The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who does not have kids, hearing that scream made my stomach turn. It sounded like something straight out of a horror movie. That scream was haunting and chilling. Tim easily could have went and checked on him but he kept painting like he didn't give two shits. Jenn was still sitting there and my instinct was to go run to him and hes not even my kid.

Reactions: 18
Nothing mentioned in any of the FB groups. I'm sure people have tried to mention it and admins aren't approving the posts. God forbid they be called out on their tit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wait - these dumbos bought a brand new changing table dresser for this baby? I cannot imagine having two changing tables upstairs when you have a 3 year old and a newborn. Are they seriously thinking they need to keep a changing table in J's room? None of what they do makes sense. It still seems so stupid to make a totally new nursery and not reuse the old furniture. BUT...if so, just move the changing table to the new room even if you get a new crib.

They must be too petrified that J won't sleep well or will lose his tit if they change anything about his room/bed?
They are pissing away so much money for the most useless reasons. The advantage of having kids relatively close together is that you can re-use ALL the infant stuff. They are literally just buying more expensive stuff (inflation, their need to always "upgrade") that they already have.

• Heart
I don't know, but I raised two and it sounds like a rage scream to me. Absolutely bleeping livid. I think he does it often- we saw the beginnings with the scream singing and the 'mine' shrieks. J$ has found his will, he can't articulate well- but volume he's got. Dim kept Gin from going right away, she was afraid to anger him, because Dim wants the control.
J$ has no self modulation because his parents don't understand the concept themselves. They either fake fawn for a camera or he doesn't particularly matter and disappears. I think Dim is a much less involved father than he pretends. He makes a show of his night/morning routine. That may be the only time they genuinely interact at all now that J$ has a will. Dim is always out the door for stupid tit. Gin just doesn't know what to do as the fearful weakling she is. We give her tit for being neglectful but it's Gin who reads and plays with him daily, she's just bad at it and gets overwhelmed easy. I think that's why she sleeps in, in truth. She was never meant to be a mother and has no real support.
I don't believe the narrative that it's mostly Gin's fault. I know, I know, even it looks that way.
My gut says otherwise.
This is all orchestrated by Dim. That live gave us a taste with the mask off. He's more of a rigid cold fish than he pretends. He cares about the money and his fame. He doesn't care about raising the kid. He decided they would have them. He wants workers. That's why he tracks her period, she pretends it's because she's flighty. She isn't. He controls the situation and becomes a monster if his conditions aren't met. She has employed weaponized incompetence to keep him from his own control freak raging. That's what I think is actually happening here.
J$ knows this and he takes his anger out on her more often...but he feels betrayed by Dim.

I could be totally wrong, but this is the internet so of course I'll make as many wild assumptions as I can.:sneaky:
I 100% think this is spot on! Dimmy boy is super controlling. Jennbo is a manipulative witch, but I think he runs the whole deal. Even the way he holds J’s wrist & not hand is so controlling. It’s a vice grip. Bottom line is these children are going to have a life a misery because of their garbage parents.

Reactions: 23
I think they would both be better people if they were married to better people. They bring out the worst in each other.

Living off YouTube isn’t helping. It’s made her spoiled and lazy. It’s made Tim desperate to keep views up. He knows they can’t afford their lifestyle on any regular job he could get.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are pissing away so much money for the most useless reasons. The advantage of having kids relatively close together is that you can re-use ALL the infant stuff. They are literally just buying more expensive stuff (inflation, their need to always "upgrade") that they already have.
Yep, nuts. And a new chair - so does that mean the old Pottery Barn chair Jenn "splurged" on last time is just sitting in J's room? They are so ridiculous.

Their original changing table had a "poop deck" (🥴) sign on it, so that isn't the same one as this one. I bet they also bought all new blankets, pads, burp cloths, onsies, etc. Keep sending SuperStickers, stans!!! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
1675188992558.png

I haven't watched their videos in years and putting it in the thumbnail makes it way easier for me. Can't miss an opportunity to get more burgers, clearly.

Reactions: 10
I am still catching up so I don't know if anyone else has said this, but this is my theory:

No babysitter there. They tried to force the buddy to take a nap so they could go live. He wasn't having it and started screaming. She went in there and shoved the iPad in his face to shut him up.

Reactions: 24
Drop the bleeping nap already!!!!!!
They should be working on this before the baby comes bc it’s not very easy. Instead they probably think they’ll be able to get both napping at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo…Jennbo is excited for the next sonogram because maybe they’ll have more info on the due date?
Huh? Don’t they already have a due date? Can they not keep their lies straight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sooooo…Jennbo is excited for the next sonogram because maybe they’ll have more info on the due date?
I'm getting worried about my February 11th date in the pool 😂 I don't think she's going to make it that long

• Haha
Seriously. As far as I recall, due dates only change if you have to be induced. My wife's original due date was April 13th, then they told us a few months out that they were going to induce on April 6th due to gestational diabetes. Due dates don't change or fluctuate. These two idiots just can't keep their lies straight and their dipshit stans are too stupid to use common sense to figure that out.

Reactions: 28
The sonogram isn’t telling you tit about a due date at 34 weeks. More coving their sketchy timeline.

Reactions: 21
That was expensive furniture? I kind of like when they decorated Jackpots nursery, but this one looks awful. I think the paint color is terrible. Again I will never understand why they didn't move Jackson into the guest room and decorate it that instead. Hell it would have even been more interesting for their stans. Instead we are getting mint green everything and another set of baby furniture?

Reactions: 16
Due dates do not change. At all. One of your very first appointments is what they call a dating scan where they will get your due date based on the babies measurements and that’s the due date no matter what.
if the baby is measuring big or small, they will not change the due date. If you have to be induced, the due date doesn’t change, you are now just delivering early.
(Example, your due date is March 15th but the doctors are worried about your high blood pressure so they say they will induce you at 38 weeks. Your due date still didn’t change, you are just delivering early.)
I wonder if she is using the terms “due date” and “delivery date” interchangeably?

Reactions: 27
things that could cause that level of screaming:

Night terrors= you go and comfort him immediately
injury=you run and assist immediately
needing help to go potty=you hurry and help them to the bathroom immediately
neglected child looking for attention=you calmly tell them it is still quiet time, they can look at books or play with their toys, but that level of screaming is not safe. if this repeats, you must re evaluate the schedule you have your child on as it clearly is not the right fit for ThEIR needs/development.

in no instance do you sit there and collect cash from loser strangers who enable your pathetic life and leave your child in that state. If he is doing this on the regular, it is a sign that he is being ignored too long, his potty training is not happening, the napping expectations are to meet their needs and not his. Absolutely disgusting, unforgivable behavior. And this just shows how far the Stan’s are willing to go along to support them yet we are the unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't they say in a vlog/live vlog forever ago that they were waiting FOREVER on their furniture because they bought it from a small furniture company?

Because it's totally the DaVinci convertible bed that's sold on Wayfair. Model number and the label on the box match.
Edit: That brand is also available from Target (though not that item currently), and IIRC, they bought most of J$'s furniture at Target.

The changing table is also from Target.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.