The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be honest, they probably don’t want buddy playing with the baby toys because they are already saying he is regressing
---
Yea. Remember when they said that the channel wasn’t going to turn into a family one and Jackson would hardly be on it? ]
and that they would never let him take the camera and vlog. that went to the wayside
---
and I wonder how the trackless cunts is coping with $liver and there disrespectful 3 year old who doesn't have any manners at all the are in for a ride of their lives welcome to trackless and restless cunts
i completely agree.. they are in a ride of their lives. i don’t think they’ve got a clue how awful buddy is going to be with his new best friend

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised we haven’t seen a live yet. Jenn would be wanting to cash in on. It’s so hard you guyz, with a toddler and newborn. A newborn who was in the NICU. Tim probably has FOMO and needs to cash in on that.

Reactions: 20
I'm glad Tim didn't go to last nights event. Family should come before Disney.
Something tells me it wasn't his choice though, someone (Either Jenn or Disney) made it for him.
Given the opportunity I believe Tim would have been out the door in a flash.

Reactions: 22
So JoJo didn’t take his spot this time, he opted not to go because you know, Family. Hahahaha it must gall him to no end that others were invited yet again.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
You need to check at Justin Scarred’s channel (Randomland) great quality videos without all the eating and no drama!!

Reactions: 10
You need to check at Justin Scarred’s channel (Randomland) great quality videos without all the eating and no drama!!
I really enjoy Justin's videos, he has a talent for story telling. I just wish he'd get around to the point faster. I don't usually have ten years to sit around and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So is that a travel cot/ play pen type thing in the background of the pic? who do we think they are putting in that? J$prop or the baby?

Reactions: 11
I’d say they’re putting the baby in that Pack N Play. Most people use the bassinet extension at this age because it’s hard to pick a floppy newborn up from that depth. They probably lost it lol

Reactions: 11
And that dumb bitch STILL ate like a pig.... the damage that could've been done to that poor baby
She was eating at every moment from what I saw reported on here.
I hope Oliver does not have lasting complications resulting from that.
She's going to have a very difficult time losing that weight.

Reactions: 9
Saw this on the Stan FB group just now…did a triple take.

They really have their collectives heads all the way up Ginn’s ass, don’t they?

Suckers and ass-kissers..

Reactions: 47
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.