The Tim Tracker #108 Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this kid is a BRAT. They just let him throw all the gifts aside and don't say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this Ginn and 🍑, the sister she pretends doesn't exist and the aunt J¢ doesn't realize he has? What a nice inauthentic touch, having a picture frame with a sappy quote of a sister you never bother keeping in contact with.

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 7.01.37 PM.png

Reactions: 9
Sorry for my ignorance...I don't celebrate Christmas. Is this amount of presents normal? It seems insanely excessive.

And the behaviour after opening each present is so bratty. Worse on the parents for not correcting it.
I feel like it wasn't necessarily too many gifts; a few were birthday gifts from his Grandparents, which should have been opened before (and instead of) going to Aulani. His Grandparents got him cute items and they were way better - books, a piggy bank with a baggy of real coins (learn to save that $, J), a toy clock that teaches telling time (Jenn seemed mesmerized by this, maybe she will learn too!), a microscope, etc. T&J got him another bleeping marble run and car tracks, and that seemed overkill. The HMs sending him a bag of stuff from Canada was kind of strange. Tim lost it with the treasure chest full of chocolate coins. He seemed really concerned about it. 🙄

When our kids were as little as J, we didn't really give them gifts from us, Santa was the only gift giver (besides other family). Jenn made sure to announce to J a gift that came from them rather than Santa. Because, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So the kid comes downstairs in a loaded diaper.

Proceeds to rip open everything he can gets his hands on. Then tosses the present aside.
Is gifted a camera which he throws down on the ground.
Picks up a bag from Grandma which Tim knows contains, among other things, a porcelain pig. J$ turns it upside down and shakes it violently. All Tim says is “be careful”(twice) doesn’t intercede, least he misses his shot.

I am done watch this bratty, greedy, entitled behavior!
(from both Jackson and Tim)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Holy crap, the way Jackson acted during opening those presents. He is a freaking BRAT! and I hate to call him that, it's his parents fault but this really showed how he acts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I facetimed with my nephew today who is 18-months-old as he opened his gift from me (he was feeling a little too overwhelmed on Christmas day with all the people around so we let him wait until he was ready so he could really focus on processing each gift he opened) and he's being reminded to say thank you even though he can't say it yet so it becomes a natural habit as he grows older. Also, I got him a little cleaning set his size (it comes with a broom and mop and other cleaning things) because his cousin had the same thing and he loooves sweeping the floor. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The older J$ gets the more of a terror he is going to be. They just let him get away with anything, it's a shame.
He really could have cared less about the presents, he just kept throwing them and onto opening the next. I can't imagine him next Christmas with his brother - he'll want to open all the presents. He was a total brat

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20221227-221346_YouTube.jpg

Someone help me understand. Are they storing cookies in the oven? Edit: I see it's a microwave. Same question applies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well you guyzzzz, at least we didn't also have to deal with matching pajamas to go with their superficial soullessly-going-through-the-motions-for-$$ Crappy Diaper Christmas! Probably couldn't find a set that also came in Ginn's size.

Reactions: 11
J¢ really should hide that piggy bank from his egg and sperm donor so they don't steal all his coins when desperation really hits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they still have that damn bench in front of the "office?" Who do they think it is stopping? And leaving there all the time?

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm a little worried about baby boy #2. I don't think Jackson is going to like the attention away from him at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.