Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
This was the response on a post I tried to submit to the Florida Vlogger FB page. Pretty mild considering what I would've liked to post. And a completely justified question to pose to a bunch of Vlogger fanboys. They got Charmin soft in there real fast.

View attachment 1821372
1671570301040.png

conflicking? allot?

Got some rocket scientists running that page, don't they? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Congrats to @Commobore for a festive Tracker thread title!

Recap is same as last thread: they went to Aulani. Lots of pics of JennBo pushing the boundaries of modern fabrics and stitching. Feel free to add to the recap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DisNuts

Chatty Member
He’s so mean to Jackson. At breakfast, Tim is happy as he’s talking into to the camera, and then his whole demeanor changes as soon as Jackson starts talking. The glaring look he gives Jackson as he’s talking is so uncalled for. He must hold so much resentment for his son.

6BA6268A-8F22-4D56-B456-76611221FB22.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

2020planner

VIP Member
RECAP: Ask yourself if you think anything has changed since the last handful of threads? Nope? You're right. There's your recap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

honestrands

Chatty Member
I wonder how much of tomorrow will actually be for J, now he's old enough to actually know what Xmas is, will they allow him to have a actual proper Xmas, or will they not get up till after 10, film themselves, force him for a nap for 3 hours while they gorge themselves an then the kid doesn't get presents till like 5pm, or will they drag him out to a park an not allow him a Xmas day in the house
in the Santa breakfast Useless remarked that Jackpot still doesn’t understand what Christmas is or who Santa is even though he was completely star struck. So I’m guessing it will be an 18hour sleep day.

logo opens - Dim walking through the hall with useless dragging behind *whisper* “it’s Christmas morning and it’s time to wake up buddy”
“Merry Christmas buddy, time to get up”
Jackpot on his Melatonin high “grrgrranta??” That’s right santa did come and brought you lots of presents.
Follows him down stairs. “Sorry buddy we aren’t going to open the presents just yet we’re going to have breakfast first. *plops buddy at the table with iPad on Bluey* “we don’t always let buddy watch tv we really limit his tv watching but it’s Christmas morning”. (Dim in background watching Bluey with jackpot) Usless plays with the grease trap “so this is how I make my oatmealll, Jackson really wanted eggs but we forgot to get some this week and I need the last couple for our dinner”. Following breakfast Dim has the look of where did I go wrong in my life “so we’ve been super busy and buddy keeps asking if we can go to the park so we are going to take him to the park now, no one will be there and I think it will be super special for a Christmas morning at the park. 5 minutes of jackpot playing by himself at the park and watching Dim go down the slide. So now it’s lunch time and Buddy said all he wanted was a crustable so that’s what he’s having and I’m making us some wraps”. Dim and Jackpot watching Bluey on the iPad. Ok buddy it’s time for your nap. It’s dark outside “so I laid down for a minute while Jackson was sleeping and totally lost track of time, Dims gone to pick up bbq (enough to feed a family of 20) for Christmas dinner then we are going to do presents. “I must say that was a pretty good meal alright Jackson are you ready to see what Santa brought you” “yeah”. 5 minutes of jackpot opening presents “ok buddy it’s time to go to bed Daddy will help you open the rest of the presents tomorrow”(never to be seen again) on couch rant for 5 minutes about nothing “Christmas was a pretty good day and with that being said…”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

pkd81

TTT #109: Naps in the afternoon and bankruptcy soon - a very Tracker babymoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dingdam

Apologies, this may have been discussed already, I’ve not come on here for a couple of weeks and have missed about three threads so I’ve just skipped to the end 😄

Just an observation that after the thousands and thousands of dollars they’ve recently been spending on themselves without a second thought, they finally put a rare video up where they do something for J$ and the title of the thumbnail is “Was it worth the price”.

Typical that when they have to spend money on their son instead of themselves they act like they’re on minimum wage. Yeah, you worry about how much a little trip to take your miracle child to meet Santa costs, in between putting deposits down on bigger electric cars and booking yourselves on multi thousand dollar cruises every two weeks.

J$ sure is an expensive inconvenience on you isn’t he?!

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Tiredofeverything

Recap: Crazy busy parents who never get to travel anywhere finally get some time alone without their kid who is their pride and joy and reason for living....everyone is jealous of their fabulous fashion sense and ability to find inexpensive well fitting clothes. The adults also get over their awkwardness of talking to characters and share invaluable travel tips, including how to get the most bang for your travel buck when you finally get away for that long overdue rare vacation to unique travel destinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! Hope you are all staying warm and safe and as healthy as possible these days. Cheers to the you lovely witty unwell 3! 😉

PS. I came across a pic the Bojos took when they boarded their flight home from their babymoon with yet another smelly bag of mickey D’s!

A1860109-531F-44DB-AE0D-81092E6B946E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TawdryT

VIP Member
We forget that Dim's also a huge narcissist. Nobody wants to see your janky mug and knob on the zip line-we wanted to see the mountains. Get out of the shot. It's distracting. He's such a fucking dork, too. He really doesn't know how to talk to people, does he. The kid pawing the ukulele like an infant. Did his father not play instruments? Has he never shown his boy how to do this? They sent him to bed at what 6, 7:00 o'clock?! What the fuck?
She eats like Sumo. Oh look! The train the kid will never go on. They have selfish sickness, definitely.
Jackson would've loved it.
Assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Merry Xmas to all my favorite internet people!! Hope your staying warm, enjoying your day, and remembered that today is Xmas if you celebrate!

Santa brought me a 103 degree fever and chills last night…yay! But guess what, I was still up at 6 am with my baby (I know he’s not a baby at 7 but he’s my baby) to watch his face light up when he saw his goodies!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
Just popping in to wish everyone a very very Happy Yule. I hope the returning sun brings you all warmth, health and happiness ♥♥♥

Looking forward to catching up with evenymts in bed with a cuppa later.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Tim is clearly annoyed Jackson doesn’t immediately toast the marshmallows like an experienced 13 year old rather than the newly turned 3 year old he is. “I feel like this is not your first time doing this” even if it wasn’t his first time, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE DID IT TIM?!? How in TF do you expect him to remember what to do?!?!?
Does Dim not remember they roasted marshmallows and made s'mores on their $6K RV Fort Wilderness nanny-sleeping-in-a-tent burst-blood-clot-from-wisdom-tooth-surgery-after-going-on-roller-coaster and we-spent-too-much-money-on-this-table-cloth-with-checkers-on-it-and-we-don't-know-how-to-play-checkers-and-we're-going-to-return-it and the-horse-ginn-rode-is-still-demanding-workplace-compensation-for-permanent-back-pain trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Littledollywotsit

A Limerick

"Trackers new year, what's in store
Vlogs that are a complete bore
They'll eat their twelve grapes
Make the same 'dang' mistakes
With memories forgotten, not core."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn flexing she read a book while J¢ napped. 🤡 Glad she was able to make it a third of the way through Cat in the Hat!

"I had time to rest and relax". Oh wow, I'm so glad you can take a break from your oh-so-busy stressful life. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34