The Tim Tracker #106 Ginn is “NOT THE MAMA!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. They don't vlog to be professional and produce good content. They vlog to pay for their own lifestyle. The pimp their privacy for cash.

Watching The Dis and they said a notice has gone up on Space Mountain that you are no longer allowed hand held phones and cameras on the ride. Hopefully this is the start of more rides stopping filming. Not that many of the vloggers honour that. Sick of seeing PMM filming on GotG every bleeping time he rides. Disney needs to impose it and stick to it!
I agree. It's annoying at best, and dangerous at worst, to allow any recording devices on rides. It needs to stop.

Reactions: 17
I am loving the stans turning.

I think the endless trips are too much, along with the constant talk of expensive new cars and everything else.

Things are hard right now for a lot of people. Economy is in a weird place, inflation is high. Maybe more importantly for their fans, Disney is just gouging people and giving less and less for the money.
I think now especially it's hard for alot with Xmas fast approaching, people are struggling to pay bills an put food on the table and now are stressing how they are going to be able to give their kids an Xmas, an you have these two tone deaf assholes running back for the umpteenth time to an over priced vacation that they are trying to cover up as an "babymoon" which am sure they will once again spend a ridiculous amount of money on souvenirs that will lay about ft pampers an join the piles of souvenirs that they got the last time that's still laying about

Reactions: 24
Spot on. They don't vlog to be professional and produce good content. They vlog to pay for their own lifestyle. The pimp their privacy for cash.
100% this. They don’t care about the content they put out there because they know the Stans are going to watch regardless, although that is obviously changing now with then having recently losing over 1,000 subscribers.
Now, they just take the same cruise over and over again or go to one of the parks to gorge themselves on unhealthy food. In between that they are showing us their sad meal kit dinner and boring trips to Target where they complain that 10 dollars for a pair of shorts for their son is too expensive (even though Jenn just dropped hundreds of dollars on unflattering dresses).
They are not interested in making their channel better. They are going to do what they want to do and film it with no care if they lose viewers or not.

Reactions: 28
>'Don't like, don't watch.'
>'Your one view doesn't matter.'
>1K people who don't like suddenly don't watch.

🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think now especially it's hard for alot with Xmas fast approaching, people are struggling to pay bills an put food on the table and now are stressing how they are going to be able to give their kids an Xmas, an you have these two tone deaf assholes running back for the umpteenth time to an over priced vacation that they are trying to cover up as an "babymoon" which am sure they will once again spend a ridiculous amount of money on souvenirs that will lay about ft pampers an join the piles of souvenirs that they got the last time that's still laying about
We are very fortunate to have our home paid off and our credit cards paid off and even we are feeling the pinch of the economy. I went to buy strawberries for our weekly breakfasts. I usually buy 4-6 2lb packages at Walmart. HOLY tit, they wanted $7 a package. Doesn’t sound like much but I used to pay $3.98 and then they went up a buck…and now $7.

im not a crappy mother like Jenn so I only bought 4 and figured our son will get all the fruit until the grocery stores get their tit together🙃🙃

it’s really getting tough out there and I have to imagine the Stan’s are fed the duck up with the slackers and their extreme excess

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. It's annoying at best, and dangerous at worst, to allow any recording devices on rides. It needs to stop.
Especially old dimothy don't want to hear woo heehaw families want to enjoy vacation instead of listening to muffle mouth just be quiet dimmable

Reactions: 8
I don't think they will survive as a couple if the channel goes down.
I honestly don't see Dim ever calling her out and she's too dependent on him to ever call it off. Maybe they'll prove me wrong but the fact they're the way they currently are screams 'tolerated out of convenience' more than a loving, functional marriage.

Reactions: 23
We are very fortunate to have our home paid off and our credit cards paid off and even we are feeling the pinch of the economy. I went to buy strawberries for our weekly breakfasts. I usually buy 4-6 2lb packages at Walmart. HOLY tit, they wanted $7 a package. Doesn’t sound like much but I used to pay $3.98 and then they went up a buck…and now $7.

im not a crappy mother like Jenn so I only bought 4 and figured our son will get all the fruit until the grocery stores get their tit together🙃🙃

it’s really getting tough out there and I have to imagine the Stan’s are fed the duck up with the slackers and their extreme excess
Am the same, am fortunate that my dad had good money having been on the oil rigs years an good savings so our second house an then the one we are in right now were all bought outright with no mortgage, but we are still trying to cut back as much as we can, our gas an electrical bills went from around £150 a month to almost £400 a month an now they are going to charge us to get out bins emptied, we have also been seeing a strong rise in food prices so we are going try our best to grow as much as we can now that we have a small greenhouse an we just recently got a airfryer as well to cut down oven use, but like you my neice will still get her fruit an we will cut back on other things that aren't a need but I usually do ok with food anyway, rather than buy fries at £3 a bag I'll get the 49p bag of potatoes an make fries

I hope this is the reason that stans seem to be turning now, seeing they constant splurges with money an how wasteful they are when they are maybe starting to struggle, I hope that it's what is finally going to make the channel truely struggle when stans move on or stop watching because they don't want it rubbed in their face how these two are booking 20k cruises while they are worrying about bills, they might get the few stickers on live chats the now because I think right now it's more a novelty for the stans to get that 2 second notice me feeling, but I wonder how many will do it once then never again, I can see stickers eventually going down an the slackers turning into those two that do live streams an basically won't talk unless you send them a superchat or sticker

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am the same, am fortunate that my dad had good money having been on the oil rigs years an good savings so our second house an then the one we are in right now were all bought outright with no mortgage, but we are still trying to cut back as much as we can, our gas an electrical bills went from around £150 a month to almost £400 a month an now they are going to charge us to get out bins emptied, we have also been seeing a strong rise in food prices so we are going try our best to grow as much as we can now that we have a small greenhouse an we just recently got a airfryer as well to cut down oven use, but like you my neice will still get her fruit an we will cut back on other things that aren't a need but I usually do ok with food anyway, rather than buy fries at £3 a bag I'll get the 49p bag of potatoes an make fries

I hope this is the reason that stans seem to be turning now, seeing they constant splurges with money an how wasteful they are when they are maybe starting to struggle, I hope that it's what is finally going to make the channel truely struggle when stans move on or stop watching because they don't want it rubbed in their face how these two are booking 20k cruises while they are worrying about bills, they might get the few stickers on live chats the now because I think right now it's more a novelty for the stans to get that 2 second notice me feeling, but I wonder how many will do it once then never again, I can see stickers eventually going down an the slackers turning into those two that do live streams an basically won't talk unless you send them a superchat or sticker
What baffles me is the ones who still break their backs bending over to defend the Trackers. It’s absolutely INSANE. It isn’t their “job” to go on the same boring ass cruises and show the same tit. Or go to Hawaii for the 3rd time in what seems like a year. It’s gross.

Reactions: 27
I am loving the stans turning.

I think the endless trips are too much, along with the constant talk of expensive new cars and everything else.

Things are hard right now for a lot of people. Economy is in a weird place, inflation is high. Maybe more importantly for their fans, the Disney parks are just gouging people and giving less and less for the money.
Disney just raised their prices again. Insane.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’d like to start a festive thing with you all…let’s start with
🎶 On the 12th day of Griftmas Jenn Tracker gave to meeee
12 fugly dresses🎶

continue on if you like

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I buy the carton of eggs that are 1 1/2 dozen - $8 holy crap! Wish I could raise hens here so I can get fresh eggs. I cut out a lot of meat products, and cooking in bulk, which gets frozen, so I always have homemade meals on hand. I live in Florida, and DeSantis just cut tolls by 50% for commuters; dropped the tax on all baby products; and cut tax on pet food for the next year. I’m on disability, and I’m always looking for useful items I can flip and sell online and looking for some kind of part time work I can do at home to make extra cash. I used to be a Disney pass holder / until they started opening up after lockdown. They hit my account for 5 Xs the amount they were supposed to / right before a holiday weekend. I was supposed to go out of town - and they couldn’t put the money back in my account for 5 days. I was done. Unfortunately, prices are still going to go up. The Slackers are so tone deaf - it’s sickening.

• Wow
12 fugly dresses🎶

continue on if you like
11 rolls of back fat

I buy the carton of eggs that are 1 1/2 dozen - $8! Wish I could raise hens here so I can get fresh eggs.
Omg I would LOVE some chickens, my dad's all for it but my mum is against it 😅 I'd honestly have a zoo tbf, been wanting a goat or sheep for years as well to take care of cutting the grass (although the guinea pigs an rabbit are doing a fine job so far with it in the summer)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
12 fugly dresses🎶

continue on if you like

🎶 On the 11th day of Griftmas Tim Tracker gave to meeee
11 cupcakes he doesn't even like🎶

ETA - was it ok I changed it to Tim for that one, are should they all be about Jenn?

• Haha
🎶On the 10th day of Griftmas, Gin Tracker gave to meeee...
Ten foot-long hotdogs.🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.