The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's not on you, I didn't know either. We now know bleep, tit, and witch are all out 😆

Next thread title: "Not everyone is offended by every bleeping crappy curse word, witches!"

Tattle: "Not everyone is offended by every fword sword curse word b!"
Hahahaha... please submit the first one so it wins and we can see. 🤣🤣

So according to Tattle, PlannyB actually stands for PlannyBitch? Nice. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The “secret shame” storage vlog has nearly 100k views in 2 days?! The clickbait title is definitely giving it a boost. I’d be interested to see the amount of dislikes though.
144, so not many. But 612 comments on dryer nonsense.

I must have been snoozing on it--when did the $ Thanks button appear?

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 6.16.04 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't put it past them to leave one or both of the props home to do an anniversary cruise. The only issue is is who would watch said kids. It doesn't seem like they are close enough to their family to have a relative watch them and I doubt Planny B (or hell it will be Planny Q by that time) will watch them either. Jenblob will unlikely allow Dim to go alone, I'm still surprise she allowed the Knotts trip this fall. Although, that may have been one of the reasons for the big delay in vlogs besides Lyn's departure.

I had the latest Hawaiian slog as background noise on last night when I was trying to fall asleep, that is one good thing the Snackers do is they help with insomnia. I guess we all have our uses...

Any guess on when the first flexation of the year is going to be. My guess is it will likely be some stupid resort or Air B&B and they'll probably be checked in by the 15th. No way will the land whale want to home for a month. Ugh, it's going to get more and more unbearable for Dim the closer she gets to her due date and the less likely he can get her out of the house. Hey...he can always sleep in that storage unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any guess on when the first flexation of the year is going to be. My guess is it will likely be some stupid resort or Air B&B and they'll probably be checked in by the 15th. No way will the land whale want to home for a month. Ugh, it's going to get more and more unbearable for Dim the closer she gets to her due date and the less likely he can get her out of the house. Hey...he can always sleep in that storage unit.
It sounds like the Babymoon was a bust so I'm sure Ginn will feel entitled to a do-over somewhere FaNcY.

re the censoring of the titles, I was on a forum many, many, many moons ago that had a very strict auto censorship of certain words. So strict that Dick van Dyke would be censored into Thingy van Lesbian. I miss those days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking the furniture dolly he used to transport all the junk into the storage unit will probably soon be used to transport Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asking for a friend, would micropenis be censored in a title as well? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It sounds like the Babymoon was a bust so I'm sure Ginn will feel entitled to a do-over somewhere FaNcY.

re the censoring of the titles, I was on a forum many, many, many moons ago that had a very strict auto censorship of certain words. So strict that Dick van Dyke would be censored into Thingy van Lesbian. I miss those days 🤣
What in the teletubby Mr rogers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bahahah Jinx @Southpaw33 with the teletubby thought process

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't put it past them to leave one or both of the props home to do an anniversary cruise. The only issue is is who would watch said kids. It doesn't seem like they are close enough to their family to have a relative watch them and I doubt Planny B (or hell it will be Planny Q by that time) will watch them either. Jenblob will unlikely allow Dim to go alone, I'm still surprise she allowed the Knotts trip this fall. Although, that may have been one of the reasons for the big delay in vlogs besides Lyn's departure.

I had the latest Hawaiian slog as background noise on last night when I was trying to fall asleep, that is one good thing the Snackers do is they help with insomnia. I guess we all have our uses...

Nah, it would be too tight considering his doughboy back rolls and chocolate chip boobies!🤔🥐🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
J said T&J's actual names are "Jennifer" and "Timmifer" and I actually laughed.

Also their kitchen is a bleeping disaster, worse than usual with the counter and floor clutter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
53 minutes?

Poor kid still hasn’t learned to count 4-5 objects. :cry:

SHE HAD TO WORK TODAY? Oh duck, no, witch…you are not allowed to say tit like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll have to save this vlog for after I get back from shoveling goat tit (I'm goat-sitting this week), but,

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 4.24.39 PM.png

Well, y'see, editing's hard. She only ever removes background noise. 🥴
If only she would, then she could remove herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
53 minutes?

Poor kid still hasn’t learned to count 4-5 objects. :cry:
He also didn't know what they meant by counting down from 5 to 1. He looked totally perplexed. He is also drooling a ton and his speech is so garbled.

But they said this past year was prosperous in every way, and that J is doing well health-wise and with his "development."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.