Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yes, I thought the same thing!! Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a DIY version of something you see at a store like that - and if she really wanted to, she could've done it as a project with J, since they made a point to call out how much he loves to do arts and crafts projects.
Exactly, I have yet to see any evidence of all these crafts she apparently loves to do, but she could have done something nice with J for the room, even just getting a cheap canvas an letting him paint a design on it, there is sooooo many ideas on social sites where kids handprints are turned into designs

Reactions: 10

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
From the Stan group. The answers so far: "Starts with B", Elliot, Jonathon, Jake, Luke, Jeremy.

None of these stans watch the videos. The clues were: Male version of their girl name. Kind of the name of a fruit or vegetable.

And can you imagine a B name with Bojo as their last name. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.28.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

honestrands

Chatty Member
Was Ginn giddy without him?
I’ll use my grade 3 probability questions for this week.

does ice melt in the winter? Is the sky purple? Does the sun rise in the north, set in the south? Do fish breathe out of water? Do pigs fly?(first class to Hawaii does not count) Does Useless give a single fuck about her born or unborn child?

all of these answers are a definite no

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The thing is…$liver’s room IS NOW one of the zoned rooms. Can’t write that square footage off on taxes going forward.
So they will either submit another zoning change or TimBo will say "close enough" and write off the original square footage he rezoned. These 2 never have any bad luck minus removal from Disney and Universal media lists so the odds of them being audited seems slim to none.

• Sad

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Do they have another room? Theirs, filming room, Prop and prop junior… maybe she means that area at the top of the stairs? Or that area by the front door? Or that area in the middle of the kitchen floor?

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Holy hell. I watched a few minutes of this new vlog and there were endless Tim toe shots and I feel sick now. They need a fucking disclaimer on these foot videos. Why can't this dude wear socks over those stubby penis toes - he is constantly curling them over, too. 🤢🤢

[]

• Sick

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Top Flight Family recently posted their Aulani video. I feel pretty secure in saying the slackers will never be hosted by Disney again. The competition is way to strong. They also did the Kualoa Ranch tour and went to Waikiki

mjm9

VIP Member
Anyone remember on Holy Moly's vlog, on the cruise.. When they went into the suite with Tim and how annoyed Tim looked. Like he legit looked pissed.
(Funny. Just looked.
Day one of the Fantasy cruise, the one you reference, has been deleted from Holy Moly’s catalog)

My bad!
I was on the home tab, instead of the video tag

Strange thing was that Chris had to whisper cause Jackson was taking his nap.

Why? Why? Why do you invite someone to your suite for them to specifically film a full room tour when you just put your child down for their nap? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow

TubeTired

VIP Member
I also see why Tim is obsessing over getting sound proofing in the rooms, but I would never want to drown my kid out though.
People throw around the term soundproofing, but likely they'll put up something like this:
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 10.58.30 PM.png

Which is really to control reflections and absorb some high end. But, if they really want to soundproof, they need to build a decoupled room within a room. Put a layer of heavy neoprene all around, then build the room inside that and make it solid, don't screw it to the outside walls. Also, ideally you have two doors with rubber seals all around and about a foot in between to air gap it.
Or, there are also tracks you can hang over the drywall to hang a new layer of drywall, again giving it an air gap. That's way more expensive and definitely the way to go if you really want soundproofing.

Tiredofeverything

Anyone have any fantastic tips to share? I trust your ideas/opinions way more than any slimy Vlogger!!
No fantastic advice since a lot has changed since pre covid by DisneySea is amazing and there are a few spots where you can take a break from the crowds. We had a beer in the San Fran area and just sat and took it all in. Do Journey to the Center of the Earth and just explore. I call it EPCOT on steroids. I believe they have been opening earlier than advertised and I would say get there as early as you can. Also if you are buying a popcorn bucket, if you dont like the flavor you can get a certificate to get it somewhere else. ENJOY!

• Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Odds that they will go live tomorrow when almost all of the country is watching football?

(plot twist: they will go live as soon as I hit submit 🤣)

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Imagine being so tone deaf to post about booking a cross country trip to see some fireworks, while preaching being conscious of the environment and blissfully ignorant to the fact that millions are struggling just to buy food right now.

I know we rag on Ginn, but he’s really the same fucking level. I hate him too. Twat.
Yeah, personal to me, but I have a special hate yen for that dink.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around how Dim and Ginn have always been so cruel and selfish to J$ when it comes to spending money on food and desserts for him. Dim (who does NOT like to share his food) mobile orders one $4.50 cookie for himself from Amorette's, right in front of J$. Dim asked Ginn if she wanted a dessert, but not J$. They take J$ inside the bakery, but they don't get him anything. I could NEVER do that to any child, especially my own. 😢
Unless they cut it out. Usually, kids lets say under 13 walk even walk past a cookie shop or bakery, ice cream shop, or candy/sweet shop. Mommy, mommy, daddy, daddy, daddy, mommy starts. I want a cookie, I want an ice cream, I want jelly belly. Jackson did not seem (again, unless they cut it out) to even care. Not sure if he does not like sweet stuff or they got him trained not to even ask?

• Sad