Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
So, long time lurker first time poster here. I just recently returned from the Island and actually did a tour with Hi5 Tours. And we had Kevin. Kevin was the driver for the BackTrackers the last time they were there and finally left the island.

Kevin was not a big fan of them. Spilled all the tea. Apparently they were annoying as all get out. Filming the whole trip, multiple cameras, etc. And they constantly said things like "We're huge on Youtube....you should sponsor us...."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Nurse_EP

My lovely daughter works transportation at AK and she has said multiple times how much the cast members hate it when 'Tiny Dick Tim' show's up at the park. That is their pet name for him because he drives in acting like they owe him priority parking and pitches a total bitch fit if it is unavailable. That may be why he has not graced them with his presence lately 💁🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

LMH0906

Check out the latest comments on the last (Aulani) vlog. They're hilarious! Some rats appear to be fleeing the sinking ship!

Ash w
1 hour ago
Totally inexcusable to go dark on viewers. You have subscribers like me that watch every video and naturally think the worst when a YouTuber who posts daily goes a week with nothing. All it takes is a quick note to us, think this was done intentionally which is even worse 🤔

Julie Cook
2 hours ago
It’s fine that you guys are taking a break, but with your pregnancy and travels, you could have given us a heads up so we weren’t concerned about ya. Communication is key…especially when you rely on viewers, viewers who care about your well being and the baby…or was it done on purpose? A good way to lose viewers and subscribers. Just sayin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

MrsB61

Stans: you deserve time off on your millionth vacation of the year! Go offline and enjoy yourselves as you become stuck to your lounge chairs!
Also stans: OMG I'm praying for you! Are you okay?!?!! Did you fall into a volcano?!?!?!?!?!?! Did the scary locals capture your beautiful innocent family because they're just jealous of how much grease you emit from your pores so they can use that oil as a fire starter?
Tim decided to enter a surfing contest, and Ginn gave him a good luck tiki necklace. He fell and got hit on the head with the surfboard. Then the nanny was taking hula lessons and threw out her back. Ginn and buddy got kidnapped by Vincent Price……😁. And when they got back to the hotel, they all got attacked by a tarantula..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

littlemuv

Chatty Member
Never done this before so here goes…
RECAP:
The Trackers are still overeating, overweight, over sensitive, over confident, overwhelming, over indulged, overly critical, and still over there in Hawaii.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Commobore

VIP Member
My lovely daughter works transportation at AK and she has said multiple times how much the cast members hate it when 'Tiny Dick Tim' show's up at the park. That is their pet name for him because he drives in acting like they owe him priority parking and pitches a total bitch fit if it is unavailable. That may be why he has not graced them with his presence lately 💁🏼‍♀️
I love how none of us here will even question that. Aside from the others who've popped in saying similar, he just has that energy, y'know?

TTT 108: Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim said it was nice to get a massage to get out the knots in his muscles that he had from their "looooooong flight". YOU FUCKING FLEW FIRST CLASS, cry me a fucking river with your knotted muscles all stretched out in first class. Fuck you Dim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
New video: “parents day out”…

these fuckers have zero responsibility

Tim has a hard time not calling Jenn “mommy”🤮

guess what jenn, your son doesn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT MOTHER

she has zero definition between her head and shoulders. It’s just a fucking blob

They are both absolutely giddy to be without the kid. It’s disgusting

tims shorts are so fucking short MY GOD MAN HAVE SOME DIGNITY

I think one of those shower jets shot directly into his ass, his face was absolutely thrilled

omfg the NSFW Reddit is going to have a FIELD DAY with Jenn’s shower shots. I can’t watch anymore I’m going to vomit

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I know we’ve all said it before, but there’s no way this channel is going to survive long after #2 arrives. They have created such a clusterfuck of things. Three adults and a 3yo child on a trip and none of them can get their shit together. Tim is shouldering most of the daily “burden” and he’s going to snap once Oliver gets here. They think they need extra help with Jackson now…just wait until lil bro gets here. Jackson isn’t emotionally equipped to deal with what he has coming. Neither is Tim. He’s so controlling of Jackson right now and he’s not going to have the time or energy to deal with it because Jenn isn’t capable of handling things with Oliver. They are ALL going to lose their shit.

This is really sad. They had every opportunity to set their family up for an amazing start. Two parents with a flexible “job”, a nice income, and tons of possibilities for growing their channel. They blew it. They’ve spent upwards of a half million dollars this year on repeat vacations that everybody is bored with including themselves. They are so desperate to get back into Disney’s good graces that they’ve totally lost sight of everything else. Now it’s too late. They are circling the toilet. We’ve seen the super low views on any video that isn’t Disney. And everybody is tired of the same old Disney shit they can’t stop repeating.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Going thru OA Hawaii videos so I know what ideas and places Tim will be copying from them.

I didn’t pay attention to the Bojo Aulani arrival day.
But Peter & Kitra were given a room upgrade from standard view to ocean view. And had this waiting in their room for them from management.
(it was safely in the mini fridge. I just wanted to show it unwrapped)
View attachment 1819624
with crackers.

Did the Bojos get anything from management?
Funny you bring that up because when they are doing the room tour, Tim says--what's in the fridge? Jenn opens it and there's nothing. I didn't think anything of it until you mentioned it. When Peter and Kitra were doing their room tour, there were crackers or something like that on the dresser with a note and Kitra says, oh wow, how nice, crackers! Then a few minutes later they open the fridge and find the platter inside. So I think maybe Tim was expecting something to be in the fridge. Aulani Management Saboteurs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Over on the Florida Vlogger Fan Facebook page the topic is if you were a Disney vlogger and could make a vlog what would it be? Mine would be Tim getting run over by the "brown rolly coasty" while Jackson gleefully yells 8 in Mandarin, then goes and rides the dinosaur ride all day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
His short-shorts simultaneously are too small and look like they're going to fall down. I can't believe they thought these shorts were a good fit for him. 🤢

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 2.39.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 2.40.10 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The comments going off on them on the travel day video--there were 3 pretty nasty ones and they have all been deleted. So--she can delete comments, but she cannot respond to a single one or do a pinned comment on top saying all is well? They are manipulating the stans here and only a few have caught on. What absolute assholes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36