Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageblackouts

You have to kidding with those prices, what the hell, if I saw those an liked them, I'd go an buy a cheap white canvas an paint them myself, am no artist but am pretty sure I could manage something like that
Yes, I thought the same thing!! Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a DIY version of something you see at a store like that - and if she really wanted to, she could've done it as a project with J, since they made a point to call out how much he loves to do arts and crafts projects.

Reactions: 11
This technique is actually directly stolen from Ordinary Adventures. I literally just watched a video of them and it clicked. Tim and Jen watch their videos religiously and steal their content/tips/and commentary. Their passive aggressive comments about how little time it took for OA to reach more followers directly shows how bitter they are towards them now. I very much expect to not see Peter and kitra in anymore videos with them.
Yeah, OA does employ this technique. However, even though I find Peter to be obnoxious and Kitra to be borderline I don't despise them near as much as the Snackers and their munkbangs do not bother me near as much either. Maybe because they actually talk more about the food and when they go to Hawaii they actually try more things than shrimpies and burgers. Although, that hot sauce thing in Hawaii was just dumb.

Reactions: 10

xojamilyn

Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are shitty losers :rolleyes:
i totally thought that too. but then again they make sure we see them graciously allowing buddy to get a minnie mouse suitcase and pink cups. that would be something jenn would do though.. hide that they were having a girl.

Princelover

Jen wouldn’t want clothes or things for toenail, she would want charcuteries, cookies, and chocolates to stuff her face!! 😂

---

Are these lumps normal on hands. It's like shes retaining fluid right before her nails?!
I had a friend in high school who had this and it was because she chewed off her cuticles. Damn, is she that hungry still after grazing all day? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

NDW5332

Are there not any foreign language requirements in Florida high schools? It’s obvious neither of them ever took a Spanish or French class.

Of course, based on their English skills or math skills or history knowledge one might argue they’ve never taken any of those classes either.
Being a few years older than those two, I attended a Florida high school and the foreign language requirement was 3 years. My high school offered Spanish and French. If you were really lucky, your school may have offered German or Latin too.

FoBGD12

1675188992558.png

I haven't watched their videos in years and putting it in the thumbnail makes it way easier for me. Can't miss an opportunity to get more burgers, clearly.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The second art piece has to be $280, not $80. The $80 one is 12"×12" - the one they showed Jenn lift up had to be bigger than that, 23"x23" and $280.
[They complained the Target mirror was too small for this same wall they put this art on, and the Target mirror is 20"x20". 😄]View attachment 1925440

They also had the $160 art piece shipped from Boca Raton to their house they said. I am sure that wasn't free. 🙄
I know a lot of artists get crap for charging so much with things (even I got hesitate when selling to a business because I didn't want them thinking I was taking the piss) but theres a massive difference in a artist that's put hours an hour's of hard work into something an this which tbh was probably machine made so it can he mass produced, I don't know the company but I imagine it's one of those that make ridiculous prices because they know idiots will buy it purely because of the name of the company

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the movie You People on Netflix? Jenn and Tim remind me of the mom around her future daughter in law. Her attempts to be “careful” and only bring up “black friendly topics” made her more sense offensive and culturally insensitive. This is Tim and Jenn to a T.

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
So they made such a big deal about how this is not Target furniture, but it's still cheap furniture he had to assemble himself. oh, flexing hard there aren't ya!

There was a moment at DS after Buddy threw his coin that Dim just stared at Buddy, three inches away from his face, for kind of a long time. It just seemed odd to me.

View attachment 1925464
He's lucky he's got sunglasses on or else he'd expose his resentment for that child in his eyes. I have no doubt he's raging under there. POS "dad".

• Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Snackers try at being pretentious food critics again. Too bad the fanciest food they eat is at Remy and they both have the palatte of an ill behaved eight year old. I wonder if he bring DJ on these trips in part because he knows he won't eat half of the food that they have there. It's sad they have all this money they spend on crap, yet the closest they've been to France is the Epcot pavillion.
No reason to go to France, he'll just go to the MickeyDs there to get his daily burger fix. French food is too scary for him. Don't get me started on Italy with all their pasta.

• Haha
I’m still catching up, so I hope no one has said this yet, but this is how I picture the winners opening up their giveaway gifts. For anyone that watched scream queens -

• Haha
  • Heart