The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope we get another delusional "let's walk around a sinkhole and gush about nannies and cruises" vlog in January. šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
JennTracker's twitter reply on 9:13 AM - Oct 3, 2018.

"I have a similar relationship with my MIL (once she found out I couldnā€™t have kids she was done with me) and honestly I cut her out of my life years ago. She is miserable but I donā€™t have to be anymore.. and my life is so much better without her in it. You are not alone "

The fact that Tim has let this tweet stand kind of make's him look "p****whipped"

My guess is Tim's mom realized Jenn's bullshit that she couldn't have children and confronted Jenn and told Tim. Probably when Tim started tracking her periods.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope we get another delusional "let's walk around a sinkhole and gush about nannies and cruises" vlog in January. šŸ„“
The whole grape-eating resolution vlog is good for like 25 pages on the thread here, but a walk around a sink hole to tell us they are actually on to PlannyG by now would be even better. Can't wait. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
$liver has to be out by Mar 1st at the latest. They have to have booked a suite on the Fantasy Silver Anniversary sailing. Maaaaaybe the Wish in a Tower and that would stretch them to Mar 6th. If he shows up on time or late, he will already be a born saboteur šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
$liver has to be out by Mar 1st at the latest. They have to have booked a suite on the Fantasy Silver Anniversary sailing. Maaaaaybe the Wish in a Tower and that would stretch them to Mar 6th. If he shows up on time or late, he will already be a born saboteur šŸ¤£
Baby canā€™t travel until 6 months I think on cruise. So Iā€™m guessing back to AMI for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Baby canā€™t travel until 6 months I think on cruise. So Iā€™m guessing back to AMI for them.
The will leave $liver with nanny z and go without him. You know they need the special merchandise to flex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When they start dragging baby and 3-year-old J on every trip, they are going to lose even more viewers. Nobody wants to watch people haul multiple little kids around the parks, cruises, or resorts unless they are getting useful information they need from the vlogs or they are obsessed stans. Even parents who have older kids want no part in watching these two dumbos and their nanny dealing with two little kids in every vlog. I really hope their views tank even more this year and they leave the kids at home completely. The Tim-solo vlogs do terribly now and the channel will probably become more and more Jenn focused -- TTT Tattle is going to be lit. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 29
Yeahā€¦itā€™s unfortunate that there arenā€™t more places for them to visit in Florida. It must really suck, being a travel channel, yet being stuck in an area where thereā€™s next-to-nothing for them to see and do.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The last SA cruises are in September. They can make it happen. Donā€™t you know who they are? They are really famous on YouTube šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When they start dragging baby and 3-year-old J on every trip, they are going to lose even more viewers. Nobody wants to watch people haul multiple little kids around the parks, cruises, or resorts unless they are getting useful information they need from the vlogs or they are obsessed stans. Even parents who have older kids want no part in watching these two dumbos and their nanny dealing with two little kids in every vlog. I really hope their views tank even more this year and they leave the kids at home completely. The Tim-solo vlogs do terribly now and the channel will probably become more and more Jenn focused -- TTT Tattle is going to be lit. šŸ˜…
They aren't organized or creative enough to pull off having a channel two kids. $ver will be the nail in the channels coffin.

I saw a TikTok earlier, I wish I paid attention to the name. It was a mom/dad with kids, maybe two? They were little kids. It was a we stayed at every Disney resort this year thing. They did the hand clap thing as it changed from resort to resort. For each resort they were all dressed in a cute and coordinated family outfit. Like, for Animal Kingdom Lodge they all had giraffe onesie type outfits on. Sure, it was over the top but it was visually appealing and it was less than 2 minutes to watch.

When there are super cute people like that out there doing creative things, why would anyone watch greasy slob and her pube beard husband in ill fitting clothes with kids wearing the same damn tshirts every vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The ā€œsecret shameā€ storage vlog has nearly 100k views in 2 days?! The clickbait title is definitely giving it a boost. Iā€™d be interested to see the amount of dislikes though.

Reactions: 22
Happy new year slackers. Hope one of the grapes you stuffed down was a wish that your views increased.

Screenshot_20230101_225059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So nice to see them ending the year on their lowest monthly views in years šŸ»

They might as well just 100% switch to a family channel. Iā€™m convinced all of their theme-park/travel viewers have left. When your home videos get more views than your Hawaii videos, you might want to rethink things.
I totally see them going for that angle in the near future. When Gin was showing off the crafts that she supposedly did with J$, I thought, "so it begins..."

Reactions: 11
sorry, I didn't know we couldn't use "witch" :oops:
Oh it's not on you, I didn't know either. We now know bleep, tit, and witch are all out šŸ˜†

Tattle censorship really gets under my skin. Not everyone is offended by every bleeping curse word
Next thread title: "Not everyone is offended by every bleeping crappy curse word, witches!"

Tattle: "Not everyone is offended by every fword sword curse word b!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.