The Tim Tracker #107 No class in First Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they spend a lot on vacations, other than Disneyland and Aulani. When they stay in Disney World hotels, I think most of those are DVC points from Holy Moly and other stans. Whenever they go anywhere else, like Anna Maria Island, they don’t have to spend a penny.

They don’t actually go anywhere, not like most of us who travel abroad. They just stay in America. And their vacations aren’t even long. A lot of people go on a two or three week vacation once or twice a year.

When they actually did go to Japan, they had to share a room with Krispy S’more (in a hotel that wasn’t even a Disney one) and they didn’t fly first class. And they only went for about 5 days! That doesn’t scream money to me.

They con their stans into thinking they have more money than they actually do by going on little short “staycations” at the Grand Floridian and the like, which doesn’t include airfare. When I go to the Grand Floridian, I go for two weeks at a time and I have to fly there- I’m not a millionaire. They can only pretend to be extravagant for short vacations in America.

I might be convinced they have money if they went to Europe or Australia for two weeks and had a vacation like most people do.
They spend an insane amount on travel! It’s not fair to compare their Japan trip to what they are doing nowadays. That Japan trip was before they started their current spending craziness. Plus they were on Disney’s media list at the time, so even if the Japan trip wasn’t paid for, a lot of other things were paid for at that time.

Just their cruises this year alone are probably almost $200k. They spent more on castmember tips on one concierge cruise than they probably did in all of Japan. Also factor in all the nanny travel expenses. Paying for Tim’s family to cruise. All the new clothes purchased pre-trip and the merch hauls on every trip. They are not cutting corners by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: 27
The Disneyland trip was over 40K.
This Aulani trip is clocking in at 50K.
The five cruises. I have no idea the price but they did the Wish three times. The birthday cruise when they stayed in the Roy Disney suite. And the Fantasy seven day.
Oh and the Starcruiser $6000

I think they’re well over $250,000 for this year, maybe $300,000

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The Disneyland trip was over 40K.
This Aulani trip is clocking in at 50K.
The five cruises. I have no idea the price but they did the Wish three times. The birthday cruise when they stayed in the Roy Disney suite. And the Fantasy seven day.
Oh and the Starcruiser $6000

I think they’re well over $250,000 for this year, maybe $300,000
If that were me and I had that much disposable income I would rip that 80’s builder kitchen out and repair the damp stain on the ceiling. But then I have pride in my home. Their home is just somewhere to do the laundry before they leave for their next trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If that were me and I had that much disposable income I would rip that 80’s builder kitchen out and repair the damp stain on the ceiling. But then I have pride in my home. Their home is just somewhere to do the laundry before they leave for their next trip.
I'm not even sure WHY they do the laundry when they've got enough clothing through their addiction to have an entirely new outfit for every day of the year and then some.

Reactions: 15
They spend an insane amount on travel! It’s not fair to compare their Japan trip to what they are doing nowadays. That Japan trip was before they started their current spending craziness. Plus they were on Disney’s media list at the time, so even if the Japan trip wasn’t paid for, a lot of other things were paid for at that time.

Just their cruises this year alone are probably almost $200k. They spent more on castmember tips on one concierge cruise than they probably did in all of Japan. Also factor in all the nanny travel expenses. Paying for Tim’s family to cruise. All the new clothes purchased pre-trip and the merch hauls on every trip. They are not cutting corners by any stretch of the imagination.
Of course they are...they were talking about their budget for the upcoming year. LOL Hence why they are getting solar panels...LOL Gotta save money on electricity. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know there was a picture of this, but it's been bugging me since - why don't they ever have JS wear a rash guard?? My kiddo has been wearing one since he was an infant anytime we are in the water or going to be outside for an extended period of time! It would help so much with him getting sunburnt

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.