The Tim Tracker #107 No class in First Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of this guy, but ad rates may be higher for Disney content than his stuff, but still $104k/month is pretty good. I think ultimately no one really knows how accurate social blade really is.
Ad rates are based on your audience, not your content. Is your audience a bunch of high-earners with high-levels of discretionary income that actually spend on the products they are advertised (HIGH $CPM)...is your audience a bunch of desperate stans who only watch to live vicariously through the lifestyle they can't afford (LOW $CPM)

Reactions: 9
Do we need to add Nintendo to the saboteur list since Nintendo World is opening in February and Tim won't be able to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My spouse said that because they have turned themselves into an LLC, they are able to claim most of their trips as “work” and can get money back on their taxes, so maybe the trips aren’t as expensive as we think because of this. Anyone know for sure? They also clearly have financial advisors and stocks, I think there is a lot about their finances we don’t know, and they are absolutely weaselling their way around rules to get the most money out of it
That's what some of us have said before. It also absolved them from liability incase of bankruptcy.

They won't get money off but if they made 250k and spent 100k on tax deduction vacations then they only get taxed on the 150k. It's why you see corporations rush to get big donations in at the end of the year.

Reactions: 9
Unless something has gone terribly wrong, they really have very little excuse as to why they aren’t editing videos there and getting them posted. Why did they drag the nanny along? So they could work? Ok, well then where are the videos? Oh, too busy taking the time for yourself as a family? Ok, what’s the nanny doing? Is this a personal business trip expensed to the LLC (hello, IRS)? If not, you’re a crappy parent for not spending that family time with your child and pushing him off to the new nanny that your son hardly knows. You can’t have your cake and eat it, Bojo’s. Things don’t add up. They never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t find the comment now, but someone on here was once kind enough to screenshot their highest view month for me, and it was 10M per month. I think they made enough in those years to pay off the house and put cash away.

I think that they are draining a savings account to pay for these trips in the hopes of reviving the channel back to its previous levels.

Anyway, they’ll have to stop spending like this at some point unless income goes back up. Maybe it will. Sponsorships, Patreon, who knows. All of which will be more work for them and they barely post their 5 home movies a week as it is.

Reactions: 11
Good lord, I just saw the IG pics - Gin is going to be a whale by the time she is due to deliver Anotherson!

Reactions: 13
Even IF they're working, they still don't need the nanny. Dim can look after the kid while Gin edits. He can tag along while Dim records. Or, Gin could actually parent for once and balance both Jack$on and the copy/paste/cut functions. Absolutely no reason for Bean to be there.

Reactions: 17
My theory on why there are no videos posted is because this is JENN’s baby moon! She’s the one making the baby you guuuuyyyysssssss. So she’s already working, even when she’s not. This trip is for her. Not even Tim, because she’s the most important person and there wouldn’t be a need for a babymoon if she wasn’t knocked up. They can say they are still working by videoing content. But she’s probably using the pregnancy and baby moon as her main excuse to not edit. Why should SHE have to work when she’s the one that’s pregnant. You’ll never understand how hard that is you guyyyyysss. (Cue eye rolling of every pregnant person that kept on living and working).

I think Tim is fine with that because they are fomo people and it’s easier to appease than to fight her. The compromise was probably little to no IG posting to feed her ego.

PS. Found this photo. Not sure if it had been posted here yet. Not sure when the definition of celebrity got so diminished.
06A53F2A-192E-4B1A-B956-92B7DD8815B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My lovely daughter works transportation at AK and she has said multiple times how much the cast members hate it when 'Tiny Dick Tim' show's up at the park. That is their pet name for him because he drives in acting like they owe him priority parking and pitches a total witch fit if it is unavailable. That may be why he has not graced them with his presence lately 💁🏼‍♀️
Is that why he bought the Tesla?

• Haha
I have a feeling they will be out sooner with Prop2 so they can get out the clickbaity "First" videos, I'm sure they are banking on that to bring in more $.
Yeah, as soon as that kid grows a hair on his head, off to the Main Street Barber 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I seriously hope the commenter named Dana is in the group. If you are here Dana, I freaking love your comments so much!
I felt bad for her yesterday. The Stans were really attacking her. Someone called her a psycho because she said Jenn can drive, she just doesn’t.

Even IF they're working, they still don't need the nanny. Dim can look after the kid while Gin edits. He can tag along while Dim records. Or, Gin could actually parent for once and balance both Jack$on and the copy/paste/cut functions. Absolutely no reason for Bean to be there.
The Stans were twisting themselves in pretzels saying that the nanny is there to look after Jackson so they can film content.
I have to give it to the Bojos, their Stans are blindly devoted to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My spouse said that because they have turned themselves into an LLC, they are able to claim most of their trips as “work” and can get money back on their taxes, so maybe the trips aren’t as expensive as we think because of this. Anyone know for sure? They also clearly have financial advisors and stocks, I think there is a lot about their finances we don’t know, and they are absolutely weaselling their way around rules to get the most money out of it
So I was just reading up on this and found a really good article by Insider. The expenses have to be "Ordinary and Necessary." Also, found a website that goves examples of what you can write off.
Screenshot 2022-12-15 143359.png

I felt bad for her yesterday. The Stans were really attacking her. Someone called her a psycho because she said Jenn can drive, she just doesn’t.

The Stans were twisting themselves in pretzels saying that the nanny is there to look after Jackson so they can film content.
I feel for her too because the Stan's are just idiots who do anything to protect their precious Dim and Gin but she typically tells them where to go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Except that they will be going on 'baby's first cruise', baby's first trip to Aulani', baby's first trip to Disneyland' because there's no way they'll stay put for that long.
They might be planning to be away a lot again, but will they be? By their own admission, Jprop is becoming more difficult to travel with, and it's harder with 2. Also, they are much less fit and healthy than they were when he was born. I think they're in for a rude awakening. Jprop will be 3.5 though and they may feel pressure to pack in travel before he has to be educated in some way. Who knows with them. They seem to hate being home, and must be making more than SB suggests. I think their channel is tanking but they seem to always come up smelling of roses. Utter cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Film content? Huh, that sounds an awful lot like """work""". I thought it was a babymoon vacation? :sneaky:

They might be planning to be away a lot again, but will they be? By their own admission, Jprop is becoming more difficult to travel with, and it's harder with 2. Also, they are much less fit and healthy than they were when he was born. I think they're in for a rude awakening. Jprop will be 3.5 though and they may feel pressure to pack in travel before he has to be educated in some way. Who knows with them. They seem to hate being home, and must be making more than SB suggests. I think their channel is tanking but they seem to always come up smelling of roses. Utter cunts!
There's also the fact Lean got them into the 'give Jackprop gifts whenever it's someone else's moment' tit, so they're going to have to cough up double whenever they treat Another$on lest he go on a punching spree.

My theory on why there are no videos posted is because this is JENN’s baby moon! She’s the one making the baby you guuuuyyyysssssss. So she’s already working, even when she’s not. This trip is for her. Not even Tim, because she’s the most important person and there wouldn’t be a need for a babymoon if she wasn’t knocked up. They can say they are still working by videoing content. But she’s probably using the pregnancy and baby moon as her main excuse to not edit. Why should SHE have to work when she’s the one that’s pregnant. You’ll never understand how hard that is you guyyyyysss. (Cue eye rolling of every pregnant person that kept on living and working).

I think Tim is fine with that because they are fomo people and it’s easier to appease than to fight her. The compromise was probably little to no IG posting to feed her ego.

PS. Found this photo. Not sure if it had been posted here yet. Not sure when the definition of celebrity got so diminished.View attachment 1809765
Obviously the celebrity had just walked out of the photo. Wonder who it was? Oh well, we’ll never know now 😂 Also if that was my child I’d want both of Tim’s hands where I could see them, but then again the kid’s not furry so he’s probably ok

Last edited:
  • Haha
A 3 yr old buddy + baby is going to be a nightmare for them. I go back to ketoconnect and how they freely admitted trying to make videos with two kids was ridiculous.

The buddy also is not required to receive any education at all until age 6

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She seems like someone who doesn't give one tit what others think about her. I love her comments and her relentlessness. I hope she's here and secretly never reveals herself because she's amazing and I don't want her getting banned from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

PS. Found this photo. Not sure if it had been posted here yet. Not sure when the definition of celebrity got so diminished.View attachment 1809765
Those are some serious FLAT FRONT shorts Dim is wearing. He's also trying out Gin's lean back/over move to hide the growing belly.

• Haha
It’s so funny to me how anyone opposing the tracker’s current antics is jealous and needs to leave any groups regarding them and stop watching their channel 🙄🙄
The stans can duck right off. I am far from jealous. If I didn't hate the Trackers so much, I'd actually feel sorry for them. My home is my sanctuary and I take pride in the fact that I am building a nest egg for my future instead of blowing every spare cent that comes in. I don't shop to fill a hole in my life, I love making meals from scratch and keeping my home tidy & clean, and nothing makes me happier than relaxing at home with my husband and dog. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs even if they are making more per year than I could dream of. It clearly comes with strings attached, not to mention is boring, exhausting, and unfulfilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nope. Again a write-off only lowers your taxable income. It does not make the trips free.
This spending began around the time they paid off their house and their views were really high. I don't think even with an advisor they have the organizational skills for stocks or other things and those still don't make the money they are spending. They paid off their home, Ginn was depressed about being a mom and thus began the trip spending. They realized they liked it and the fancy good life, justified it with the money coming in and house paid off but then became shopaholics and hoarders. I saw it when they went to fort wilderness with the RV and Stanny 1. They went in the store and said I want this, that and this. They are going to find themselves in trouble if they try to continue this in 2023. They slightly know this that's why adding the chat payments during the live show and paid promotions.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.