The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the DISboards Tim Tracker thread in case anyone is lost on the internet today

The delusion is strong with that group. My anecdote about DIS (which has only gotten worse with time) is
1. One person was scared to cross the gd street in Disneyland (was it Gin?!)

2. One persons mind was blown when someone suggested they microwave Dino nuggets to feed their kids in some off property dumpy hotel room. You would’ve thought that poster solved world hunger the way the OP’s mind was blown

Not a bright 💡 bunch. People had more to talk about there 15 years ago. Social media and the vloggers kinda ruined it as now people just obsess over every little detail or pixie dust. Then get bitchy if they don’t get special treatment while there. It’s just an annoying place now but the DVC boards are still great.

Reactions: 11
I think there was a certain point that Dim was truly enjoying Jackpot. It went downhill after Lyn....he became detached and didn't enjoy him as much. I forget where they were but remember that vlog where they went to do laundry together at the hotel and left J$ with Lyn? That was really telling that he preferred to watch a spin cycle with Ginn then go to the pool or whatever with Jackpot.
im not sure he preferred, I think he had to go with Jenn because she is completely incapable of going anywhere by herself. I think he is worn out and I think the Buddy doesn’t give typical interactive feedback soTim is completely at a loss as to how to be with his kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Tim also could have been releasing YouTube shorts during this time to keep engagement up. But 1) He doesn’t understand the purpose of YouTube shorts (not my opinion, he has said in a video that he didn’t understand the point) and 2) They don’t give a duck about the channel. And for those Stan’s that seem to be lurking around here, they don’t care about you either. They care about the money you bring in to them and that’s it.
100%, shorts might not be my cup of tea but they do get some engagement and would obviously be a great way to branch out to newer subscribers. Especially since we can all agree they are a family channel at this point if they were smart they would have been doing some shorts during their first few days home in order to get new people interested who might tune into the channel for their main vlogs. Let's see if they take this free piece of social media knowledge but likely not as getting a vlog out seems to be mission impossible for them (even pre birth)

Reactions: 12
My question is and this is for these other Content Creators as well as the Trackers at what age do these kids age out of attracting you tube attention

Reactions: 4
The delusion is strong with that group. My anecdote about DIS (which has only gotten worse with time) is
1. One person was scared to cross the gd street in Disneyland (was it Gin?!)

2. One persons mind was blown when someone suggested they microwave Dino nuggets to feed their kids in some off property dumpy hotel room. You would’ve thought that poster solved world hunger the way the OP’s mind was blown

Not a bright 💡 bunch. People had more to talk about there 15 years ago. Social media and the vloggers kinda ruined it as now people just obsess over every little detail or pixie dust. Then get bitchy if they don’t get special treatment while there. It’s just an annoying place now...
:LOL: Nailed it.

but the DVC boards are still great.
(y) I just wish the DVC boards had a touch more activity and discussions about Disney World in general.

Reactions: 8
Tim also could have been releasing YouTube shorts during this time to keep engagement up. But 1) He doesn’t understand the purpose of YouTube shorts (not my opinion, he has said in a video that he didn’t understand the point) and 2) They don’t give a duck about the channel. And for those Stan’s that seem to be lurking around here, they don’t care about you either. They care about the money you bring in to them and that’s it.
They'd probably keep up with the YT shorts about as long as they kept up with TikTok 😂 RIP that one video exploiting a young, long haired J$ trying to be the first haircut when Harmony reopened

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am very interested to see how things are going forward. I think it is very strange that they have this plan to keep the boys separated. Is Jenn just going to keep the new one with her on her boob while Tim and the nanny keep the old one? Will there be two nannys?

I think Tim isn’t/wasn’t in a rush to get to Mario Kart/Super Nintendo world (whatever it’s called) bc he’s simply not interested.

They’ve already said before they are not “video game people” so any interest that he may have would be fake, and it’ll come off as fake in the video.

I can picture him saying the mushroom soup is too mushroomy. And Jenn saying “it’s good, but it’s not my favorite, but if you love mushrooms, you’ll like this”

I’m glad they didn’t go, and hope they don’t go anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am very interested to see how things are going forward. I think it is very strange that they have this plan to keep the boys separated. Is Jenn just going to keep the new one with her on her boob while Tim and the nanny keep the old one? Will there be two nannys?
This is like when you have a cat and you bring home a new cat and you have to keep them separate while they get used to each other. I wonder if they're putting D'Oliver in a crate and taking him into the bathroom where Buddy has been locked so they can sniff each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the subject of other lowlifes, has anyone else seen all the shoppers and resellers?

There’s a dodgy couple, Steve and Suzanna, (Mousesecrets) who livestream in the Character Warehouses and buy stuff for their viewers live. They charge a $5 pickup fee for each item and there’s the same group of big old women in the live chat clamouring with requests every single livestream.

They also break Disney’s Annual Pass rules by using their discount in the shops in the parks and Disney Springs to buy the latest merchandise that comes out with their discount, which they then double the price on and put on their website. They even livestream from the Emporium and World of Disney sometimes, so Cast Members must know what’s going on, with him talking into a camera asking people what they want to buy. And they laden their toddler’s stroller down with merchandise.

Steve does this on the side of his so-called “t-shirt business.” He makes tacky shirts and rips off Disney’s designs and fonts. His equally dodgy brother, Troy, is also in on the scam. They moved down to Orlando from Virginia a few years ago just to make a living off of Disney by scamming Disney fans. In Virginia, they also had some shady car sales businesses, which they also got PPP loans for in 2020 despite no longer living in Virginia (the businesses no longer exist).

I thought Disney was supposed to be cracking down on people that abuse their Annual Passes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Even if he doesn't understand it, if you care then you do what you can to remain relevant, I don't care for tictoc but if I had a channel then you can bet I'd be on there, I'd be on all the social sites doing whatever I could to stay up to date, follow the trends an grow my channel

I agree with you, he doesn't give a tit about the channel now, so long as they are getting enough to get by then he won't do anything extra seen

Reactions: 12
On the subject of other lowlifes, has anyone else seen all the shoppers and resellers?

There’s a dodgy couple, Steve and Suzanna, (Mousesecrets) who livestream in the Character Warehouses and buy stuff for their viewers live. They charge a $5 pickup fee for each item and there’s the same group of big old women in the live chat clamouring with requests every single livestream.

They also break Disney’s Annual Pass rules by using their discount in the shops in the parks and Disney Springs to buy the latest merchandise that comes out with their discount, which they then double the price on and put on their website. They even livestream from the Emporium and World of Disney sometimes, so Cast Members must know what’s going on, with him talking into a camera asking people what they want to buy. And they laden their toddler’s stroller down with merchandise.

Steve does this on the side of his so-called “t-shirt business.” He makes tacky shirts and rips off Disney’s designs and fonts. His equally dodgy brother, Troy, is also in on the scam. They moved down to Orlando from Virginia a few years ago just to make a living off of Disney by scamming Disney fans. In Virginia, they also had some shady car sales businesses, which they also got PPP loans for in 2020 despite no longer living in Virginia (the businesses no longer exist).

I thought Disney was supposed to be cracking down on people that abuse their Annual Passes.
There are tons of them but I hope that Pixie Purchases With April lady is next, she is the rudest of them all (I'm saying that as nice as possible). I know even she stopped woring with Chris Martin so he must be beyond vile. Her markups just keep getting more and more insane, and she is another one who says "If you don't like it, leave!" She was able to buy a DVC from her profits though so I guess she has plenty of idiots still buying from her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Even if he doesn't understand it, if you care then you do what you can to remain relevant, I don't care for tictoc but if I had a channel then you can bet I'd be on there, I'd be on all the social sites doing whatever I could to stay up to date, follow the trends an grow my channel

I agree with you, he doesn't give a tit about the channel now, so long as they are getting enough to get by then he won't do anything extra seen
100%
They got lucky with their early success of the channel but they have no desire to grow or make their channel better. They should keep up with social media trends but they are too lazy to do anything other than point and shoot their camera while Jenn splices the footage together. This was fine 10 years ago but now many 15 year olds with an iPhone can produce better content than the Trackers do.
They have their loyal Stan’s who will watch no matter what but their channel will not grow. Subscriber count has been stagnant for a very long time now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.