The Tim Tracker #106 Ginn is “NOT THE MAMA!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
( Not to take away from the community one, but musician chiming in! )

🎶On the twelfth day of Griftmas, Gin Tracker gave to meeee...
Twelve Disney cruises.
Eleven Jacksons rolling.
Ten Mickey cookies.
Nine dinner entrees.
Eight superstickers.
Seven stans a-suckin'.
Six friends a-dumpin'.
Fiiiiiiiiiive Stanny Leaaaaaaans.
Four amazing days.
Three Bandit deaths.
Two babymoons.
And a Gucci sweater just for Dimotheeee.🎶

(I do weddings, funerals and Bar Mitzvahs.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Twelve Disney cruises.
Eleven Jacksons rolling.
Ten Mickey cookies.
Nine dinner entrees.
Eight superstickers.
Seven stans a-suckin'.
Six friends a-dumpin'.
Four amazing days.
Three Bandit deaths.
Two babymoons.

But will you perform at Jackson’s emancipation?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
11 rolls of back fat

Omg I would LOVE some chickens, my dad's all for it but my mum is against it 😅 I'd honestly have a zoo tbf, been wanting a goat or sheep for years as well to take care of cutting the grass (although the guinea pigs an rabbit are doing a fine job so far with it in the summer)
I always wanted a farmette! I do plant vegis - mostly tomatoes and peppers - the taste is awesome! I know I’d go crazy with the animals. I started with 1 rescue kitty, now have 5 and thinking I could manage just one more!! Lol

Reactions: 7
This weeks thread title goes to @ImRonBurgundy?

The Slackers are off on a family vacation baby moon to Aulani. Somehow Ginn got approved to fly for nine hours and no one fails to question the legitimacy.

Views continue to fall as they are resorting to publishing bottom of the barrel content to their channel. To the point where Tattle won’t even talk about it.

Long time, “I would take a bullet for you” Stans are starting to revolt and wonder why they are taking so many vacations. Telling their stories of why they started to follow the Slackers, and where the channel went wrong.

Will Jackpot be fed fresh Hawaiian fruit?
Did PlannyB join them?
Will Useless be able to get out of that dress?
Will Dim eat something other than a hamburger?
Will the Slacker Family actually leave the resort?

Who knows? Who cares? I don’t.
VICTORY LAP!! VICTORY LAP!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Twelve Disney cruises.
Eleven Jacksons rolling.
Ten Mickey cookies.
Nine dinner entrees.
Eight superstickers.
Seven stans a-suckin'.
Six friends a-dumpin'.
Four amazing days.
Three Bandit deaths.
Two babymoons.

FIVE EEEEEEEE - VVVVsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's funny cos Cosmic Rewind is one of the few rides that explicitly tells you NOT to record while riding but all the vloggers just...

View attachment 1797021
Pmm is the worst for that. I've Tweeted Disney more than once about that. Thing is, if you're carrying a loose camera or phone and you don't have a decent grip of it, it could fly out your hand, hit someone or damage something. It's not just the nuisance of filming. The people think they're above the rules because they earn their income from it. Pmm and the Trackers embody the worst of living the Disney Vlogger life. Bloated, unhealthy, entitled and arrogant. At some point one of these 3 are gonna film themselves expiring from a heart attack on a ride they were in no fit state to ride!

• Heart
I always wanted a farmette! I do plant vegis - mostly tomatoes and peppers - the taste is awesome! I know I’d go crazy with the animals. I started with 1 rescue kitty, now have 5 and thinking I could manage just one more!! Lol
We have tried a few years to grow things but living next to a nature reserve means just about everything has been eaten by something lol so now we will try them inside the greenhouse, I also need self control with animals lol or I would have loads, it's all mostly small pets, if it wasn't for the insurance issues then if convert the garage into a small animal care for when people go on holiday since it can be hard to find those, I rely on family to watch my lot

Reactions: 8
Pmm is the worst for that. I've Tweeted Disney more than once about that. Thing is, if you're carrying a loose camera or phone and you don't have a decent grip of it, it could fly out your hand, hit someone or damage something. It's not just the nuisance of filming. The people think they're above the rules because they earn their income from it. Pmm and the Trackers embody the worst of living the Disney Vlogger life. Bloated, unhealthy, entitled and arrogant. At some point one of these 3 are gonna film themselves expiring from a heart attack on a ride they were in no fit state to ride!
This. So much this. I don’t understand how they get away with this? Remember a while back PMFATASS didn’t listen and kept his sweaty and disgusting fedora on while riding Test Track. It flew off and hit the girl in the back in the face. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I would demand decontamination after that

• Wow
  • Sick
Gonna make a bold prediction here...They won't survive 2023, not in their current state. Initially meant the channel, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
I’m gonna disagree only on the basis that they’re like Mister Magoo. Wealthy and blindly oblivious to the dangers around him, only for perfectly timed streaks of luck that everything works out and he remains unscathed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They act like they're performing some kind of public service. Newsflash: you're nothing but a public nuisance. No-one in the parks enjoy having fuzzy balls and film crew equipment shoved in their faces. No-one enjoys the obnoxious narration or reactions mid-ride. And, honestly, at this point, we've all seen those rides a dozen times over. I don't need to see Big Thunder or the goddamn Peoplemover again.

I’m gonna disagree only on the basis that they’re like Mister Magoo. Wealthy and blindly oblivious to the dangers around him, only for perfectly timed streaks of luck that everything works out and he remains unscathed.
It's a bit of wishful thinking, I'll give you that! I compared them to the Thenardiers a few threads back but I still want to believe for my own sanity they'll have to answer in some form or another down the line.

It's why the potential lies around Prop #2 get to me. There's no way to hold them to account and they can spin the narrative in their favour regardless if he's premature, 'on time' or late. Time and time again, they get away with this tit. Seems the only way to impact them's watching the sub count go down.

• Heart
They act like they're performing some kind of public service. Newsflash: you're nothing but a public nuisance. No-one in the parks enjoy having fuzzy balls and film crew equipment shoved in their faces. No-one enjoys the obnoxious narration or reactions mid-ride. And, honestly, at this point, we've all seen those rides a dozen times over. I don't need to see Big Thunder or the goddamn Peoplemover again.
Only a matter of time before they piss off the wrong person an those cameras end up round their necks, there's going be that one dude one day that's finally after years of saving been able to finally afford to take his family for a once in a lifetime holiday whos gonna run into these vloggers an all hell is gonna break lose if the vloggers ruin a experience for them, or there's gonna be a super protective parent (or aunt) who's gonna go mental if they film their kid when they don't believe in putting their kids image on anything social

Reactions: 17
On the 10th day of Griftmas Jenn Tracker gave to me
10 sourdough starters
2 rank beef curtains
And a man who shakes when he needs to pee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Only a matter of time before they piss off the wrong person an those cameras end up round their necks, there's going be that one dude one day that's finally after years of saving been able to finally afford to take his family for a once in a lifetime holiday whos gonna run into these vloggers an all hell is gonna break lose if the vloggers ruin a experience for them, or there's gonna be a super protective parent (or aunt) who's gonna go mental if they film their kid when they don't believe in putting their kids image on anything social
It's gonna be Josh. 100%. He's already had a few close calls cos he just doesn't know when to pipe down. Also deliberately scopes out who he can square up which is honestly pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.