The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddy’s scream was absolutely horrific. It made my stomach drop.
Ginn wanted Dim to go and get him. She doesn’t give a duck, she didn’t want to get her fatass up, she wanted him to go check.

My son rolled over the bumper (the kind that are under the sheets) and fell out of bed the other night- the first time ever. I heard him cry, but it was a short squawk so I looked on the monitor and didn’t see him. I leapt out of bed so fast it woke my husband and he chased after me.
I couldn’t imagine either of us hearing a scream like that and not react. Even if he is throwing a fit and screaming like that right in front of me, my instinct is to hold him and calm him down.

They’re actual scum bags.
Yep that screaming segment is a YouTube violation
What really bothers me is Tim ordering Jen to “Scroll down” (to acknowledge stickers, which is more important to him, then Jackson, screaming) before he allowed her to go check on him!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I cannot get that scream out of my head.
Me too and I'm struggling to move past how sad I am for J$ and his arriving soon brother. I know we snark a lot and criticize them for all their nonsense but this was just over the top horrific. There is absolutely no reason why they didn't that live stream right then and there. We would have laughed, give 'em hell J$, haha, way to disrupt the money stream...but watching them not react, thank all the people for those dumb ass stickers, paint the wall, horrifying. Here we all are, still trying to process what they put out there, we are the ones who truly care about that child.

Here's why I don't think it was a night terror. My older daughter had them and they were truly terrifying. Never have I felt so helpless dealing with them. They would have both said--he has night terrors, this started last week, last month, whenever. We just have to let him cry it out, he calms himself down, whatever. But Tim came up with that--he didn't get enough sleep nonsense. So matter of fact. Then Jenn comes in, he doesn't like that we had to work. OK, lying ass liars, which story is it? I said this the other day too--they both lie just for the sake of lying and cannot even be bother enough to remember the lies that they tell. ie: McDonalds years and year ago. Or less than 45 days because you put video evidence of everything you do out for the world to see.

Reactions: 21
Next vlog: Burn baby burn. Jackson Inferno.

“well you guyssss buddy had another encounter with the toaster oven! Hahahahhahahahaha”

Reactions: 7
Jenn saying that Jackson said he doesn’t like that they have to work. How many times has Jackson woke up from his nap while his parents were doing a live? All they do is go and get him and bring him in to parade him to the psycho Stan’s.
I do think something actually happened. Unless they absolutely did not want him in the room because Tim was painting. But I don’t buy for a minute that he said he is just so sad that mommy and daddy have to work and he wants them to be little like him. Even Tim was surprised when Jenn said Jackson said that. He was like, “he said that?”

why did I listen to that clip 😭 poor little boy. The screams were distressing to hear, how did Jenn’s motherly instincts not kick in and go running to him? I’ve been through night terrors and all Sorts with my youngest who has ASC, each time we’d be there for them offering comfort and support.
Easy answer. Jenn has no motherly instincts

Reactions: 20
What shocks me the most, is the fact that they seem to think this is so normal that it doesn't require going an instantly checking him, what if god forbid something DID happen to J, how long would that child have been left in pain/fear before they bothered to go check

Did they only check because they were on the live?

They have had real threats, what if someone had broke in an tried to grab him an this was his scream of terror an fear
What if he had fallen an split his head open, or cut himself on something

Just how long are they willing to actually leave him before going to see what's causing it, is this the full reason as to why he was being kept in the crib, so he couldn't get out an they could just lay there leaving him to scream

Like how long has this being going on? Whatever the reason for Js screaming (I doubt we will ever know) it needs to be addressed asap an by the looks of it they don't give a tit about getting to the reason for it, makes me wonder how far punishment will go when he does this an wakes prop2, dim seemed outright pissed at it

Reactions: 17
Where do they get their parenting advice? They do know that it is not okay to lock a 3 year old in their room. Jackson could of helped with the painting of the room. They do know that if a fire happened and Jackson was locked in his room he wouldn't be able to get out. If I heard my child scream like that I would stop want I was doing and see what was happening and see if they are okay. They honestly don't deserve to be parents.
they locked him in his room?!

Reactions: 3
I had to go look at that scream on the livestream, and wow. I don't even have kids and I felt that motherly instinct that something was wrong with him and he should have been checked on. Whether he was upset/angry, scared, or something else, they both had zero sense of urgency in responding to him. And even if he does that a lot for attention, how many times have we seen him wake up during a livestream and have never heard the "he's not done napping" scream? What a GREAT example of how NOT to parent.

In today's vlog, I love how they're acting like they've been nonstop working to craft this perfect nursery through Jenn's entire pregnancy. Lots of eye-roll moments but especially Jenn calling the nursery colors a "color story" like she didn't just throw it together while they were at Target a couple days ago. I also found it ironic that the theme is now "happiness," since that's something they seem to be completely lacking in their daily lives.

Reactions: 20
Due dates do not change. At all. One of your very first appointments is what they call a dating scan where they will get your due date based on the babies measurements and that’s the due date no matter what.
if the baby is measuring big or small, they will not change the due date. If you have to be induced, the due date doesn’t change, you are now just delivering early.
(Example, your due date is March 15th but the doctors are worried about your high blood pressure so they say they will induce you at 38 weeks. Your due date still didn’t change, you are just delivering early.)
I wonder if she is using the terms “due date” and “delivery date” interchangeably?
I think they are because Jenn said in some vlog that j’s due date was originally her birthday but the hospital was too full so it was the next day. But her due date was never November, it was December. So she thinks induction day means due date. Because she’s dumb and even though wanted to be pregnant soooo bad, she does zero research apparently

Reactions: 13
Oh my god they're so stupid about window treatments in the baby's room. Jenn's flipping out over how hard it'll be to put blackout curtains up, because she wants something that goes to the floor so it "looks nice".

You put them above the recessed area where the windows are. Put blinds on the actual windows, then hang the curtain rod so when you close the curtain it completely closes off the recessed area. DONE. SO bleeping EASY, YOU DINGBAT.
i was yelling at the tv saying that about the window too! make it a cozy little nook. it also bothered me that she made buddy pick out that pink octopus. he didn’t pick that. you wanted both boys to have the same one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh look, a sink full of blueberries. And Gin makes a point to tell us they buy fruit every week. Hi Gin!

Does that contraption Mama Tracker bought them also sanitize the sink? There's no way she washed that before dumping the blueberries in there. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I actually hope no one reports this and the video stays up. Even if just one stan watches this and finally realizes what horrible people they are I feel it'd be worth it.
The Stan’s have already posted stupid “that’s what toddlers do” comments to validate the slackers crappy parenting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Where do they get their parenting advice? They do know that it is not okay to lock a 3 year old in their room. Jackson could of helped with the painting of the room. They do know that if a fire happened and Jackson was locked in his room he wouldn't be able to get out. If I heard my child scream like that I would stop want I was doing and see what was happening and see if they are okay. They honestly don't deserve to be parents.
I remember watching a TV program years ago, I can't remember the name of it but the babysitter had locked the two kids in their bedroom because she couldn't be bothered with them, the kids then found an lit a candle which then got knocked over setting the room a blaze, after hearing screaming the babysitter went to see them an then couldn't find the key to the room because panic had made her forget where she had left it

It honestly gave me the fking fear to the point that whenever I babysat the kids weren't allowed to lock the bathroom door (thankfully the only doors with locks here is the bathroom an the main front/back door) we didn't have candles but I made sure anything they could hurt themselves on like a razer etc was well out of reach of them, an I'd also be shouting through the door if they were good

Reactions: 8
Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.42.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.43.16 PM.png

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are crappy losers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Didn't they say in a vlog/live vlog forever ago that they were waiting FOREVER on their furniture because they bought it from a small furniture company?

Because it's totally the DaVinci convertible bed that's sold on Wayfair. Model number and the label on the box match.
Edit: That brand is also available from Target (though not that item currently), and IIRC, they bought most of J$'s furniture at Target.

The changing table is also from Target.
Tim made a big deal (in a Live or a video can’t remember) that it is not the Target version. That it was shipped from a furniture store in Oregon or something. Jenn had actually brought up that you could get it at Target and he had to jump and make sure everyone knew it wasn’t the Target version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jenn saying that Jackson said he doesn’t like that they have to work. How many times has Jackson woke up from his nap while his parents were doing a live? All they do is go and get him and bring him in to parade him to the psycho Stan’s.
I do think something actually happened. Unless they absolutely did not want him in the room because Tim was painting. But I don’t buy for a minute that he said he is just so sad that mommy and daddy have to work and he wants them to be little like him. Even Tim was surprised when Jenn said Jackson said that. He was like, “he said that?”
Yeah, I wondered this too. I could only think it was because Tim was painting in there that they didn't want him in there. Like, at all.

Of course, like I said before, if they don't want him in there while painting, the logical thing would be to NOT do a livestream and have Mom (if we can call her that) keep him preoccupied downstairs or whatever while Tim paints ALONE.

But since Jenn can't be away from Tim for more than 2 seconds, they put him down for a nap.

I dunno why but the first thought that actually came into my mind when I heard the screaming was that he was terrified maybe not bc of the door being closed / locked but because he may have gone to the bathroom on himself (e.g., even possibly pooping himself, and it leaked out) after he got put down for the nap bc we could only imagine that the potty training is not happening and he freaked out.

Either way, they're scumbags.

Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234
You have to kidding with those prices, what the hell, if I saw those an liked them, I'd go an buy a cheap white canvas an paint them myself, am no artist but am pretty sure I could manage something like that

They really do piss away money on such random tit

Also, I don't believe for a second they are allowing J to have any part in this, he's there for the stans to think he's doing "big brother" stuff but in reality they are handing him tit they want so he can hold it an they can film it then be like looook youuu guyzzzzz he totally picked this out himself

Reactions: 24

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

I wonder if they never get the reference to the Dear Prudence song for the one with the chicken?

Reactions: 12
The room’s theme is now “happiness” because it doesn’t look beachy or anything else.

That blanket she showed with the “color story” didn’t look like a beach to me. It looked like desert mountains with a lake.
6BBECF67-52D6-4CB8-BDC4-40EBED79EB05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.