The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An orange Rivian screams micropenis energy
They are lusting after the R1S - SUV

Now which version of orange they get is up to interpretation.
(googled Rivian R1S orange and these came up)

D136B5C4-091F-4D93-8DD2-2E8A6B6A82AC.jpeg
6F58E8F9-481C-43B4-B893-78CD03273306.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is her black tank the new post pregnancy version of the grey one? This slog spans several different days and it's the same tank in all of them.

Also, for the love of God, buy some clothes that actually fit!!!! Your bra or any other article of clothing should not dig into your skin like this!
Screenshot_20230326-122247_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I liked that they highlighted the frunk which looked big enough to “store” a small kid and how there is a button on the inside to pop the frunk open “just in case” a kid gets stuck inside.

Will Nanny BCDEFU get to sleep in the back of the Rivian instead of a tent like Stanny Lean next time they rent another RV and do Ft Wilderness? 🤔
Why not? It’s big enough to put a mattress in😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
…..They want the bigger battery, how much extra is that?
“Rivian already offers the Max pack in the R1T pickup, where it unlocks 400 miles of range. There's no word yet on how much the R1S will cost when fitted with the bigger battery. For context, the Large battery is a $6,000 option on both the R1S and the R1T, and the Max pack adds $16,000 to the pickup's base price.” Mar 1, 2023

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just noticed Dim’s fist in this pic. Ah yes, such a happy Disney vlogging family. Dim looks like he’d rather be rolling around in the trunk of an Rivian soaking up that new car smell and testing out the air compressor on himself.
4F9A1267-C107-4A92-AE5B-AC8013B90A49.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is her black tank the new post pregnancy version of the grey one? This slog spans several different days and it's the same tank in all of them.
And how does she nurse in the tank top?
Does she let it all hang out and flash whoever’s nearby?

=======

Quasimodo said:
Just noticed Dim’s fist in this pic. Ah yes, such a happy Disney vlogging family. Dim looks like he’d rather be rolling around in the trunk of an Rivian soaking up that new car smell and testing out the air compressor on himself.
View attachment 2057440
What a weird expression Tim has on his face looking at d’Oliver!
Tim’s eyes are like a deranged mass murderer.

• Haha
One thing I think I heard Jenn say is that the next vlog will be another series of home days like this, for the 2nd week they were "off." Funny how they were supposed to be on a break, but still had to film something daily of the baby and J, instead of just spending that time together without sharing with the viewers.

So probably another 45 min home vlog coming today. Let me guess... more discussion about Tim's nursing experience, lunch to-go from Olive(r) Jardin, possibly J running the smoothie maker 24/7 to cover the sounds of baby crying, and Jenn doing her 70th load of laundry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't get to the Rivian part. I needed a break for my own mental health after listen to Jenn complain about laundry.

How fast did Tim rip that blackberry out of J$ mouth though? Your kid is over 3 years old, if he is not capable of chewing a whole berry without you holding it and him biting off it, you must seek some sort of medical intervention. It is so very important because Tim and Jenn, you will not be there for every single bite of food this kid takes for his entire life. And I completely get it. My daughter with the very serious speech delay choked way too many times because her mouth muscles just weren't strong enough to chew some things. But I got her help. And with hours and hours and hours of therapy, she was able to eat anything she wanted to safely.

View attachment 2056239
look at the amount of butter on that pancake!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
An underrated thing about driving an orange Rivian is that it'll be a very noticeable car for when Tim decides to drive places. It's been said on here before that he's a left-lane camper who likes driving under the speed limit, and that he's a loud complainer about lacking electric vehicle parking when he wants to scam his way closer go to the parks. At least he'll be painfully obvious with his totally subtle vehicle choice

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can’t Tim Cook a few simple meals while Jenn recovered? How hard is it to make some sandwiches or basic recipes. What about laundry?
He used to barbecue but they are out of propane and so you know that's hard to get.
Dim was way more excited over the Rivian than the baby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I am surprised they didn't name the baby River "Riv" Ian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are lusting after the R1S - SUV

Now which version of orange they get is up to interpretation.
(googled Rivian R1S orange and these came up)

View attachment 2057423View attachment 2057425
That is FUGLY!
---
View attachment 2057440
Is Dim going to punch his baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she said “we’re a Rivian family”
Who talks like that 🙄

We all know the third row is for the nanny because there isn’t anyone else to go back there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So probably another 45 min home vlog coming today. Let me guess... more discussion about Tim's nursing experience, lunch to-go from Olive(r) Jardin, possibly J running the smoothie maker 24/7 to cover the sounds of baby crying, and Jenn doing her 70th load of laundry.

You butter believe it! 🧈

When she said “we’re a Rivian family”
Who talks like that 🙄

We all know the third row is for the nanny because there isn’t anyone else to go back there.
People who will sell their souls and their children’s privacy and safety to make money, people who buy subscribers to try to convince a company to sponsor them or get them higher up on the list to build their obnoxious car for a company that doesn’t have the capacity to deal with all the headaches of their shiny monstrosity of a car (omg it has a Bluetooth speaker you guyzzzzz).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.