The Tim Tracker #107 No class in First Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny to me how anyone opposing the tracker’s current antics is jealous and needs to leave any groups regarding them and stop watching their channel 🙄🙄
I too am jealous of not having two kids I resent the very existence of, not being able to forcefeed ten times my bodyweight with a camera all up in my face and feeling like I'm important enough that randos online give a single tit about my daily life. Show me the way, stans, teach me not to envy this!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sure, let's play optimistic for the Trackers' sake. Let's say they made $200K from youtube, very optimistically another $40K from sponsorships (sometimes you can get a lot for doing a little), and they paid no taxes because they wrote off a suspicious amount of expenses. So that's $240K net income. The thing is...they spent over $200K just on vacations over the past year. That's not to mention all their other spending: roof, solar, car, HOA fees, property taxes, nannies. Unless they have a hidden source of income they must be net negative for 2022.

They have an unhealthy reliance (addiction) on spending and probably justify it right now by saying "well we'll be traveling less in 2023 with the baby".
Except that they will be going on 'baby's first cruise', baby's first trip to Aulani', baby's first trip to Disneyland' because there's no way they'll stay put for that long.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Except that they will be going on 'baby's first cruise', baby's first trip to Aulani', baby's first trip to Disneyland' because there's no way they'll stay out for that long.
It will be interesting to see how they handle Jackson’s inclusion, or rather exclusion, in all of these “firsts”

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My lovely daughter works transportation at AK and she has said multiple times how much the cast members hate it when 'Tiny Dick Tim' show's up at the park. That is their pet name for him because he drives in acting like they owe him priority parking and pitches a total witch fit if it is unavailable. That may be why he has not graced them with his presence lately 💁🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I hope Jenn’s not going to have the nerve to say sitting down and editing hurts her because she’s pregnant. She can sit down and not lift her carcass off of an aeroplane seat for 9 hours.

When are the Stans going to wake up and see what liars the Trackers are?!

Reactions: 24
Over on the Florida Vlogger Fan Facebook page the topic is if you were a Disney vlogger and could make a vlog what would it be? Mine would be Tim getting run over by the "brown rolly coasty" while Jackson gleefully yells 8 in Mandarin, then goes and rides the dinosaur ride all day.
I seriously hope the commenter named Dana is in the group. If you are here Dana, I freaking love your comments so much!

Reactions: 11
My lovely daughter works transportation at AK and she has said multiple times how much the cast members hate it when 'Tiny Dick Tim' show's up at the park. That is their pet name for him because he drives in acting like they owe him priority parking and pitches a total witch fit if it is unavailable. That may be why he has not graced them with his presence lately 💁🏼‍♀️
I love how none of us here will even question that. Aside from the others who've popped in saying similar, he just has that energy, y'know?

TTT 108: Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know it is sickening to think about, but I think they probably made several million a year for the years they were in their heyday. They probably invested it, maybe in stocks or maybe in crypto, or in other ways we do not know (real estate? etc.). Even if not, my guess is they are funding their lavish trips on some stupid amount of savings they have from those old days. They were hosted so often on ridiculous trips that they didn't even have to spend money to have filming content back then. I do think they were banking on getting back on the Disney list by doing all those COVID staycations (at first), but got used to blowing money and living the high life that they just haven't stopped. When things get really bad money-wise then I think the Patreon will start. If Molly and her crew can make 30K per month on Patreon, so can the Trackers. How long that can last if they don't put out good Patreon content who knows? (BLAB has 150 people paying $5/$10/$40 a month for broken promises and almost ZERO content - so just imagine what these loser stans will do to get even one "exclusive" home vlog a month 🙄).

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know it is sickening to think about, but I think they probably made several million a year for the years they were in their heyday. They probably invested it, maybe in stocks or maybe in crypto, or in other ways we do not know (real estate? etc.). Even if not, my guess is they are funding their lavish trips on some stupid amount of savings they have from those old days. They were hosted so often on ridiculous trips that they didn't even have to spend money to have filming content back then. I do think they were banking on getting back on the Disney list by doing all those COVID staycations (at first), but got used to blowing money and living the high life that they just haven't stopped. When things get really bad money-wise then I think the Patreon will start. If Molly and her crew can make 30K per month on Patreon, so can the Trackers. How long that can last if they don't put out good Patreon content who knows? (BLAB has 150 people paying $5/$10/$40 a month for broken promises and almost ZERO content - so just imagine what these loser stans will do to get even one "exclusive" home vlog a month 🙄).
If they turn to Patreon and the stans blindly part with all they own, we'll know for sure they're beyond help. The dissonance is already bad enough without, 'p-please gib moneys, guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz, we're struggling here. WOOHOO, 27TH VACAY OF THE YEAR.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My spouse said that because they have turned themselves into an LLC, they are able to claim most of their trips as “work” and can get money back on their taxes, so maybe the trips aren’t as expensive as we think because of this. Anyone know for sure? They also clearly have financial advisors and stocks, I think there is a lot about their finances we don’t know, and they are absolutely weaselling their way around rules to get the most money out of it
I'm not a CPA, but someone here said they can't claim everything. There is a limit. I'm sure they are swindling all the tax breaks they could with their target bag of receipts (yes, that's where they kept them because Dimmy was proud of doing their own taxes).
Just guessing, but I would find it hard to believe Dim (the know it all) would have had financial advisors during their big revenue days. Cash just flowed in and they just spent it. Then they started to see the trend downward and got smart and hired a financial advisor who suggested and set up the LLC (Dim is too stupid and helpless to even know how to begin that process). Can't start investing now, gotta keep those funds liquid to "invest" in more vacations in hopes of gaining more views.
I think they made REALLY good money for a couple of years, but also started spending A LOT more as well. I just don't buy they still have this "honey pot" full of money. Not with their lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer or go against this train of thought...but this guy is a wildly successful YT. Millions of more views and subscribers. Known worldwide. Either Social Blade is highly unreliable or the Trackers made at most in the higher six figures for a couple of years over the 13 overall years they have been YT. Did the Slackers ever crack 26million views in a month even at their high point?
1671129386375.png

Reactions: 8
I think they made REALLY good money for a couple of years, but also started spending A LOT more as well. I just don't buy they still have this "honey pot" full of money. Not with their lifestyle.
They must have been making bank, but I also think someone got lucky with a stock purchase or something at some point. They definitely started the spending increases when their views were up but now that the views are down, the spending is still crazy. I also can’t see them having a tit ton in the bank. Them supposedly paying off the house would’ve taken a good chunk.

I know officers in companies (who obviously pull in a lot of money) and they don’t spend anywhere near this money. While I don’t want to comment on how their taxes are, I would echo a lot of suspicion like others here. Nothing super nefarious but Dim is well, dim. They clearly get to travel “at a discount” compared to us tattlers due to writing expenses off.

This is still a house of cards. Disney could ban some vlogging. They could be raging cunts to a cast member and finally get banned but even just an AP ban (ie have to buy day tickets) would cripple them.

Getting on a soapbox. Sure APs are expensive but when you use the parks for videos, it’s cheap. Anyone whose primary job is Disney vlogging should be paying more for an AP or just banned. Especially those gd live streamer Panhandlers. /soapbox

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've never heard of this guy, but ad rates may be higher for Disney content than his stuff, but still $104k/month is pretty good. I think ultimately no one really knows how accurate social blade really is.

Reactions: 12
Don't forget Baby's First Mukbang
Oh god that's exactly what created the NSFW subreddit.....when Gin started nursing.....that should be all you need to know about why those boys are so active on that sub.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I know officers in companies (who obviously pull in a lot of money) and they don’t spend anywhere near this money.
They also understand how finances work.

Oh god that's exactly what created the NSFW subreddit.....when Gin started nursing.....that should be all you need to know about why those boys are so active on that sub.
Oh, Jesus.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.