The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%
They got lucky with their early success of the channel but they have no desire to grow or make their channel better. They should keep up with social media trends but they are too lazy to do anything other than point and shoot their camera while Jenn splices the footage together. This was fine 10 years ago but now many 15 year olds with an iPhone can produce better content than the Trackers do.
They have their loyal Stan’s who will watch no matter what but their channel will not grow. Subscriber count has been stagnant for a very long time now.
Oh they definitely got very VERY lucky in the beginning because they were among the first to start doing the park vlogs an between the parks an what's on around Orlando they would have gotten nearly all of their subscribers, but now most of those subscribers probably don't watch but just haven't unsubscribed or are now inactive, if YT done a clear out of inactive subs they would drop thousands

But give it one day an most of these viewers will grow up, I still think the vast majority are kids/teens who haven't had to work for what they have because of parents, wait until they all have to work an pay school fees, they will soon see how wasteful the slacker are when they are struggling to pay for food

They are honestly playing a dangerous game with not trying to keep the channel growing, an it's going to bite them in the ass one day, I've seen YTs who had been successful with over 1/2/3 million subs an getting easily over a few million per vlog every vlog completely crash an burn an are now lucky to even get 100k views because their audience simply grew up an because they had been successful they didn't bother trying to keep growing the channel to bring new subs in

Reactions: 15
OA are at the Grand Floridian per their IG stories. And I am guessing Jenn has time to scroll IG while sitting in her nursing corner...

Wonder if Jenn's FOMO will be too much and she'll have to do a live stream or something soon? 😂 If they really are booked somewhere this week, I wonder how long she will wait to post a story possibly hoping to steal OA's thunder?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100%
They got lucky with their early success of the channel but they have no desire to grow or make their channel better. They should keep up with social media trends but they are too lazy to do anything other than point and shoot their camera while Jenn splices the footage together. This was fine 10 years ago but now many 15 year olds with an iPhone can produce better content than the Trackers do.
They have their loyal Stan’s who will watch no matter what but their channel will not grow. Subscriber count has been stagnant for a very long time now.
I have to agree with you. We just spent a 3day weekend in Ohio for our last tournament of the season (our team FINALLY won a trophy 😁). My husband who is electronically challenged has managed to put together one hell of a video that encompasses the entire weekend in just 5 minutes. He’s got smooth transitions, music that hits at just the right time…it’s pretty impressive. Then you have the land whale who’s been doing this for over a decade who still hasn’t figured out how to get this right. My husband isn’t doing this for profit in any way, his college friends and our family want to see the videos…but he won’t post until it’s absolutely 1000% perfect. She posts tit videos FOR THEIR LIVELIHOOD and doesn’t care one bit if they are terrible. They could pay a middle schooler to edit and it would be better than what she does. I have a feeling Dim doesn’t really watch/quality control what she posts to YT. He probably tells her some bullshit “I’m sure it’s great” line and goes on with his day.

Reactions: 17
OA are at the Grand Floridian per their IG stories. And I am guessing Jenn has time to scroll IG while sitting in her nursing corner...

Wonder if Jenn's FOMO will be too much and she'll have to do a live stream or something soon? 😂 If they really are booked somewhere this week, I wonder how long she will wait to post a story possibly hoping to steal OA's thunder?
They must be here for the Tron media day. I think someone here mentioned that it is Wednesday? I bet Tim is begging to be their plus 1.

• Haha
  • Sick

I'm heading to the Grand Floridian tomorrow to check out the eggs.
Are they staying there?

Either way, I'll keep my eyes peeled for vloggers to report back here. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They must be here for the Tron media day. I think someone here mentioned that it is Wednesday? I bet Tim is begging to be their plus 1.
See this is what I don’t understand, Disney already had Cast Member previews with videos allowed. Now the AP previews are in full swing. So why on God’s green Earth does Disney Corporate think they need to entertain these bottom feeder grifters?? At least we are certain that the Trackholes won’t get an invite. Too bad, so sad hahaha 😝
#homemovies

I did a very Jenn thing this afternoon and put on one of their Tokyo vlogs while I was making dinner. I just wanted to watch and see if they were always this annoying or if they have degenerated…to me it’s a little bit from column a and little from column b 😆

Obviously their complete lack of planning for such a huge trip was insane. Like…you can still look to see if a ride is open without spoiling the ride. Also showed how self centred and selfish Tim is. They all tour Tokyo and want to get some sushi but TIM doesn’t eat seafood so they get ramen instead. I would be so annoyed. And then he picked a fish based ramen 😂😂😂

of course everything was strange and weird and so confusing to them. Omg. I definitely had some rose coloured glasses on when I was a “fan.”

Last edited:
View attachment 2025671

Their response to me doesn't say "we spent a lot of money and endured the pain and hardships of IVF and failed" and I feel for all that have gone that route to have children or tried and failed.

And yes we are beating very dead horses here but what else is there to talk about during their radio silence? And note my screen shot is from a parody video I try giving them as few views as possible as well.
They never had a consultation, they never went to a fertility clinic. They didn't go the the doctor until she got knocked up. That fact is Gin DIDN'T want kids. Ever.
She just lied to make people feel guilty and leave her alone. That's it. She dared everyone to question it and look rude. I still wonder if Dim *actually* knew she was on BC for the entire decade? I don't think he did. I think she humored him and then took her pill. The only true statement she made was that she loved their life as it was. Without kids.
She should've been honest and Dim shouldn't have forced children on her. It's purely my opinion, but as I've said before, I think he pressured her into it.
I am very interested to see how things are going forward. I think it is very strange that they have this plan to keep the boys separated. Is Jenn just going to keep the new one with her on her boob while Tim and the nanny keep the old one? Will there be two nannys?
Yes, I'm curious to hear what everybody thinks about this. It's been something I've been mulling because it's one of the oddest throwaway comments they've made. It weirded me out. What the hell does that even mean? I've never heard another parent say something like that. It's alien.

Yes, I'm curious to hear what everybody thinks about this. It's been something I've been mulling because it's one of the oddest throwaway comments they've made. It weirded me out. What the hell does that even mean? I've never heard another parent say something like that. It's alien.
Wait...what? How did I miss this somehow? They want to keep the boys separate?!?! How the hell do they plan on doing that?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
20230312_175155.jpg

Hey J4dinners. We all know you read here so while you are taking a break from the bravo channel I wanted to share my Chicken croquettes I made this weekend. No cardboard box meal kit, no recipe card with pictures. Just from scratch for my family to enjoy. If I wasn't banned I would share my recipe. Miss you. Noooooooooot.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
See this is what I don’t understand, Disney already had Cast Member previews with videos allowed. Now the AP previews are in full swing. So why on God’s green Earth does Disney Corporate think they need to entertain these bottom feeder grifters?? At least we are certain that the Trackholes won’t get an invite. Too bad, so sad hahaha 😝
#homemovies
I think this media event is mostly for actual media. Like Spectrum News and WESH and Fox and whatnot to cover on their actual news broadcasts and the local/regional newspapers. I think that's always what media events were and then some genius at Disney decided to include vloggers at some point and now we are in the situation that we are in today. We will see who is actually included in this one.

Reactions: 10
Wait...what? How did I miss this somehow? They want to keep the boys separate?!?! How the hell do they plan on doing that?
bleeping weird, right?
I don't know! Toddler prison complexes built in the playroom? They've said it offhand a few times and every time- I get the internal record scratch- WHAT?! What the duck does that even mean?! It's what I've been waiting to observe because I want to know where in the IG hellscape they scrounged that from.

They must not trust Jackson to not hurt the baby. Theres a few comments or hints over the last few years that indicate Jackson doesn't know how to interact with other kids without hitting them. Plus he hits Jen every chance he gets. Its been obvious to anyone paying attention they've seriously screwed up with him. Poor kid.

Reactions: 24
They must not trust Jackson to not hurt the baby. Theres a few comments or hints over the last few years that indicate Jackson doesn't know how to interact with other kids without hitting them. Plus he hits Jen every chance he gets. Its been obvious to anyone paying attention they've seriously screwed up with him. Poor kid.
This is exactly my thought. I’ve been saying over the last few months that J is going to hurt the baby because he is a brat. He hits and he throws things and they don’t care. They don’t discipline him and they don’t teach him differently, so I think that they realized that they’re going to probably have to keep them separate and when he is around the baby, ( you know just for video purposes ) they’re going to be watching him like a hawk

This is exactly my thought. I’ve been saying over the last few months that J is going to hurt the baby because he is a brat. He hits and he throws things and they don’t care. They don’t discipline him and they don’t teach him differently, so I think that they realized that they’re going to probably have to keep them separate and when he is around the baby, ( you know just for video purposes ) they’re going to be watching him like a hawk
That's really concerning that if J does have underlying conditions i.e. autism that cause him to act out in certain ways, that they have felt it appropriate to continue to film and exploit his upbringing for their own gain. Now I'm not saying that he does or doesn't have further issues, however the fact he has clear developmental delays and other issues and people here have noticed problems in his general interactions with others indicates he has a condition that could need significant support. I think given his brothers 'birth complications' they should monitor any similar behaviours to be honest.

Reactions: 13
I just remembered how bad it bothered them when Jackson was starting to exert a little free will before he was two. Jenn was calling him defiant all the time and bitching that “the terrible twos were starting early.” All because he wanted out of his hot stroller they had him strapped down in for hours, or one time it was because he wanted to walk instead of being carried in the Nemo line. And then of course how Jenn would hold his little hand down every time he would reach for food. I would like to see what Jenn would do if someone held her hand back from food, she would rip their arm right off. I wonder how long Oliver will last before they try to restrain all the life out of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This is like when you have a cat and you bring home a new cat and you have to keep them separate while they get used to each other. I wonder if they're putting D'Oliver in a crate and taking him into the bathroom where Buddy has been locked so they can sniff each other.
Wouldn't be surprised if Buddy starts spraying the walls with his piss to mark his territory.
---
I remember one of the many BS reasons Ginn gave for not enrolling Buddy in daycare is because she "remembers" her sister getting bitten by another kid and how it was traumatizing (for whom anyway? 🍑 or Ginn who wasn't even there but makes everything about her? 🙄). It was the weirdest bleeping reason, and I wonder if she was actually more worried about Buddy biting other kids.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine their SM World Video Would Go Like This:
Dim: And I ordered the burger... it was alright, nothing special.
DJ: Their menu was quite limited. I ended up getting the one vegan option. There's no fish.
Dim: For desert we ordered The Princess Daisy cupcake
Voiceover: Later on we found out that this is a Princess Peach cupcake which is weird there's no peaches in it. Is Peach a character is Mario? And what's the mushroom guy's name?
Dim: Well, the line was way too long for the Mario Kart ride but we looked at fun merch instead and spent a grand of Mario IP even though we're not video game people because we're Mario's biggest fans.
DJ: And I got these cute mushroom ears!
Dim: Yeah.
DJ: Jackson and Oliver would've loved it.
Dim: Yeah.
DJ: But it's way past their bedtime (giggles-note it's five California time which she doesn't realize because of time changes)
Dim: And Universal comped us these shopping bags for our merch. In all and all it was a fantastic day!
Stan: And now it's time to pay the Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.