The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’re out to dinner per her Instagram story. I think Steakhouse 71 but not 100% sure.
And the one time it's acceptable to leave the kid with a sitter, they take him along. Why do they insist on dragging him to boring tit but leaving him home for things he would love!?!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And the one time it's acceptable to leave the kid with a sitter, they take him along. Why do they insist on dragging him to boring tit but leaving him home for things he would love!?!!
It all only depends on when the babysitter is available.

Reactions: 15
You'd have thought they would have allowed J to have had experienced a few nights at Disney by now with fireworks an such, especially since we all know that once prop 2 gets here he's going be forced to the same bedtime as the baby, because can't have him up making any noise when the baby's sleeping

I honestly hope he's going to be a nightmare when the baby comes, they have used him as a performing monkey, not going be easy for him when he's suddenly pushed to the side because the baby's stealing all the limelight, most kids feel a little jealously when a new baby arrives but most parents know how to deal with it an the jealously doesn't last long, these two won't have a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These two idiots are ruining that kid by not teaching him any manners or teaching him boundaries. All through the golf being told no not to take Dim of Beef Curtain’s shot but he completely ignored his parents and did what he wanted. You kind of heard Dim telling him not to touch other peoples balls. All Hambeast did was laugh at his behaviour. Then the way he just grabs at food from other plates is really bad. The Prop tried to grab Dims milkshake from him when it arrived (although why they didn’t get him his own is anyone’s guess). He does it all the time and is never told to stop or told to wait for his own food. (If someone tried to take my food off my plate they’d find their hand stabbed with a fork 🤣). If they ever send him to daycare ir school grabbing other kids food from their plates is not going to go down well at all.

And on a separate note -“you did good” he did so good” really annoys me. You did well Prop not you did good. Every time I hear them say good for EVERYTHING I want to poke their eyes out with a hot poker. dim and Whale go look on grammarly and learn the difference between good and well!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They don’t have anyone to watch him at all
hours anymore. They worked lyn an unacceptable amount and we see how that turned out.

Reactions: 20
They don’t have anyone to watch him at all
hours anymore. They worked lyn an unacceptable amount and we see how that turned out.
You'd think that Lyn would have taught him some manners. But this is the same lady that suggested that when it was Tim's birthday that they should get Jackson something so he would not feel left out.

• Haha
  • Angry
These two idiots are ruining that kid by not teaching him any manners or teaching him boundaries. All through the golf being told no not to take Dim of Beef Curtain’s shot but he completely ignored his parents and did what he wanted. You kind of heard Dim telling him not to touch other peoples balls. All Hambeast did was laugh at his behaviour. Then the way he just grabs at food from other plates is really bad. The Prop tried to grab Dims milkshake from him when it arrived (although why they didn’t get him his own is anyone’s guess). He does it all the time and is never told to stop or told to wait for his own food. (If someone tried to take my food off my plate they’d find their hand stabbed with a fork 🤣). If they ever send him to daycare ir school grabbing other kids food from their plates is not going to go down well at all.

And on a separate note -“you did good” he did so good” really annoys me. You did well Prop not you did good. Every time I hear them say good for EVERYTHING I want to poke their eyes out with a hot poker. dim and Whale go look on grammarly and learn the difference between good and well!
The more hambeast laughs the more the kid is going to think it's acceptable because it's funny to do, she's bascially screwing any authority from dim because the kid things it's funny an a game to act like a little tit now

I've always believed that as soon as you laugh when a kid misbehaves then you've lost, they won't take you seriously

Reactions: 29
We’re they hosted for this? Seems like a more valid reason they didn’t order anything for the buddy. Only food for two included? They certainly can’t be expected to share with him.

Reactions: 16
They didn't even attempt to show him the proper stance and how to properly hold the putter. My daughters loved mini golf when they were J$ age & went on to golf lessons when they were school age. Naturally, they chose a golf place centered on food...$18 nachos?!

Reactions: 14
That was soooooo boring… who orders nachos & a burger? They may have brought an uncrustable for J$ lunch, but they did order him his own plate of fries. Guess a huge pile of fried food isn’t too heavy for him.

Reactions: 13
We’re they hosted for this? Seems like a more valid reason they didn’t order anything for the buddy. Only food for two included? They certainly can’t be expected to share with him.
They way overhyped how late the mini-golf place was open for and how much the place was. So it does seem like they gave them something for showing up.

Jen was talking about having to pee and complaining about how far the bathroom was. Sorry witch, every mini-golf place I've ever been to, there is never a port a potty on the mini-golf and you have to go back to the main building to go.

Of course they had to point out the shopping in the area. I have never been to a mini-golf place with the intent of going shopping before or after playing.

Our Pop Stroke is very, very popular. It's crowded from open to close. People even go there when it's windy. :rolleyes:

They have absolutely ruined that child. At almost 3 1/2, he should be able to follow simple instruction and he doesn't, he doesn't even acknowledge they are talking to him. They are in for a world of despair once $liver is born because the way he doesn't listen about Mommy's turn, is the same way he's going to listen about not touching his brother. At some point in his life, he's going to have to learn to follow rules. J$ hits the ball 20 times. He gets a 3. You're winning, Buddy!!!

I cannot imagine taking my child to a restaurant and not getting them a meal with us. Fries? Because he already ate his lunch? The menu is too heavy? There's a bleeping kids menu with all the regular tit on there. What on this menu is too heavy? No, they just absolutely suck.

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.33.37 AM.png

Tim is really pissing Jenn off spinning this toy and she quickly angles the shot away from him. It's MY channel now, Timmy boy!

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 7.29.35 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The more hambeast laughs the more the kid is going to think it's acceptable because it's funny to do, she's bascially screwing any authority from dim because the kid things it's funny an a game to act like a little tit now

I've always believed that as soon as you laugh when a kid misbehaves then you've lost, they won't take you seriously
Maybe we should put it in terms she'll 'understand'

Jenn you are feeding J$s algorithm with false information and screwing up his meta data. Quit it, you stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jenn posted an Instagram story of another couple dining at Bull and Bear. Weirdo. The FOMO must be kicking in. I'm surprised she hasn't posted from their VD date night.
Only because the people mentioned they only ate there because of the trackers. Taking all the credit again 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Jenn’s skin is red
Tim’s balls are blue
They both like throating hot dogs
Even if Tim’s inches are but a few
If it wasn't in the title of the vlog, she wouldn't have actually remembered they played mini golf during Buddy's 2nd birthday. The same birthday where she obviously hadn't even showered nor brushed her hair and they didn't even think to get him a cake until Manny Matt showed up with it and some deflated balloons.

View attachment 1961117

Ginn sounds like she just constantly has some chunky thick phlegm stuck in her throat.
Maybe it’s the morning after steak & bj night 🤷‍♀️
---
View attachment 1961145

She's got more rolls than a bakery.

Yeah there's no way she can reach to wipe her own butt.
View attachment 1961151
Can you imagine this view from behind 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenn's instagram story of Tim standing there holding Jackson with his mouth open, was creepy.

• Heart
They really should put buddy in golf lessons. For something to hold a 3 year old’s interest for that long, he definitely enjoys it. He would probably do better with the rules if he could see how the other kids conduct themselves. But you know…🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Dim: 'OH MY GOODNESS street tacos!!!" Ah yes, nothing more authentic than "street tacos" at a mini golf place. For $15-$18.
Hey, Tim knows authentic Mexican food. I bet you could plop Tim down anywhere in Mexico and he could find you the most authentic cruise line hamburger you've ever seen within minutes.

• Haha
What's the odds that they tried to get that Bull and Bear restaurant and since they are incapable of planning didn't manage to get a reservation and ended up at Steakhouse 71 instead?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.