The Tim Tracker #106 Ginn is “NOT THE MAMA!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This weeks thread title goes to @ImRonBurgundy?

The Slackers are off on a family vacation baby moon to Aulani. Somehow Ginn got approved to fly for nine hours and no one fails to question the legitimacy.

Views continue to fall as they are resorting to publishing bottom of the barrel content to their channel. To the point where Tattle won’t even talk about it.

Long time, “I would take a bullet for you” Stans are starting to revolt and wonder why they are taking so many vacations. Telling their stories of why they started to follow the Slackers, and where the channel went wrong.

Will Jackpot be fed fresh Hawaiian fruit?
Did PlannyB join them?
Will Useless be able to get out of that dress?
Will Dim eat something other than a hamburger?
Will the Slacker Family actually leave the resort?

Who knows? Who cares? I don’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I did not watch the whole pirate show video. I noticed that he (and I guess a friend from the comments. I missed that statement) that he was the only one in his section or it seemed that way. They must have gone during the week (like on a Tuesday). I wonder how new this place is and why it is not busy. Esp. since alot of people are taking alot of time off of work this time of year. As you would think it would be busy even on a week day.

Reactions: 5
That pirate show video was a disgrace old dimmable your channel is going down the drain had to find something else that made sense eventually the stans are going to be sending the twats some gift cards

Reactions: 8
Since you’re all talking about it I took a personality test and apparently I’m ISFJ-T

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm the weird, rare ENTJ. We also did this test once at work (as new hires) to see our type, and the entire new hire cohort was full of parrots (outgoing, energetic) and doves (compassionate, caring) and I'm the lone eagle (take no tit, get things done type).

I like whoever last thread said Jenn was CNT-J. most fitting :D

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the last thread @LobCheapek said, “I wonder what Dim and Ginn would be? IDGA-F 😉

Absolutely Tim and DJ are the epitome of IDGA-F!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm the weird, rare ENTJ.
Hi, two of us here! I'm definitely 50-50 intro/extra verted. I used to be more introverted and then I stopped giving a crap at some point in the past few years and very much enjoy cutting through all the bullshit these days.

Reactions: 9
What happened to the stan group? It's not like their dip in quality's a recent thing, it's been going on for months, years, but the behaviour over there within the past week's done a massive u-turn. Is it cos of the babymoon/Aulani Groundhog Day?

Reactions: 17
What happened to the stan group? It's not like their dip in quality's a recent thing, it's been going on for months, years, but the behaviour over there within the past week's done a massive u-turn. Is it cos of the babymoon/Aulani Groundhog Day?
I don't know but super stan Jordan isn't defending them anymore, however Christine seems to have taken that over. Dana has popped up with comments that the mods have surprisingly left up. But actually, I'm surprised that the whole 220+ comment thread hasn't been deleted yet!

There's another "where did the Trackers go" post that hasn't been getting as much attention but there's some gems in there that haven't been taken down...like this one:

1670685849234.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I think the back to back cruises immediately followed by a Hawaii trip while begging for donations was just so aggressively out of touch it struck a nerve with a lot of people.

Reactions: 34
I think it’s a couple of things. A lot seem to be bored with the repetitive cruises. Once one person commented less than favorably, other Stans followed suite.
I’m surprised that the admin on the Stan group haven’t removed the post all together. Usually when something has a negative reaction, they remove the post.
Last post I saw removed was when they did that live that Jackson reigned terror on. And that post didn’t have nearly the amount of engagement that this one (asking where they are going on the babymoon) did.

Reactions: 16
Y’all are so funny! Apparently I am the only one who has not taken the personality test. I like to say I’m Sophia from the Golden Girls. 😂
Loyal, snarky & brutally honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know but super stan Jordan isn't defending them anymore, however Christine seems to have taken that over. Dana has popped up with comments that the mods have surprisingly left up. But actually, I'm surprised that the whole 220+ comment thread hasn't been deleted yet!

There's another "where did the Trackers go" post that hasn't been getting as much attention but there's some gems in there that haven't been taken down...like this one:

View attachment 1796895
Spot on. They don't vlog to be professional and produce good content. They vlog to pay for their own lifestyle. The pimp their privacy for cash.

Watching The Dis and they said a notice has gone up on Space Mountain that you are no longer allowed hand held phones and cameras on the ride. Hopefully this is the start of more rides stopping filming. Not that many of the vloggers honour that. Sick of seeing PMM filming on GotG every bleeping time he rides. Disney needs to impose it and stick to it!

Reactions: 29
Spot on. They don't vlog to be professional and produce good content. They vlog to pay for their own lifestyle. The pimp their privacy for cash.

Watching The Dis and they said a notice has gone up on Space Mountain that you are no longer allowed hand held phones and cameras on the ride. Hopefully this is the start of more rides stopping filming. Not that many of the vloggers honour that. Sick of seeing PMM filming on GotG every bleeping time he rides. Disney needs to impose it and stick to it!
I agree, it's about time harsher punishment was given for filming on rides an all YT content taken down apart from their own media or ones that's had permission for it, perhaps a fine an for AP a temp park ban an if caught again then the AP taken off them, am sick an tired of being on rides over there an people are holding cameras in front of my face, I only get over for two weeks every few years, I don't want to have to try an lean around people's cameras to see what's going on, the avatar boat ride is the worst for people holding cameras an taken photos with the flash going off, completely ruins the experience

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I

View attachment 1796895
I would like to thumbs up Emily’s comment about 3 times 😆😆

Reactions: 13

It's funny cos Cosmic Rewind is one of the few rides that explicitly tells you NOT to record while riding but all the vloggers just...

4bff962a-dd2e-4c26-adc8-92d32d41a5e8_text.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am loving the stans turning.

I think the endless trips are too much, along with the constant talk of expensive new cars and everything else.

Things are hard right now for a lot of people. Economy is in a weird place, inflation is high. Maybe more importantly for their fans, the Disney parks are just gouging people and giving less and less for the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Gonna make a bold prediction here...They won't survive 2023, not in their current state. Initially meant the channel, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.