The Tim Tracker #118 The enemy of my enemy is my fwend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for another new thread! Congrats to @TawdryT for another hilarious and relevant title with special mention to @hcslacs who inspired them.

Somebody else can do recap duties please!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lighter is not a word I ever thought I’d hear in connection with Jenn. Here’s my thoughts for what they’re worth. The total weight of food she consumed was sooo much that the pressure of her stomach on her bladder finally gave way. That pee’s probably been in there for years. No wonder her belly felt smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't most insurance companies deny emergency room claims now if the visit isn't deemed emergency room worthy? Didn't she have a doctor's appointment the same day she went to hospital by which I assume she meant ER? They are going to be paying a large bill unless they are not telling us the whole story. At a minimum they should have got authorization from an on call OB to go to the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't most insurance companies deny emergency room claims now if the visit isn't deemed emergency room worthy? Didn't she have a doctor's appointment the same day she went to hospital by which I assume she meant ER? They are going to be paying a large bill unless they are not telling us the whole story. At a minimum they should have got authorization from an on call OB to go to the hospital.
They'll have cuntcierge insurance. That's why chuckling nurse was replaced. They probably also ordered burgers and iced tea in bed.

Reactions: 14
Slighter longer recap: Dimmy tries to rub in Tattle's face that he can get to ride Tron anytime he wants to in an otherwise useless video that we're pretty sure Sister Wife Mike put together. Meanwhile, a very special Valentine's Day gorging fest ends when Jenblob has to pee and thinks her water broke. It didn't. The nurses laugh at her accordingly. DJ gets mad and goes on a twenty minute rant where they try to change their story about the due date for the thousandth time while Dim gives us a very vivid book report of What to Expect While Your Expecting. Clearly, he is angling a job for Florida's period squad. Meanwhile, I predict that Flipper will be making an appearance sooner than later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile, OA is getting to hang out with theme park express and Jackie with Sam. Who are all at the Nintendo land grand opening. The big event that used to be something the trackers would go to. Now they are more focused on doing nothing.

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile, OA is getting to hang out with theme park express and Jackie with Sam. Who are all at the Nintendo land grand opening. The big event that used to be something the trackers would go to. Now they are more focused on doing nothing.
I'll give Tim a pass on this one, as much as it pains me to do so, cuz isn't this out in Calif?

If she's really is that close to giving birth, I'm pretty sure we'd witch about him if he flew out to Calif. to film for a few days, and left his very pregnant wife at home.

BUT, that being said, I do get your point about them filming crap lately. I mean, we're at the point where they literally filmed paint drying. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jenn probably thinks that kegel was something she tried during her cuntcierge champagne tasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn probably thinks that kegel was something she tried during her cuntcierge champagne tasting.
Her pelvic floor is going to be condemned after she pops Another$on. This won't be the first time she pees herself, she better be careful with all that fake laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We really should be saying a prayer for her poor pelvic floor muscles that have been doing so much work. The unsung hero in this saga.

• Haha
Possible unpopular opinion: I think Super Nintendo World (at USH) looks not so super.

Looks like a half-assed tit job if you ask me.

Reactions: 21
I'll give Tim a pass on this one, as much as it pains me to do so, cuz isn't this out in Calif?

If she's really is that close to giving birth, I'm pretty sure we'd witch about him if he flew out to Calif. to film for a few days, and left his very pregnant wife at home.

BUT, that being said, I do get your point about them filming crap lately. I mean, we're at the point where they literally filmed paint drying. :ROFLMAO:
I could get this counter and this a very reasonable defense. I would agree, if they didn’t just go to Hawaii and weren’t paying for a nanny. I dont watch at all now truthfully and from reading from here. I am glad I don’t, as I dread the birth video coming up. 🤣

Reactions: 10
We really should be saying a prayer for her poor pelvic floor muscles that have been doing so much work. The unsung hero in this saga.
They work almost as hard as the jorts. But yeah, I suspect she'll have little to no bladder control after Flipper and forget about it if she has a third one. Oof.

Possible unpopular opinion: I think Super Nintendo World (at USH) looks not so super.

Finally, some one else agrees. It looks like it's pretty much a restaurant, one ride, and a lot of app games with some bonus furries. Not really that impressed.

From what I understood of their bullshit story, they checked in at the ER but they brought her straight up to Labor and Delivery.

With health insurance, typically, and I don't know exactly what kind of plan they have obviously, both the hospital and doctor are paid a contracted rate for a pregnancy and delivery. So when Jenn went to her OB and was diagnosed as pregnant, the doctor gets paid whatever their contracted rate is for pregnancy/delivery. Whether you go to that doctor every week for your entire pregnancy or if you go once and then show up and delivery. Now, that might be a different rate with certain complications and what not, but it's really to protect the patient from being nickeled and dimed during pregnancy and frequent OB visits, if that makes sense. She could literally go to the doctor's office every day and it would be the same rate. The hospital would be the same thing, they get a flat rate for pre/ante/post natal care. So they would pay whatever their plan's copay is (if any) just one time. At least if they are using in network providers.

But basically, they shouldn't get charged for that hospital visit.

I think it's a fraction of what they have in Japan and I hope Epic Universe is more like Japan than Hollywood.

As far as the peeing goes--I think the baby dropped, so he's in a different position. So she's able to empty her bladder differently now. I truly don't understand how she didn't know which hole the pee was coming from though. How can you be almost 40 and not understand that. And like I said before, I totally get it if she peed her pants and her pants were wet and she wasn't sure. But she was on the toilet.

Reactions: 18
They work almost as hard as the jorts. But yeah, I suspect she'll have little to no bladder control after Flipper and forget about it if she has a third one. Oof.

Finally, some one else agrees. It looks like it's pretty much a restaurant, one ride, and a lot of app games with some bonus furries. Not really that impressed.
The vloggers will piss themselves over it though, gotta keep the free stuff coming!

Reactions: 8
I could get this counter and this a very reasonable defense. I would agree, if they didn’t just go to Hawaii and weren’t paying for a nanny. I dont watch at all now truthfully and from reading from here. I am glad I don’t, as I dread the birth video coming up. 🤣
True, but Hawaii was before Christmas, wasn't it? and they were together. (and I think "Bea" may be gone now?)

I guess we're much closer to her delivery date now - though it keeps changing by the day 🤪- than they were then.

I hope they don't record this birth. I hope they give this kid more privacy from the get-go than they did J. But...that's not gonna happen. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.