The Tim Tracker #108 Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Commobore for a festive Tracker thread title!

Recap is same as last thread: they went to Aulani. Lots of pics of JennBo pushing the boundaries of modern fabrics and stitching. Feel free to add to the recap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Recap: Crazy busy parents who never get to travel anywhere finally get some time alone without their kid who is their pride and joy and reason for living....everyone is jealous of their fabulous fashion sense and ability to find inexpensive well fitting clothes. The adults also get over their awkwardness of talking to characters and share invaluable travel tips, including how to get the most bang for your travel buck when you finally get away for that long overdue rare vacation to unique travel destinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
RECAP: Ask yourself if you think anything has changed since the last handful of threads? Nope? You're right. There's your recap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Loving this thread title!

Whether they’ve made 2 million or 4 million or a lot less, it’s their recent spending that should be concerning to them. I don’t begrudge their new house. Their previous house kind of seemed like a shithole. And while they are slowly turning this one into one as well, I am glad they were able to move into a better home and then pay it off.

But they are now clearly on the downward slope of their peak and there just seems to be no way to recapture that. And this is when they've really ramped it up and are spending money like it’s still raking in. Ok fine, take that once in a lifetime Roy Disney suite cruise for your birthday. But then do it all over again a couple months later? Then 3 more cruises, one in cuntcierge class?? Plus the pricey Disneyland trip, plus the nanny, plus the insane amount they spend on food and merch. And now the Aulani rinse and repeat trip. It all adds up, and surely to a lot more than they are bringing in now. They have to be seeing that these extravagant trips are not bringing in the views.

I don't know if they are spending all this money thinking it will help the channel or not. But to me, it just seems like they’ve gotten a taste of the “good” life and don’t know how to rein it back in with spending. These videos are simply #homemovies of them living the first no class life, and there seems to be no stopping in sight. This second baby is going to add a whole lot more costs to their lives, maybe even an additional nanny, and I just don't know how they are going to deal with that unless they really start some financial planning. Haha, yeah right.

Reactions: 26
I'm getting ads for 1802 Beekman World Famous Goat Milk Soap above the pictures of Tim and Jenn at the spa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just gonna submit this one cause why not-

The Tim Tracker 109: Sun's Out, Tits Out

Would be hilarious if tit is also censored like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was the response on a post I tried to submit to the Florida Vlogger FB page. Pretty mild considering what I would've liked to post. And a completely justified question to pose to a bunch of Vlogger fanboys. They got Charmin soft in there real fast.

1671569262239.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
To put into perspective I follow a beauty influencer has over 6 million YouTube subs and 4 million IG followers. She has successful make up lines. She gets double the views the trackers get. She went to Bahamas with her mom and son (no nanny I don’t even think she has a nanny and she’s a single working mom) and flew Coach. She also barely travels and easily could afford first class. Granted it’s like a 3 hour flight but what do we honestly think the Trackers would have flown coach or without a nanny? Def not. Something just does NOT add up

Reactions: 19
TTT #109: Naps in the afternoon and bankruptcy soon - a very Tracker babymoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.