The Tim Tracker #107 No class in First Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @ImRonBurgundy? for another hilarious thread title!

Recap: They went to Aulani again for another "babymoon" with a new nanny in tow. Some other stuff. Others please feel free to add to the recap. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap. The thread ran in record speed but not much actual discussion of the Trackers. Highlights were figuring out their flight plan and cost of first class tickets at 20k+ and that they are copying Ordinary Adventures recent Aulani trip including going to the Jurassic Park movie sites.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Over on the Florida Vlogger Fan Facebook page the topic is if you were a Disney vlogger and could make a vlog what would it be? Mine would be Tim getting run over by the "brown rolly coasty" while Jackson gleefully yells 8 in Mandarin, then goes and rides the dinosaur ride all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Never done this before so here goes…
RECAP:
The Trackers are still overeating, overweight, over sensitive, over confident, overwhelming, over indulged, overly critical, and still over there in Hawaii.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Even at the high end of 160k yearly earnings according to Social Blade....let's round up to 200k. Then take taxes out (whatever that may be) and medical. That wouldn't really support a family of 4 in their neighborhood. 2023 will be interesting to see the vacation schedule. I'm assuming mostly #homemovies with the new J$2 and Dim wandering around MK, EPCOT and occasional HS (no AK, of course) for a few hours to eat and not ride rides on his AP.
1671120383947.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh I think there are fights and tension in Tracker land, I’m sure Tim is getting fed up with no videos from his useless wife, but instead of confronting her he is making little passive aggressive remarks. Either way, I’m sure if they do a live we will be able to guess what happened based on Jenn’s witch level.

Reactions: 23
Sorry, I have something else to say about these Stans that are claiming the Bojo’s are still the same authentic people from 10 years ago. Aren’t these the same people who come running in the Trackers defense when the offensive gay and urban videos are brought up??? “But those videos are from 10 years ago. They aren’t the same people anymore. They’ve CHANGED!!!” Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even at the high end of 160k yearly earnings according to Social Blade....let's round up to 200k. Then take taxes out (whatever that may be) and medical. That wouldn't really support a family of 4 in their neighborhood. 2023 will be interesting to see the vacation schedule. I'm assuming mostly #homemovies with the new J$2 and Dim wandering around MK, EPCOT and occasional HS (no AK, of course) for a few hours to eat and not ride rides on his AP.
View attachment 1809351
And pay their Nanny! Honestly, their income has dropped to levels that aren't far off many couple I know, and certainly don't live like this pair. Between the roof, solar panels, and vacays this year alone they blew through more than that, surely!! Has anyone estimated their spend?

Reactions: 15
Oh I think there are fights and tension in Tracker land, I’m sure Tim is getting fed up with no videos from his useless wife, but instead of confronting her he is making little passive aggressive remarks. Either way, I’m sure if they do a live we will be able to guess what happened based on Jenn’s witch level.
It'll be lies...she'll be like "omg you guuuyyzzzzz I just didn't want to be on my phone or editing and I just wanted to be in my moment with my wonderful family cause I love them soooo much", which we will know are lies, lies, lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My spouse said that because they have turned themselves into an LLC, they are able to claim most of their trips as “work” and can get money back on their taxes, so maybe the trips aren’t as expensive as we think because of this. Anyone know for sure? They also clearly have financial advisors and stocks, I think there is a lot about their finances we don’t know, and they are absolutely weaselling their way around rules to get the most money out of it

Reactions: 12
In regards to them not putting out content on their *grits teeth* 'babymoon'... And stalker stans posting concerns at their lack of visibility..... Well dickwads, see what monsters you've created!! Your lives are no longer your own. You've sold them off for a lifestyle you're miserable with. No privacy, no downtime without your employers badgering you. We have a 'right to disconnect' policy at work because your downtime and headspace are important. You've made your life so transparent that your stans demand information and knowledge on you at all times. These creepos think you care about them, will be buddies with them, adopt them and pay for their fiancé's funeral ffs. How does it feel to be their witch and at their beck and call when all you want to do is flap your flab in a warm Hawaiian breeze you bleeping dipshits?! Now it's time for YOU to pay the price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1809351
But do we really think they'll cut back on the vacations? I can't see Jenn having that. She'll complain to Dim about being home all the time and he'll get tired of hearing it, so he'll take out more credit cards to make her happy.

Reactions: 11
It’s so funny to me how anyone opposing the tracker’s current antics is jealous and needs to leave any groups regarding them and stop watching their channel 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
"Having both been born and raised in Central Florida, Tim and Jenn have experienced all the best attractions, food, and beaches the region has to offer and share it all with their viewers every day." Their definition of every day must be different than mine....I love checking out the website of these "professional" vloggers. At this point anything on it that is true is only by chance. It takes far more time to keep up with this site than to keep up with their videos...

Reactions: 9
Right now there is a tornado watch through a big chunk of central Florida. I’ll let ya know if I see Ft Pampers fly by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1809351
Sure, let's play optimistic for the Trackers' sake. Let's say they made $200K from youtube, very optimistically another $40K from sponsorships (sometimes you can get a lot for doing a little), and they paid no taxes because they wrote off a suspicious amount of expenses. So that's $240K net income. The thing is...they spent over $200K just on vacations over the past year. That's not to mention all their other spending: roof, solar, car, HOA fees, property taxes, nannies. Unless they have a hidden source of income they must be net negative for 2022.

They have an unhealthy reliance (addiction) on spending and probably justify it right now by saying "well we'll be traveling less in 2023 with the baby".

Reactions: 25
Even if they get say 1 million extra views on an Aulani video that is likely only $4,000 in extra income for them. To pay for a hypothetical $50,000 trip they would need to generate 12.5 million extra views.

They clearly have spent way more than they made this year. How long can they keep this up? The new baby will be a good explanation to reduced travel and staycations next year.

Turns out Social Blade only shows 3 years back due to privacy laws of some sort. I might dig it up out of a previous Tattle thread but I know their views actually dropped the month after J$ was born. Now some of that was due to them putting out less videos but I think they lost audience due to people not really wanting to watch what is a family channel most of the time.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1809351
I have a feeling they will be out sooner with Prop2 so they can get out the clickbaity "First" videos, I'm sure they are banking on that to bring in more $.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.