Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #124: Forget Pre-Labor & False Labor, the only real labor is watching these vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 45

notasponsor

Chatty Member
J$ is going to remember watching $liver for the rest of his life and not in a good way. The Trackers did not prepare him for it at all. What if something went wrong and Ginn or the baby died? I'm glad they're both healthy but it could have happened. I imagine Ginn and J$ both screaming at the same time while the medical professionals are trying to concentrate.

These two cannot keep their lies straight. As someone else said earlier, no library around them is open before 9. They really think their fans are stupid... well... a lot of them are haha.

You can clearly see her hospital bracelet with the date 3/6/23 and the doctor's name. I won't post it here but it's in the video. With a quick google search I found her doctor's website and the hospital she delivered at. Editor extraordinaire Ginn is getting sloppier and sloppier. That would have been the main thing I focused on editing out if I was her.

The Trackers carried on and on about how baby $liver can fit into newborn diapers. Yet when Dim does his NICU haul we see an opened package of Pampers size 1. The baby was wearing Pampers when he was leaving the hospital (the newborn diapers were Huggies). I guess he didn't fit in the newborn diapers very well.

Her hospital bed had a USB port on it. I'm sure Dim got more excited seeing it than he was seeing $liver for the first time. He must have brought Ginn a hairbrush because you can see it on the table later on.

Ginn used her favorite word 'we' and said "WE went to get sushi." Uh... no DIM went to get sushi because you're in the hospital and haven't been discharged yet.

The Trackers seemed more concerned about the hospital food than their own child in the NICU. That's a new low even for the Trackers.

I wonder if they caused a huge scene when they were moved from their private NICU room to the PICU room they had to share. "DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!" I feel so bad for the family who had to share a room with them. They were already worried about their sick child and they got put into a room with the Trackers who were vlogging it like it was a stay at a Disney resort and complaining about the service.

I bet the Trackers will thank the NICU nurses in the next video because they were called out on it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Imbris

Chatty Member
I found this vlog absurdly exploitative, especially the NICU part. If my newborn was just put in the NICU I would be fully focused on the wellness of my child and containing my own internal panic. Miss Anxiety seems downright chipper and laughs as they review the NICU food. Oh let's not forget to film our NICU baby all tubed up for maximum Youtube engagement. Gross.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
For those of you not watching this shit show---I'll provide a transcript for y'all. Pain, pain, terrible pain, pain, horrible pain. I was in pain. It was so much pain. This woman is gearing up for one hell of a push present. Does she not know that there are millions of women who have given birth naturally since the beginning of time.

And--I haven't seen anyone post this yet. J$ WAS THERE AT THE HOSPITAL!!!!! Could they suck any worse than they already do? There wasn't enough time for someone to get there for him, no they have no one aside from hired help. Sad.

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I can't believe she said she was scared to spend the night alone in the hospital. A place where there are probably over a dozen people who can help and support. Jenn needs some serious help. In that situation, with a small child at home, I would force my husband to go be with the other child. Sure, come back in the morning once the sitter gets there, but what the heck does she need him there for during the night?

I also think it's insane that Jenn is standing in the NICU staring at the camera, talking away, an alarm goes off and she doesn't react at all. Doesn't look over at the baby, doesn't look at the monitor. She keeps talking. I guess you get used to the alarms in that situation, but zero reaction?

After this video, I truly don't understand what the stans see in these people. This video was a lot, but none of it made me want to be a fan, it made me just feel sad for those poor children.

And Tim, if you do read here---your wife needs some help. Really, she does. Help yourself. Help those poor two boys. Not some internet medical help, actual professional help. She really, truly needs it.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I cannot get over the fact that they ate (and showed!!!) all that food (as if it were a Disney food review) while this previously infertile couple's SECOND miracle child in three years was in the NICU!!!

I couldn't eat whenever any of my cats were getting spayed or neutered, or any other surgical procedure they'd have (we have one cat who is missing an ear due to trauma when she was a stray kitten, and she needed frequent surgeries for reconstruction, including a total ear canal ablation).

I'd be constantly worried of something going wrong. Couldn't eat, barely could do my work.

Let alone a NEWBORN BABY requiring a NICU stay!

They are absolute total fucking assholes. 🖕🖕🖕

I really feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 43

airbusA330

VIP Member
Where won’t the trackers film?

What’s next? A funeral?

Ginn: “The food after the funeral at the luncheon sucked. There wasn’t enough of it though. We’re still hungry aren’t we dim?”

Dim: “Yeah.”

Seriously. Let’s let this sink in. THEY ATE LIKE PIGS AND FILMED IT WHILE THEIR BABY WAS IN THE NICU. This is fucking insane. They really should be much larger the way they eat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Why does Dim have to sleep there? I don't get that...I have had 3 babies...my husband never slept overnight, even when we had our first baby....but especially when we had another child at home.
Not only did he sleep there, he was all passive aggressive about the monitors beeping. The monitors that were making sure his newborn baby was breathing and still alive. Asshole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Exclusive footage of Tim furiously googling himself so he can try to get his name back on top of the metadata you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Imbris

Chatty Member
They spent WEEKS planning for and packing their hospital bags.. used almost NOTHING they packed and even forget to pack a hairbrush for Jenn. You just can't make this level of incompetence up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

quietcandy

VIP Member
Hahaha they weren't able to film (and thus monetize) the actual labor because they had to bring J$ with them. Yet more sabotage from their first miracle child.

THIS is why you don't alienate everyone close to you! They could easily have had J$ stay with the grandparents for the week, but nope.

• Wow
Unbelievable, Dim says he going to start a second channel where he's going to review hospital beds for visitors. :LOL:

Dim points at the bed and says, "Terrible!"

This is what he got... ⭐

1679460198148.png

This is what he expected... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1679459883946.png

• Haha
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
Ginn "It's hard for Jackson to not be an only child now"

BITCH YOU HAD 9 MONTHS TO PREPARE HIM FOR THIS

• Wow
  • Haha

travelbug75

What really angers me about this video is that the NICU is supposed to be a low stimulation unit (I am a peds respiratory therapist) yet the Slackers are in Sliver’s face yammering on, touching him while he is sleeping (he is startled when they do this) and continuing to talk and record while the other baby is crying. They are so incredibly ungrateful to the staff as well as how fortunate they are their baby was not seriously ill. I agree with everyone else: JENN GET YOURSELF A THERAPIST! They are such assholes!

• Angry
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They need to get J (and now baby) off these vlogs NOW. It has always been wrong, but now it is a whole other level of wrong.

Don't film your baby in the f-ing NICU! Jenn was filming in a SHARED room (with partition) and picked up the sound of the baby in the next room crying. That is WRONG. If I was that mother and found out my crying NICU/PICU infant was recorded on the vlog of these assholes I would throw a fit. Disgusting.

As @xmasbdaygirl said, not a single statement of gratitude towards the care team who watched baby around the clock. But Jenn made sure to thank the stans at the end for being part of the journey and understanding and all that. 😠

They really really need to stop filming J, like yesterday (or like 3+ years ago, really). I have some concerns from a couple things in this vlog, and they need to get him away from the camera. I am not sure this "head on head" thing they keep talking about J doing is just a silly, funny joke as they both tried to make it be ("mind-melding" 🙄) - that seems very much like a sensory thing and I recognize it because someone I know did something very similar to this as a baby and toddler and grew up with definite sensory processing issues. They need to stop filming that child adjusting to the endless stimuli they are putting him through, and make sure he is OK. I wouldn't normally talk about this at all, but they constantly bring up his mannerisms and behavior. Nearly everything they point out is turned into a joke or a "cute" thing he does, or they tell the viewers things he is doing that they don't understand. 🙁 They had months to prepare him for this baby and it was always "he is so excited and is going to be the best brother!" -- but did they ever talk with him, help him understand what it would be like, etc.?

Tim needs to turn this channel back into theme park content only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
Did they say who supposedly took him to this 24 hour library? Or are we to assume that Buddy was like, "Mom, you're screaming is a little too much for me right now, so I'm going to tap out and head across town to the library. I'll Just check out some books on the Chinese language and keep learning my numbers till you're done. Give the librarian a call when this is over and I'll jump on the #52 bus and come back."

"Okay Buddy. Hey, pick me up a deep fried sushi burrito on the way home. I haven't had fish for MINUTES!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

advil

These two have completely lost touch with reality. Everything is just about content. Jenn was more upset that they didn’t film the birth than the new baby possibly being sick and Jackson being traumatized. Tim vlogging instead of rushing to the nicu. Food reviews of hospital food. Hauls from the hospital. Vlogging in the nicu with another patient in the room. I know this is their job, but it’s not normal it’s sad…

• Sad
Reactions: 39

rageblackouts

If they really have friends/family, couldn't Tim have put the stupid camera down at 6am and called SOMEBODY instead of filming J coming down the stairs? I know this really just confirms that they DON'T have any form of support to call on short notice, but lots of people are awake at 6am, or at LEAST could come by the hospital between then and 8:30 so they could quickly hand J off.

For her to say "We had somebody planned to come and stay...we thought we'd have time" - why on earth wouldn't they have called that person anyway, even if it wasn't at the time they'd planned for it to be? And if the experience was so scary for J, WHY didn't Tim take him OUT of the room when she was begging for help?! They are so clueless about absolutely EVERYTHING.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39