The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the screaming but nothing else. How did Jenn address it when she came back? Did Tim even ask what was up? And for those on the fan groups, has anything been said there about it?
Ginn said Buddy was upset because they were "working" and she told him when you're an adult you have to work. Before she even got the words "Jackson's all good now" out Dim emphatically states "he's totally fine" as if he had any ideas why J$ was wailing unless it's a common occurrence. No idea how she soothed him or what she gave him to keep him quiet while they continued "working". #garbageparents

• Angry
Reactions: 21
why did I listen to that clip 😭 poor little boy. The screams were distressing to hear, how did Jenn’s motherly instincts not kick in and go running to him? I’ve been through night terrors and all Sorts with my youngest who has ASC, each time we’d be there for them offering comfort and support.

Reactions: 19
I watched the screaming but nothing else. How did Jenn address it when she came back? Did Tim even ask what was up? And for those on the fan groups, has anything been said there about it?
i haven’t seen anyone ask. the way they talked about it, it was a normal thing for their child to scream when he wakes up. i’m sure they will brush it off like always

Reactions: 11
Omg J screaming was disturbing. :(They are the absolute worst. Acting like it was killing them to have to leave the live to tend to their child. So selfish.

I don't know, but I raised two and it sounds like a rage scream to me. Absolutely bleeping livid. I think he does it often- we saw the beginnings with the scream singing and the 'mine' shrieks. J$ has found his will, he can't articulate well- but volume he's got. Dim kept Gin from going right away, she was afraid to anger him, because Dim wants the control.
J$ has no self modulation because his parents don't understand the concept themselves. They either fake fawn for a camera or he doesn't particularly matter and disappears. I think Dim is a much less involved father than he pretends. He makes a show of his night/morning routine. That may be the only time they genuinely interact at all now that J$ has a will. Dim is always out the door for stupid tit. Gin just doesn't know what to do as the fearful weakling she is. We give her tit for being neglectful but it's Gin who reads and plays with him daily, she's just bad at it and gets overwhelmed easy. I think that's why she sleeps in, in truth. She was never meant to be a mother and has no real support.
I don't believe the narrative that it's mostly Gin's fault. I know, I know, even it looks that way.
My gut says otherwise.
This is all orchestrated by Dim. That live gave us a taste with the mask off. He's more of a rigid cold fish than he pretends. He cares about the money and his fame. He doesn't care about raising the kid. He decided they would have them. He wants workers. That's why he tracks her period, she pretends it's because she's flighty. She isn't. He controls the situation and becomes a monster if his conditions aren't met. She has employed weaponized incompetence to keep him from his own control freak raging. That's what I think is actually happening here.
J$ knows this and he takes his anger out on her more often...but he feels betrayed by Dim.

I could be totally wrong, but this is the internet so of course I'll make as many wild assumptions as I can.:sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Right! Preschoolers are ages 3 - 5 years
@xojamilyn

remember guys, Ginn is still in her mid 20s and a “hot chick” in her eyes. So that leaves Jackson a toddler forever in what passes for her mind probably. Because she’s dumb as a box of rocks though @TawdryT I agree some is an act to placate controlling Dimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy hell. I watched a few minutes of this new vlog and there were endless Tim toe shots and I feel sick now. They need a bleeping disclaimer on these foot videos. Why can't this dude wear socks over those stubby penis toes - he is constantly curling them over, too. 🤢🤢

[]

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Holy hell. I watched a few minutes of this new vlog and there were endless Tim toe shots and I feel sick now. They need a bleeping disclaimer on these foot videos. Why can't this dude wear socks over those stubby penis toes - he is constantly curling them over, too. 🤢🤢

Every time he thinks of a costumed cast member he curls his toes 💦

😂 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In today's new home vlog Jenn talks about Montessori-inspired rooms for independence. I'm sorry, if you're so into the Montessori method now, what part of that method involves leaving your kid screaming in a locked room?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Where do they get their parenting advice? They do know that it is not okay to lock a 3 year old in their room. Jackson could of helped with the painting of the room. They do know that if a fire happened and Jackson was locked in his room he wouldn't be able to get out. If I heard my child scream like that I would stop want I was doing and see what was happening and see if they are okay. They honestly don't deserve to be parents.

Reactions: 17
In today's new home vlog Jenn talks about Montessori-inspired rooms for independence. I'm sorry, if you're so into the Montessori method now, what part of that involves leaving your kid screaming in a locked room?
No offense to anyone who’s used that type of learning but J$ is gonna be fucked for life between the traveling, no rules on anything, no grades, no interaction with children etc.

he’s going to be a case study of how not to parent a child. the trackers will be in a Florida project type movie in 10 years.

All the rich people near me do it and pay out the ass to do so Can’t comment on if it works etc. but no wonder they want to do it to be bougey. 🙄

Oh my god they're so stupid about window treatments in the baby's room. Jenn's flipping out over how hard it'll be to put blackout curtains up, because she wants something that goes to the floor so it "looks nice".

You put them above the recessed area where the windows are. Put blinds on the actual windows, then hang the curtain rod so when you close the curtain it completely closes off the recessed area. DONE. SO bleeping EASY, YOU DINGBAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The baby will be here by V-day. She is already setting up that she could go into labor around 37 weeks, which she said is Valentine's day. They are the worst parents. The minute my son starts crying, I am up. Sometimes I stand outside his room to see if he puts himself back to sleep. But if he was screaming that loud, I would have been running into the room. My 13 month old doesn't even nap as much as Jackson, its crazy.

Reactions: 18
Whoever said that Tim was behaving like a sociopath, I completely agree. He had ZERO concern for his screaming child. It’s like he had it tuned out and wasn’t hearing it. It sounded like something out of a horror film! I can’t bleeping believe she sat there and read off “thank you” for the stickers instead of sprinting off to Jackson’s room to make sure he was ok. And what the hell did she give him or say to him to make him be quiet for the next hour.
He acts like a goof with his stupid jokes, does the Kermit voice and then all of sudden he does that serious monotone voice which implies "I know what I am talking about 100 percent and don't question it". More than half the time you behave like a child looking for the nearest cookie, so sorry Dim you are probably wrong when you do that adulting, condescending voice.

Reactions: 15
While we only get snippets of their lives and we've seen plenty of bad parenting choices, we obviously speculate a lot so we may never know the true reason he was screaming. (Just like many other parts of their lives.) I think most of the time we generally feel sorry for Buddy. He never gets to go the parks, he doesn't get blueberries, he's forced into sleeping all day, he gets stuck with the nanny, he doesn't get any meaningful conversations with his parents, etc.

But this screaming incident really has me bothered. I think it's the first time I have ever shed a tear for him. Whether it was a night terror or he was locked in his room or Planny was forcing him away from his parents, there is just no justification for their lack of concern and not rushing to make sure he was ok. Even if he's done this before, they had no real idea what was going on with him. I just can't get this scene out of my mind of Buddy screaming like a banshee and Dim ignoring it and coldly asking his live audience how they are doing.

Reactions: 26
Wait - these dumbos bought a brand new changing table dresser for this baby? I cannot imagine having two changing tables upstairs when you have a 3 year old and a newborn. Are they seriously thinking they need to keep a changing table in J's room? None of what they do makes sense. It still seems so stupid to make a totally new nursery and not reuse the old furniture. BUT...if so, just move the changing table to the new room even if you get a new crib.

They must be too petrified that J won't sleep well or will lose his tit if they change anything about his room/bed?

• Sad
Wow, I just watched the screaming part of the vlog. What in the actual duck???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.