The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then when she gives birth in the next few weeks, they'll say the baby was early even though it will be an 8 pound baby

Reactions: 15
i totally thought that too. but then again they make sure we see them graciously allowing buddy to get a minnie mouse suitcase and pink cups. that would be something jenn would do though.. hide that they were having a girl.

Reactions: 10
I really can't tell with them, sometimes I do think he's just super controlling over Jenn as much as he is J$. But then, I don't know if it's because she's always playing so dumb and helpless, or what.

In today's video. At first I thought she was seeking advice from him on where to place the crap on the walls, but the more she asked, the more it did seem to me like she was asking where HE wanted the stuff placed.

Reactions: 12
i totally thought that too. but then again they make sure we see them graciously allowing buddy to get a minnie mouse suitcase and pink cups. that would be something jenn would do though.. hide that they were having a girl.
They just want so badly to be inclusive and not push gender norms so they can be more liked by their stans. Too late guys. We already have heard and seen all your urban parties, fat jokes, criticism of children and parents in public, and “is gay contagious” jokes. Your true nature is judgmental non-inclusive assholes that want to portray this moral high ground.

Reactions: 25
I just can't wrap my mind around spending $440 plus tax on two prints in a frame for my baby's nursery. The baby doesn't care, and nobody is going to be at their home seeing it besides PlannyB and themselves (and stans). A few cute prints seem fine, but nearly $500 for wall decor?

I was at HomeGoods recently and wanted to find a new piece of art for our living room mantel, and I balked at spending $75 on a large framed piece and ended up not getting it.

Reactions: 27
So I watched this video right after it was posted around lunchtime, and I have put WAY too much thought into this clip.

1) why the hell did this happen in the nasty sink and not a bowl? Even if I just cleaned said sink, the chemicals from the cleaning products could ruin the taste of the blueberries and potentially make you sick

2) does this pesticide killing device “evaporate” or “neutralize” the bad things on the fruit (kind of like a chlorine shock to pools)? Because if it just removes it from the skin and the stuff floating at the top of the water Ginn pointed out is the chemicals, what’s stopping you from putting that shit right back on the blueberries once you scoop them out of the dirty sink water? Do you then have to wash the fruit an additional time? That just seems like a lot of wasted water.

3) yes I could have Googled this, but it’s more fun to criticize their stupidity.

4) Just give the poor kid his blueberries and wash them like a regular human FFS.

Reactions: 19
Holy fuck that thing is $99!!!!!! I did not click on her dumbass affiliate link. THAT is why they spent 3.4 seconds talking about his thing. The stans will all go buy it and they'll make money off it.

But the instructions clearly say Fill your bowl or container. Not your nasty ass sink.

Reactions: 25
I'm 100% certain this is a scam. Just rinse your produce under tap water people. It'll be fine. Dumbass Trackers.

Reactions: 26
That was me, and I've been waiting for it to slip. I'm glad it did. He's always set my narcissist rage-dar pinging. I'm hyperaware of them. Poor J$ and Toenail will be too when they grow up. I think he fucks with Gin's head on the regular and has from the beginning with his weird love bombing and then the slow changeover to control. Preoccupation with attempting to be, or in his case, buy the top, for everything. His sanctimonious preening/virtue signaling over stupid shit. Yeah, that's our Dim.
It's one of the first times I've seen it manifest in one so stupid. I'm only familiar with the asshole, but also actual quantifiably genius or talented types. They're worse, honestly- but that doesn't make him any less dangerous to his kids' mental and emotional wellbeing. He'll just use a cudgel as opposed to a scalpel. Same damage, different pattern.
So, that's been interesting.

Reactions: 23
I feel like they have a secondary income somehow when he was talking about investing in bitcoin a couple years back maybe he did hit it big before bitcoin went back down
I am also perplexed at how much they spend. I doubt it's Bitcoin. I am not sure why nobody can give a good guess at what they make. I mean it would have to be someone else that has a YouTube channel with similar total views..... Adam? Are you around? Give us a hint.
I mean they spent 200k on vacations alone last year. They hardly get sponsorships, it can't be their merch or affiliate links. It doesn't make sense even if they bring 500k...that's before tax.

Reactions: 14
I think you are spot on. I also think he told her that shit was going to happen but she insisted on doing the live.

Reactions: 9
Is the theme of the nursery 'happiness' because they painted the walls dollar bill green?

Also, remember the days they used to rush to get J$ the second they saw him wake up on the monitor? Now he's screaming blue murder and they're annoyed, followed by a puke bucket fake 'building the crib with Daddy' section of the vlog to make everyone think Tim is not living his life 20 seconds away from going postal.

Reactions: 21
The Tim Tracker #115: He who must not be named is coming and will finally have a crib to lay in.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, grew up with one as well. And yes, Dim has tell tell signs. I think Jen has some tendencies too, but it's clearly Dim who is running the show. I really do feel for J$ because Jen lacks any sort of backbone to keep Dim from ruining his life.

Reactions: 16
Finally listened closely to the video. Jesus fucking Christ, J$ sounds like someone being tortured in a dungeon. I wish I could unhear it.

Reactions: 21
Probably didn't recognize him. They haven't been together much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Seriously? They didn't get the 10% discount? That's an extra $50 they spent. LOL it's only money, right? Idiots.

Lots of stans questioned the sink method, but no worries, it was sanitized. Liar, liar pants on fire.

Fun at Disney is going to get shadowbanned. People need to click on that link and buy that dumb thing so the Trackers can make the $$$

Reactions: 19
Sanitized with what dangerous chemicals or Jen's lugees

Reactions: 7
Well, Tim's mom bought them that $99 fruit sanitizer, sooooo... seems like Granny just wanted them to give her grandson some freaking fruit, especially blueberries.

(I wonder if Tim gave some lame excuse that he was worried about pesticides and she was like, OK...no excuses now. )

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.