The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand this one 🫠
From her eating all that seafood That she never gets to have. Kid's gonna have gills, too.
---
Bring it, wedcryohead. Let's see that wit
---
Yes, They've learned more about temporary retaining and construction walls from Dim than anywhere else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Chronic stress making his hair fall out? He’ll be bald by Christmas
---
This is a bit rich. Does this makes the trackers ‘rudeie poos’ for being nasty about PMM not fitting on the Tron bike?

Reactions: 13
I am so sick of all these vloggers churning out the same stuff.... Tron and Mardi Gras at the moment. I don't want to watch 20 versions of the same shit. The Kingdom Krew are awful.... Entitled obnoxious behavior stoked by their mob mentality. Encouraging others to act that way cos its OK right, vloggers do it.

Reactions: 18
Pretty soon they will be getting excited for Halloween. Didn’t it start in late July last year

Jackie Super Enthused and Ordinary Adventures were both at the Super Nintendo Grand Opening and coincidentally enough, Dev is also in California at Disneyland right now. Poor, poor Timbo. Jenn is the saboteur here. Everyone else is going to have the new, fresh videos of the latest and greatest and there you are in Lake Nona covering mini golf and the 9 millionth video of Tron. Keep up the good work you guuuuyyyzzzzzz!

Reactions: 36
The 2nd time this week I watched an ATW vlog. First time in forever. I do love Dan Bell. So finally gave in and watched it. Point being the difference between the banter between Dan Bell and ATW is 180 compared to TTT and ATW. Dan and Adam are having way more fun, they are actually BSing in a friendly way and alot more natural vs. Adam BSing Tim in a trolling way and more forced.

I know Rocky is way overdone. But still a better collab than what Tim and Adam have ever put out. Other than when Adam was rightfully laughing at Tim for being an idiot for eating dirty spaghetti.

Hi WEDcyroHEAD! I hope us Tattlers can lift your spirits out your depressive state.
'Rudie poos' certainly lifted my spirits as I laughed my tits off such a weak assed phrase from someone who wants to 'Jack Reacher' us. What a fucking sap. Take your hero complex and shove it WEDcryoHEAD. The Trackholes don't give a shit about you, never have, never will.
---
And yet I've blasted the Trackholes on Twitter and very few people have defended them to me. Their stans are a bunch of simpletons. They're sitting bitching in their tribe meeting exactly the same as we are and yet they can't see it. They gush about the Trackers, moan about us - it's a community of like minded people just like us. We bitch about people who put their lives on the Internet and open themselves up to comment good or bad. We comment on the 'bad' side and we're awful Rudie poo meany pants but it's OK for them to judge us on the little (sarcastic, mean and hilarious) slice of ourselves we choose to share with like minded people in a community specifically set up for this purpose. If they don't want to read shit about their idols, don't fucking come looking for it. Fuck off with your victim/hero bullshit - you won't rescue these vloggers from critism, and they won't fucking fall in love with you for doing it. Jenn was an utter psycho seeking out tiny negative comments amongst the overwhelmingly larger number of positive comments on her pregnancy announcement. That requires counselling not a stan intervention. Stay in your lane and off Tattle if you have a problem with what is discussed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Do the twisted Dis stans not know that the Dis crew think the slackers suck too?
---
Breeze air now has a Disney to Disney flight. I may finally take my daughter out to Disneyland.

Reactions: 9
Mentioned a few pages back, I can't remember which. I could not have the slacker lifestyle. When COVID hit and we were in lock down. I was bored out of my mind. All I did was eat and sleep, like someone we all know and love. You didn't realize how much of that daily routine is good for your mental health and over all well being.

Reactions: 11
Same! Although I’m a huge introvert, I still have to get out and do stuff and see my little circle of friends. I work from home full time, so I really need my time away from the house. Even when I think I’m going to have a lazy weekend and not do anything, I usually end up getting out and doing something. I live in the Seattle area, so we don’t have theme parks but we have a lot of beautiful outdoorsy stuff to do. As long as it isn’t pouring down or freezing cold, I love being outside doing something. I couldn’t imagine napping all day or sitting in front of the tv/computer like JennyAll-You-Can-Eat-Seafood-Buffet.

Introvert here myself. I like my alone time and would rather be at home. BUT being at home after awhile gets old, I need to get out and be with society.

I coined him as Flipper mainly because all the fish she ate he has to be growing fins at this point. Also, sort of ties in with her being a whale-yes, I know Flipper was a dolphin but it's still somewhat related.
I'm sorry, but I cringe every time I see the reference to "Flipper". When my wife and I were expecting our first, one of my seemingly well intentioned relatives that had worked as a pediatric nurse and had to deal with the fallout from thalidomide gave us a very graphic lecture about "flipper babies". Now that's all I can think of when I see the references on these boards to "Flipper"

Tim wasn't sure which of two Tron lockers he left his stuff in. It would be the perfect time to tell people about the Central scanner which shows your locker number if you forgot it. Chris Provost was the first person to demonstrate the feature.

Multi Language Help/Central Scanner.

Reactions: 21
The DISboards are possibly the most toxic place on the internet. If you’re pro-everything-Disney, you get a free pass and can treat other commenters like complete shit. If you criticize anything, you get watched like a hawk and get given points for “infractions” If you speak up against one of the abusive Disney asskissers, you get points too. The mods are on power trips and for some reason like to spend their free time babysitting the boards for Pete for free. I’m not surprised they like these grifters.

Reactions: 15
Can I ask a genuine question…because he keeps being brought up here and honestly you all know how I feel about ALL OF THE FUCKING VLOGGERS

What is the obsession with Nate/Paging Mr. Morrow/Paging Mr. MeatSweats/ Fat in the Hat?

he’s just as shitty and obnoxious as all of the other vloggers. He isn’t something special…he isn’t doing anything unique or different. He is doing the same rinse and repeat bullshit as the rest. Add to that the fact that he drives drunk ALL THE DAMN TIME. And that fucking giggly persona is a fucking act.

anyway, I just DO NOT understand why people keep bringing him up in a positive light. Make it make sense?

Reactions: 16
I still can't get over her "tip" that a good place to nurse your child is on Kilimanjaro Safaris. Like no...no...

Reactions: 15
Poor Tracker stans, always on the outside looking in. Here, have a hutdug, roodie poo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.