The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they need to go to a drive through safari at that price when they have passed for disney. Could have done a day looking round animal kingdom doing the animal trails
Because there are PEOPLE at AK!

Here they ride in their rented Jeep and stay in their Tracker(ass)hole fantasy world where the world is their palm tree!

Reactions: 16
Even though I said I didn't care at this point where $liver was...I've still be thinking about it.

Here's what I think happened after my visit to the Polk County property website. Themeparkdad--Nick and Francie live 20 mins from the safari. I follow him on instagram and he posts a story of literally everything they do. I do not recall him posting a safari. I don't think they were there with the Trackers. I think they said--hey, if you can come meet us and take $liver for an hour, we'll take you to lunch. Walk Ons was also 20 minutes from their house. The Trackers are driving fast and you can see $liver is not in the car still, so $liver must have been picked up either somewhere else (not at the safari) or at the restaurant where all of a sudden we meet the Themepark fam.

I think it would be ridiculous for them to pay a nanny to drive from Lake Nona to Lakeland, sit for an hour, pass the baby back off at the restaurant and drive back home. It's a good way to get rid of a nanny quick--wasting their time. If they didn't meet up with the Themepark fam, maybe, but it's too coincidental they met them for lunch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did they need to go to a drive through safari at that price when they have passed for disney. Could have done a day looking round animal kingdom doing the animal trails
Can't ditch the kid half way through when he becomes a pain for them to deal with on a Disney Safari though

Reactions: 11
Ugh, these two shouldn't even be raising a goldfish. Seriously, Flipper is probably about a week old fresh out of the NICU in this one and they are already pawning him off. Or they drove with the empty carseat and staged that he was there and left him with Nanny Whatever Letter of the Alphabet we are on.

Of course they went to Walk Ons :rolleyes: Authentic cajun food it is not. And it's not the sort of restaurant that I'd have a three year old let alone a two week old in.It's essentially a freaking sports bar, or that's how they try to market it over here.

Random thought, do you think it's possible that they're renting out one of their cars via that site. I know they mentioned the Volt no longer works, but I mean maybe that would justify some of it's existence and explain some income. Oh never mind, that's way too industrious for them.

Reactions: 10
so I'm still trying to process this whole vlog - they drove over an 1 hour or so to take J$ on a safari and somewhere 'dropped' off miracle child #2, yet this greasy spice is still showing herself breastfeeding in the restaurant?

WOW - that is some crazy tit right there. And we all know she is not watching what she is eating so poor $liver. And I bet she is confusing gas with colic - she doesn't even know how to spell colic let alone know what the difference is.

Reactions: 18
Even though I said I didn't care at this point where $liver was...I've still be thinking about it.

Here's what I think happened after my visit to the Polk County property website. Themeparkdad--Nick and Francie live 20 mins from the safari. I follow him on instagram and he posts a story of literally everything they do. I do not recall him posting a safari. I don't think they were there with the Trackers. I think they said--hey, if you can come meet us and take $liver for an hour, we'll take you to lunch. Walk Ons was also 20 minutes from their house. The Trackers are driving fast and you can see $liver is not in the car still, so $liver must have been picked up either somewhere else (not at the safari) or at the restaurant where all of a sudden we meet the Themepark fam.

I think it would be ridiculous for them to pay a nanny to drive from Lake Nona to Lakeland, sit for an hour, pass the baby back off at the restaurant and drive back home. It's a good way to get rid of a nanny quick--wasting their time. If they didn't meet up with the Themepark fam, maybe, but it's too coincidental they met them for lunch.
If they live that close then this makes the most sense to me. I also wonder if Tim was even going to acknowledge that Themeparkdad + family were even with them. Jen kinda blabbed that they were there which then made Tim show them on camera.

There was also another weird dynamic at that lunch. Typically when my family goes out to eat with other families the kids will sit together. I realize that we only get a small snippet of their meal, but it looks like Buddy wasn't even sitting at the table. I think he was standing over by Tim. Just another example of no discipline + lack of peer socialization for the Buddy.

And speaking of no discipline, the Trackers think it's ok for Buddy for climb on the cornhole board.

1680111115215.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
is that J4Dinners 'push present' on her wrist (photo by @hcslacs )? just wondering......
if that's her hand at all (i'm not really good at this tech stuff) - LOL!!!!

Reactions: 4
If they live that close then this makes the most sense to me. I also wonder if Tim was even going to acknowledge that Themeparkdad + family were even with them. Jen kinda blabbed that they were there which then made Tim show them on camera.

There was also another weird dynamic at that lunch. Typically when my family goes out to eat with other families the kids will sit together. I realize that we only get a small snippet of their meal, but it looks like Buddy wasn't even sitting at the table. I think he was standing over by Tim. Just another example of no discipline + lack of peer socialization for the Buddy.

And speaking of no discipline, the Trackers think it's ok for Buddy for climb on the cornhole board.

View attachment 2064490
These two terrible crap parents.....have made me come to dislike a 3-year old. Not proud of that feeling, but man do they prove the adage "Nurture over nature" in turning a child into the worst kind of person in just 3 years.

Reactions: 19
AND where was all this concern and special attention paid to Jackson’s enjoyment been for the last nine months?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS is all a freak show for the stans!
These two village idiots don’t give a fig about their two sons. They only exploit, use and abuse their presence for views and $$$.
THIS is their family business.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BE LABELED A FAMILY CHANNEL??

They do more home vlogs than useful, informative, IRL travel and venue coverage now.
they will never be classified as a family channel unless they choose to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.