Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
They need to just let Jenn do whatever shitshow clogging she wants to do and let Tim do private water related tours. Jet skis, surfing, manatees, etc. roll around in his expensive ass vehicle, bring Mike along so they can offer photography and Tim can take action video. He would be a lot happier and it would be more sustainable.

Reactions: 8
Did Tim suggest viewers check out ATWs channel in his carnival video?

I think ATW said it a few times to point out that the relationship is very one sided. Same with the who tagged along with who? And the video before where he flat out said he would be cut from their footage.
If he did, this would be a first. The Trackholes did their best to never showcase another vlogger let alone push people to “check out their channel.” I think these last couple get togethers with ATW and earlier with PMM was to try to get that coveted +1 invite to media. They are losers of the greatest kind.
#homemovies

TubeTired

VIP Member
A woman went over her balcony on Jojo’s cruise. I wonder if he will exploit it like that fucker JtheNomad/shiplife
That dude is terrible. Saw him once in a video ask if people wanted a ship tour because "the ship's big and it'll take a long time".

• Wow
I take it that the ostrich also ate all their vlog material since it's been 2 days?
I really hope the nanny/nannies they hire get fed up and start quitting. Just walking off the job. A fussy baby, a hyper toddler, a frustrated Dim with super wonky eye leads to Dim having to stay home and film sporadic and pointless home vlogs with no future rewatchability and Jenn having no time to edit. Welcome to the real world as it all comes crashing down!
---
well ATW won’t be on anybody’s media list
Unless he gets an invite from one of the cows he chats with on his boring middle of nowhere back roads vlogs.
tenor (22).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
He already did :mad:
So talking about the incident and sharing his feelings is exploiting it?

I am familiar with who JoJo is, but don’t follow him that closely.

I did watch the video where he discussed this.
In my opinion he was still processing the incident and was trying to be respectful and sensitive to the person’s family.

I appreciate the fact that he said something terrible happened on the cruise and cautioned the viewers that they might want to turn off the video.

Since the beginning of his channel he has tried to foster positivity.
“Life is a gift. Cherish every moment of it”

This was JoJo’s pinned message in the comments:
A159359E-9B3F-4C4C-B7F8-8C3ADBE6D34F.jpeg

So @WTG, if this is exploitation in your eyes then so be it.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
My husband was watching and wanted to ask why Tim wasn't "allowed" to buy the Oliver cardigan and his question never showed up. He then tried to just say Hi to see if he was blocked, or what. When even that didn't go through he used my account. He sent them a $2 sticker (😡) that DID show, but they never thanked me (not enough money to warrant a thank you, I'm sure) . I then grabbed my phone and commented "YOU SUCK" a few times, but of course that didn't show up.
I’m sorry 😣

airbusA330

VIP Member
Never ever said Dim was in good health. But he ain’t PMM either. He isn’t 300+ pounds and constantly red. Dim isn’t healthy either. We tend to be reality-based forum, but I think it’s evident Dim is a bit healthier than PMM. Sheesh.

• Haha

AGirlinHerHead

Sorry if this is well known but where are their families? Where is Jenn’s mum? Sister?
I have a small baby myself (second child Like them) and spend a lot of my maternity leave with friends/my mum/sister in law/ brother
If i have an “overwhelmed” day i call my mum’
I know their nanny who used to go away with them left, have they replaced her now?

Reactions: 7

quietcandy

VIP Member
Did the Trackers delete the video of Ginn speeding in the golf cart with J$'s car seat strapped to the back seat? I've been searching and can't find it.
I believe it was from a live stream of the Halloween decorations at Fort Wilderness.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Never mind that they rented an actual Jeep and paid $125 for a crappy safari supposedly for the kid. Eggs are too expensive though. Jenn, I’m really tired of helping you out there—walmart sells fake wooden eggs that you can paint or color with markers. They also have chalkboard painted eggs you can decorate with chalk. You’re welcome.

I’m at the final Harmonious in UK if any of the Unwell 3 are here. I know from insta that Kyle Pallo is here, but I haven’t seen any vloggers at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Enjoy! I actually liked harmonious. Enchantment, no. Do punch or trip a vlogger if ya see one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

spoocub

When my LO was a baby I had to what probably looked like I was beating her hard pat her) as she was very hard to burp and was on extra thick formula due to having extreme reflux. The formula was on prescription it was so thick. She survived my "pats". Tim's pats where fine mine were way worse. It felt like I was burping a stone and I had to get as much out otherwise she would vomit and I would be back at square one. I only have one child but if I had the money for a nanny, a night nanny I would have probably had more.

bumpire

Chatty Member
the safari vlog felt like the realist we’ve seen these people in a while. It was refreshing even if they were rubbing their redneck ways in our faces 😂

Dillon21

VIP Member
So I read Dimmy was upset he couldn't go to MegaCon on Saturday to see the Scream cast? Name literally ONE character in any Scream film not named Ghostface you poser wannabe. Their fake fandom for anything somewhat popular infuriates me.

I saw the first and second Scream. Enough said if I never saw 3-6.......................... I get people have their interests in movies. In my world Chevy Chase (I know he is a dick. Well known fact. I am talking about just his movies) and Henry Winkler played more part of my growing up than a shitty horror movie (I was in my 20's when it came out, the 1st couple at least).

Jordan did a meet and greet with Carl Weathers (which did not turn out well for Jordan as far as filming) played a part too between Rocky and Predator. Never seen Happy Gilmore all the way through. But I know he is in that movie too, which was a huge film. Rocky alone was a WAY bigger movie than Scream and has spin offs in, shocker, Creed.

I realize that there must be a big draw for Scream if there is a panel. Then how come the other vloggers out there that I am aware of showed it other than mentioned it in passing? Tim seems to be a different world when it comes to movies (or TV shows in general). But if Scream floats his boat. Yay for him.
---
Yeah the chances of JennBo declaring "We're therapy people now y'all!" are likely slim to none. She's never really revealed any negative diagnosis about herself that a professional has made. The anxiety is likely only self diagnosed and untreated. The theory she had gestational diabetes is very plausible to me but she will never admit to it. Mrs. Faint Lines has likely had Covid multiple times but won't admit that on their channel either.

Unfortunately therapy does not work for everyone. If they ever did it, I am not sure if would work for them.

Last edited: