sippy Sippy" stuff is pretty old. She has more going for her than The Trackers.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
A- if you have Apple TV + - you should watch Central Park.
B- the villain is Bitsy Brandenham - bitchy old rich lady played by Stanley Tucci.

That being said - I think of her often while listening to Jenn Bojo.
There’s an episode where Bitsy calls a bunch of rich people Boobs. I can not find that Gif- but I sho wish I could.

1680819507104.gif

For those of you on IG:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4