Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Pretty sure they want 2 rooms to maximize the tax write off. They made a lot of large financial decisions near the end of 2021 like forming an LLC , paying off their house and a bit later rezoning 2 rooms in the house as a home office. I wonder if they had someone guide them through all that it seems like a lot for them to think of on their own.
The thing is…$liver’s room IS NOW one of the zoned rooms. Can’t write that square footage off on taxes going forward.

Reactions: 11

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Yet Chris and his wife keep sending them gifts. :sick:.
---

I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
Wish I would have been here for that.

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
Ah, yes Doug.
A nice chap whose bad accident at a water park Tim and DJ spun into compensations for THEM, not Doug! 😡

From TL wiki:
Doug: Some guy Tim met at Universal and ended up hanging around the Trackers—usually seen following behind them in videos. Doug got hurt on a water park outing with these two and they used his injury to their advantage to get freebies for themselves. Doug has commented occasionally on Tattle.
He did the 2016 Star Wars 10K with Kelly & Jenn.
His run bib was registered to a Katie from California.

• Sad
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
Right! Preschoolers are ages 3 - 5 years
@xojamilyn

remember guys, Ginn is still in her mid 20s and a “hot chick” in her eyes. So that leaves Jackson a toddler forever in what passes for her mind probably. Because she’s dumb as a box of rocks though @TawdryT I agree some is an act to placate controlling Dimmy.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
What I find really strange is the fact that they never include the prop in dinner plans. It seems that they always eat without him…I know those meal boxes have options for servings for 4…so why the fuck can’t they include him in their meals?
It just baffles me that they are stay at home “parents” and don’t enjoy or take advantage of those potential wonderful family moments
They don’t want to be bothered by him at the table. We do Purple Carrot and split the meals for two between the three of us with some fruit on the side and it is plenty of food. We also have always eaten dinner together unless one of us is out of town. They just suck.

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
Probably purchased after an "omg guyz, we did a special live because we didn't want you to be without a video today" SuperSticker chat. 🙄 The stans are dumb AF.
Hilarious that those sunglasses cost about as much as they make from one SuperSticker live. Their fans are such suckers.

• Heart

Mopsy75

VIP Member
when one of my children was younger they didn't like mushrooms, so if a recipe I was trying had mushrooms in it I would make adjustments so he could enjoy it as well. Well he is now a grown ass adult and I continue to make recipes with mushrooms in it - the difference now is he tried them once and he now eats them every time. J$ has no variations in his diet at all, no fruit, no veggies, etc. He is going to grow up and be Timmy Boy Junior at this rate. Not everyone has to like everything but for these 2 asshats, who showcase food on their videos, it's really hard to take anything they say at face value since Timmy Boy's palette is so restricted. And we all know Jenny4Dinners isn't changing her diet - I really never get to have seafood you guyzzzzzzzzzz. what a lying sack of shit.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Not me trying out French & Dutch braided pigtails as a quick morning hairstyle for our trip in May to keep my hair off of my neck and out of my face. 🫣
I usually braid my hair as well when am over on holiday, I thought it was fine just leaving it down on day 1 the very first time I went to Orlando, till I went to brush it out my face an felt like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards 😂😂 omg the humidity in Orlando had mine matted in clumps, so it got braided an tied up after that 😅

TubeTired

VIP Member
Timmy boy’s hair is thinning so fast! Gonna be gone just like his eyebrows soon enough. Why can he not trim his beard? It’s so gross.
That seems to be something guys who bald do - grow a beard. As if hair on the bottom will suddenly make us not see the lack of hair on top.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Fun fact I typed a myraid of search words on the PPP loan filter. And there is someone with Jen's name that got a loan. Only they appear to be a physician in Hawaii so I doubt it's the same Jen. I may have done a double take for a minute though.
Yeah, I also found awhile back a person w/ her maiden who was a physician in Miami, and I think now works in Tampa.

She may be the one that matches up w/ the article people come across from time to time re: the car accident, bc I believe that her age and the fact that the deceased boyfriend was from So. Fla. matched up w/ the article. And she never married.

hcslacs

VIP Member
They seem to be that kind of couple that each one always has to be right. They kept on about the paint color. And it seems like Dim would normally just give in, but I don’t think he really does. He likes to be right just as much as she does.

I have a feeling she might have to do more editing than we give her credit for. I bet they have this sort of disagreement often.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Right? It never occurred to me that I should make a whole different thing for my son. I just cooked for the 3 of us to his needs (like something that could up cut very small when he was little). He’s 15 now and I do the same, much to the displeasure of his teen palate quite often. It didn’t help him to be a good eater, he’s picky as hell, but at least I wasn’t a short order chef.
---

I think she’s prepping for J$ and sitting him at the table with the iPad to get him out of the way, then she can concentrate on the “real cooking”. Yes, a grown up should be able to cook with one eye and watch the kiddo with the other, but we’re not talking about real grown-ups here.
He’s picky now but as an adult he’ll remember that you provided him a wide variety of meals and will be better for it💕