The Tim Tracker #108 Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To further add to the discussion as to whether or not they have a lot of money, I don’t think they have very much at all. Would someone with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank worry about how they are going to pay for their son’s annual passes to the theme parks now that he is no longer free? Would they mention how a pair of $10 shorts is a bit “pricey?”
We know they will spare no expense when it comes to something Jenn wants but if they had millions of dollars (lol) or even 500,000, I don’t think they would be lamenting over how they will now afford Jackson’s annual passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Something just does NOT add up
Debt certainly adds up. I’m of the opinion that they are using credit cards/loans. Robbing Peter to Pay Paul sort of thing even after they said they had only one, that may have been true in the moment but it isn’t tough to get more. They do have good money coming in. We all probably know people who make a lot but aren’t good with finances and skate by making ends meet but also keep spending and only pull back when they are waiting for the next check to flow into their account. No budgeting except to mostly make sure stuff is paid. They may still have savings from before that’s helping to fund the present but their bank account seems like it is a sieve. Once people spend at the higher rate and get a taste of the most expensive lifestyle, it’s hard to pull back once circumstances change. They also have a “job” where their spending can be justified in their minds as building into the channel and the “talent” on the channel so I wouldn’t doubt there is some mental gymnastics to justify the clothing/make up etc. I will say with 100% confidence: Their lifestyle is NOT sustainable over time with the trend their channel is on.

Reactions: 20
This was the response on a post I tried to submit to the Florida Vlogger FB page. Pretty mild considering what I would've liked to post. And a completely justified question to pose to a bunch of Vlogger fanboys. They got Charmin soft in there real fast.

View attachment 1821372
1671570301040.png

conflicking? allot?

Got some rocket scientists running that page, don't they? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
To further add to the discussion as to whether or not they have a lot of money, I don’t think they have very much at all. Would someone with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank worry about how they are going to pay for their son’s annual passes to the theme parks now that he is no longer free? Would they mention how a pair of $10 shorts is a bit “pricey?”
We know they will spare no expense when it comes to something Jenn wants but if they had millions of dollars (lol) or even 500,000, I don’t think they would be lamenting over how they will now afford Jackson’s annual passes.
Honestly, I think comments like that are just bullshit throwaway-type comments they toss out to make them seem like they're ReLaTabLe still to the stans. Maybe I would have bought it 10 years ago, but not now. Jenn probably dropped close to the cost of the AP just on new clothes for this trip, plus all the other excess they buy all the time. So yeah, pardon the pun, but I'm not buying their sob story comments about the cost of things. :ROFLMAO:

Of course, like someone said the other day, they ALSO seem to have zero issue burning through money when it comes to something THEY want but they seem to witch openly if it's something that concerns an item or product J. wants or needs. Strange, really - and sad.

ETA: Just realized you said kinda the same thing about Jenn's spending! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Things will change next year. They’ll use the new baby as an excuse. They can’t keep spending like this based on their AdSense. I think they’re blowing through savings but regardless. They’ll still spend a lot on dumb tit but these endless, expensive trips will stop.

Reactions: 15
New slog just posted ….
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So for once the title of the vlog has "I" in it, because Jenn didn't want 1000 stans to comment that they can't believe she went zip-lining while pregnant.

oh but this description is as lame as usual... we/I/we !!! 🥴
Ziplining.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Unless she just said those things to make them at least SEEM relatable. A lot of the stan comments recently have been that they can no longer relate. They love to flex, but I could see one of them making the decision to up the price comments to win back those stans. Kids go through clothes fast, especially in those growth spike times…so on one hand I can see not spending a ton because in 2 weeks it won’t fit…but most average people aren’t spending like they do. With her it’s “oh geez $10 for girls shorts for the buddy, but hey, my dress was only $250”

I can’t stand my inlaws. Amongst other issues, they are the cheapest people ever even though they don’t need to be (they will literally share a small Wendy’s fry as a meal because they got a coupon). So when they piss me off, I’ll purposefully say something was more expensive than it actually was just to irk them to no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About 9 1/2 minutes in -- Planny B is doing the filming on the bus tour?

Jackson has a new career aspiration -- ukelele player?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This was the response on a post I tried to submit to the Florida Vlogger FB page. Pretty mild considering what I would've liked to post. And a completely justified question to pose to a bunch of Vlogger fanboys. They got Charmin soft in there real fast.

View attachment 1821372
that's not negative, just fact ... and they really need to have mods/admins that can spell, but I guess that's par for the course with the Tracker stans

Reactions: 15
I am heading out for late Christmas shopping (ugh), but I zoomed through the thumbnails real quick. 20 minutes in, J threw his penny in the wishing well before Tim could film it. GO, J! And Tim was audibly annoyed and repeated that he wanted to film it and missed it. Good Lord. Let your child live his life as NOT part of your money-making vlogs. 😠 Keep it up, Buddy. Also, pretty sure PlannyB's legs were in the shot trying to run out of the way, and probably got yelled at after for letting J make a wish off camera. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Repost of @DisNuts from last thread…

“I know we’ve all said it before, but there’s no way this channel is going to survive long after #2 arrives. They have created such a clusterfuck of things. Three adults and a 3yo child on a trip and none of them can get their tit together. Tim is shouldering most of the daily “burden” and he’s going to snap once Oliver gets here. They think they need extra help with Jackson now…just wait until lil bro gets here. Jackson isn’t emotionally equipped to deal with what he has coming. Neither is Tim. He’s so controlling of Jackson right now and he’s not going to have the time or energy to deal with it because Jenn isn’t capable of handling things with Oliver. They are ALL going to lose their tit.

This is really sad. They had every opportunity to set their family up for an amazing start. Two parents with a flexible “job”, a nice income, and tons of possibilities for growing their channel. They blew it. They’ve spent upwards of a half million dollars this year on repeat vacations that everybody is bored with including themselves. They are so desperate to get back into Disney’s good graces that they’ve totally lost sight of everything else. Now it’s too late. They are circling the toilet. We’ve seen the super low views on any video that isn’t Disney. And everybody is tired of the same old Disney tit they can’t stop repeating.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh no! Ziplining? Does that mean a whole lot of whoa-ho-hoing? ugh.

ok, started watching. What does he say around 0:16? "There is like zero wind today and I don't understand ________"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh no... He's in enough trouble for being racist and this song is being scrubbed from the parks... So.... Nope.

Screenshot_20221220_213613.jpg

I haven't watched a vlog of theirs in a while. Skimmed this one. He drove all the way up to a ranch alone to zipline when they're all going up to the same ranch together the next day. Hmmmmm someone needs to escape his over inflated ball and chain. J$ at the table in the beginning.... 'I want to zip line...'. That kid is turning into a FOMO brat, so spoilt that everything he sees someone else with or hears someone else doing, he wants, even though he has no clue what it is. He's his mother's son. They're the family I'd avoid like the plague if I saw then on holiday. Jenn reading her book and resting... Like witch couldn't have saved $40k and done that at home. Couldn't watch much of this shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bleep, can be bothered to get up and have breakfast with her miracle child on their once-in-a-lifetime vacation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Seems like this bonehead has never rented a car before in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So boring. Even at double speed. And they still have like six more days of this

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.