The Tim Tracker #108 Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this will make it to the Tim NSFW site. Even with all that strapping and harnessing there’s still not much going on there.

5B54F0BC-2FEE-449C-A72B-FD94583BC880.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Soooooo much ziplining footage. ZZZZZzzzzzz. Another childless dinner where, you guessed it, she has seafood and he has a burger and fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soooooo much ziplining footage. ZZZZZzzzzzz. Another childless dinner where, you guessed it, she has seafood and he has a burger and fries.
BUT SHE NEVER EVER GETS TO EAT bleeping SEAFOOD EVER!

LMFAO

The cow got 2 apps, and demanded Tim to share his fries with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
1671573726676.png

Lobster Deviled Eggs, the remnants of Dim's testicles? OR JUST HIM SHOOTING IN AUTO MODE AND NOT KNOWING HOW TO MANUALLY FOCUS ON ANYTHING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gin says they had breakfast in the room yet when Dim and J$ are sitting at the outside table at 7 am, Dim clearly has breakfast in front of him. How many breakfasts do these guys eat???

LMFAO at the end Dim says "J$ did really well today because he woke up at 5:30" and Ginn just gives this look of having no idea what her miracle child did and muttering out a "Hmmm"

1671573877027.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Gin says they had breakfast in the room yet when Dim and J$ are sitting at the outside table at 7 am, Dim clearly has breakfast in front of him. How many breakfasts do these guys eat???
Haha, I was just about to comment on this. Maybe Dim pretended he hadn't had breakfast yet.

I'm still perturbed by how terrible she looked. Like not in a "damn she's ugly" way, but a "ma'am, are you okay cause you look like you're about to die? should we call the nursing home so they can contact your next of kin?"

• Haha
Pregnant women are only supposed to eat 2-3 servings of seafood per week. We all know that a meal for her is like 4 servings. So how much damn seafood is she eating in a week. All that mercury is NOT good for Oliver!

What is with the 20 minute long ads on these videos??? Are they counting on viewers being so bored out of their minds that they fall asleep and then they collect the extra ad revenue?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Filming while driving. I really thought he was going to drift in his lane and hit another car. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dim the travel vlogger legit sounds like he's never rented a car and he's amazed by driving through a tunnel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m sure this will make it to the Tim NSFW site. Even with all that strapping and harnessing there’s still not much going on there.

View attachment 1821532
Hold on….I’m looking for my son’s Jr. microscope he got for Xmas last year…I can’t see a damn thing going on. A Ken doll has more to look at!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
These threads are moving so fast it's hard to keep up with

About the money, I think they are probably making a loss but it's not enough for to make them panic to really stop, between the backlog they have (not sure how that pays out) an recent vlogs it's probably working out as maybe a small(ish) loss to them, say they were 30k for this vacation, add in all the vlogs including the backlog an maybe they make like 20k back, so that 20k goes to another one an they pay the rest

Honestly unless there's a huge change in how YT pays, or the algorithm is damaged an views drop, or there's some medical problem (like the newborn needing something) then I feel like they won't care about the loss they make so long as it's not going massively affect how much they need to add to vacations to pay for them, the second they need to pay over half of what they spend then I think that's when they will slow down or stop

I do think they will totally use the newborn as a excuse to slow down on vacations an it will be a tit ton of these tacky overpriced hosted houses they will look to do, especially because it will mean they can start to add money back into the funds again, then once the kid is old enough they will have some sort of savings to go back to these vacations

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.