The Tim Tracker #106 Ginn is “NOT THE MAMA!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s holed up in a maternity unit somewhere having just given birth to a 12 pound baby sumo wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think anything has happened. Ginn replied to comments quelling the idiots who were freaking out yesterday. They’re just “taking time for themselves.” They’re just using it as an excuse to be lazy. 🙄

Honestly, after the way they acted last year in Ah-Lani with Ginn live-tweeting/instagramming EVERYTHING and paying little to no attention to the kid or each other and it getting put on blast, my guess is they got the hint staying on their phones was a problem. I genuinely think they hate vlogging now. It was a fun activity to do when it was just them, then they blew up at the Dawn of Vlogging on YouTube. It was fun at first, cash was falling from the sky, then it became their life and now they’re trapped.

For someone like Ginn that doesn’t know how to be motivated for long and has regressed so as a human in recent years (doesn’t bathe, doesn’t care about her first miracle child or the disappointment she’s carrying, is now struggling decades later with the death of her mom, refuses to drive, etc.) ANYTHING will turn her off her once it becomes true work.she doesn’t want to have to deal with the stresses of daily life, which is why she lives to vacation and goes overboard buying crap for all these 45 once in a lifetime vacations. Her life is empty, and by proxy so has Tim’s. I pity them, but they’ve done all of this to themselves.
Agree with you 100%. I don't think anything happened, I think she doesn't give a tit about posting vlogs. I suspected she posted the first one because she did half the editing in the plane to have an excuse for why she didn't sit by her own kid and they had a nanny on the flight with them. I also suspect that she wanted to put a vlog out 5 days ago because OA put a vlog out the day before that from their Hawaii trip and they wanted to get the views.

My theory for the no IG stories is- the last time they had no Stanny, so Jenn had to spend time with J alone and did more stories because she didn't know what else to do during that time and was "left out" of what Tim was doing for vlogs (snorkeling etc.). This time they have a nanny and the more stories she posts without J, but with Tim, will show that they aren't spending hours and hours of "quality time" with J. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Yeah nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I agree with others who have said they just are being lazy and not wanting to “work”. (That was a struggle to call it that ). I think we all agree they could have easily prepped with several short vlogs to schedule and have at out while they were gone but they are dumb and useless and would rather post hour long crappy vlogs then figure out how to take that “content” and turn it into short several days worth of videos (looking at you Coronado springs slogfest). So instead they get off on the drama they create with worried Stans, the echo chamber of you deserve its! , the weird you are glowing in that bathing suit while your husband has his hand in your fupa….it’s all part of patented tracker methodology…how to train your Stans to make you feel better about yourself. I read some of the comments on her Instagram and saw she really loved some other mommy vlogger who commented. You know that tit goes to her head and she thinks she can do no wrong. It’s so sad because it’s all just keeping her facing her problems. I wouldn’t care…but she has innocent kids who suffer at her narcissistic hands every day.

• Heart
How in the ever loving duck can Jenn deal knowing that there are only 10 days until Xmas…

Nevermind, I answered my own question

• Haha
“They’re the same. They have grown up and matured”

I mean they have grown that’s for sure…width wise

I guess I can’t expect much from a woman who can’t figure out which “peeking” to use properly in a sentence

Jenn certainly was “peaking” at this time. It’s been all downhill since…View attachment 1808168
Yep, still the same. With typos in their titles and all!

Reactions: 8
Look at Hambeast that ugly narcissist witch that she is dimmable with his tight shorts prop is taking a dump
I have to laugh at the "spending our third trimester with our favorite mouse!". That was a not so veiled attempt to get back on the invite list.
They didn't even really care for Disney at the beginning. It was all Uni until Disney started hosting. I'm glad Disney dumped them. Good riddance. And they can continue to throw away what money they have left trying to claw their way back.

• Haha
My theory on the No IG stories is Tim put his foot down for once and forbade her to do it thinking she was stealing potential vlog views. The vlog pays them whereas her stupid ig stories don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My theory on the No IG stories is Tim put his foot down for once and forbade her to do it thinking she was stealing potential vlog views. The vlog pays them whereas her stupid ig stories don’t
I thought this, too! He's probably like, no one is going to watch the vlog if you keep posting on IG.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.