Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Commobore

VIP Member
( Not to take away from the community one, but musician chiming in! )

🎶On the twelfth day of Griftmas, Gin Tracker gave to meeee...
Twelve Disney cruises.
Eleven Jacksons rolling.
Ten Mickey cookies.
Nine dinner entrees.
Eight superstickers.
Seven stans a-suckin'.
Six friends a-dumpin'.
Fiiiiiiiiiive Stanny Leaaaaaaans.
Four amazing days.
Three Bandit deaths.
Two babymoons.
And a Gucci sweater just for Dimotheeee.🎶

(I do weddings, funerals and Bar Mitzvahs.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Commobore

VIP Member
I know we keep saying it til we're blue in the face, but it's been nagging at me lately, especially cos of the holidays.

Just why the fuck do they deserve this? What do they even do? They don't create anything, they don't own anything. All they're doing is piggybacking off the work of the Imagineers, cast members, unsung underpaid9-to-5ers. It's taking three, four hours of footage and cutting it down into twenty, thirty minute videos in Windows Movie Maker.

Is it technically editing on paper? Sure, but it's bottom of the barrel compared to the standards of Youtube. There's no annotations, no timelapse sequences skipping over the mundane shit, no valuable information budding parkgoers could benefit from. It's mukbangs meets hoarders meets self-jerking #homemovies. Any one of us could take an hour out our day to splice that footage down two, three times a week.

But, apparently, what they do's some unheard of skill worthy of a ten day vacation every other week? Don't come at me with that shit when there's families out there working two jobs, double shifts just to survive the winter. Nothing they do is deserving, they're just a pair of Floridian rednecks who fell upwards.

Exhales.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

honestrands

Chatty Member
This weeks thread title goes to @ImRonBurgundy?

The Slackers are off on a family vacation baby moon to Aulani. Somehow Ginn got approved to fly for nine hours and no one fails to question the legitimacy.

Views continue to fall as they are resorting to publishing bottom of the barrel content to their channel. To the point where Tattle won’t even talk about it.

Long time, “I would take a bullet for you” Stans are starting to revolt and wonder why they are taking so many vacations. Telling their stories of why they started to follow the Slackers, and where the channel went wrong.

Will Jackpot be fed fresh Hawaiian fruit?
Did PlannyB join them?
Will Useless be able to get out of that dress?
Will Dim eat something other than a hamburger?
Will the Slacker Family actually leave the resort?

Who knows? Who cares? I don’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ImRonBurgundy?

More thoughts on Aulani vid:

- SUPER selfish of Ginn to have taken the window seat on a 9+ hour flight. Let the child enjoy the window seat and the Magic of flying at 35,000 ft. You are only a kid once.

- Also VERY selfish to not sit with your child during such a long flight. Had this been my family, I would have sat with my child, with his seat at the window, and had my wife sit with the female nanny. She’s NOT there to allow you to forget you have a kid, she’s there to give you flexibility. She SHOULD NOT be the primary care-giver for him, only supplemental when you need an extra set of hands/eyes. THIS is why he holds the nanny’s hand with affection, and only holds Ginn’s hand because of her FOMO. As my thread title explains, this is why he won’t call you mommy.

- You have a two bedroom villa, which runs $1500/night…and you can’t let your child sleep in a proper bed? He has to sleep in a pullout? Unless if it was GENUINELY Jackson’s desire to sleep in the pullout, it’s silly and thoughtless not to give him a comfortable bed, ESPECIALLY after such a long, draining travel day.

- Stop complaining about the noise Ginn. Every time you have ever stayed in a room that isn’t precisely where you want it to be on property, the only thing we ever hear come out of your mouth is “I’m worried about the noise”….blah blah blah. Heaven forbid you have a peon-level vacation experience. Spoiled rotten PIG.

They are not grateful, they are not humble, they are not relatable, they are not original. Keep doing the same thing over and over because it’s comfortable and “what you know”. Then please stop calling yourself a travel blog channel. It’s a bold-faced LIE. You are a lifestyle channel. And a shitty one at that.

That is all.

P.S. Update your stupid logo you lazy, classless morons! The dogs are dead…process your grief and deal with it like a normal person!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

peteykirch

VIP Member
Holy shit Tim just said they don't do a lot of screen time at home. Your kid eats each meal like a mindless zombie watching Bluey as you hand feed your fucking miracle three year old prop.

I hope he gets struck by fucking lightning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Smooshpoosh

🙌🏼
For any fans reading this and wondering how we could all feel this way...
Have you watched any of their videos in the last 3 years and thought "wow, this is so informative! I can plan and base my entire trip to etc.. based on the information they provide me!"
This is where the frustration comes in to play... the difference between informative travel vlogger and home videos. You arent learning anything here with that video. Just how to show off what a nice seat you have on a plane and the mcdonalds youre going to eat and another half of the video looking around a room at USB plugs. If if you are going to spend 28k on a plane flight, OWN IT. Tell people the price of your seats, and why you are trying out. What comes included? How comfortable was the flight? How did a toddler do flying that distance, and what did you bring for him? Was there a lounge at the airport where you could get snacks or services ahead of time? All we saw was the seats, Jackson is difficult, and of course their meals.
What gets frustrating as a fan with half a brain is they a lot of the times do things and go places with amazing potential to give real information and help someone plan a trip. If you want to be the channel who takes expensive trips and splurged, be honest about it and give us real inofmraiton. The lies, deceit and hypocrisy is so blaring in their videos I don't know how they still have fans. And it's always the one who seem to not care that they aren't getting travel info, they just want to see Tim's home videos who attack most often the people who are just getting confused on what kind of channel this is. It's pretty wild to see. They got lucky on their home videos, scored bug on YouTube then tried to pivot into a lifestyle they clearly can't actually maintain but are ckinging onto that for dear life.
At least at this point he's dialed down on the misinformation. He doesn't even really try anymore, and people eat that up. Most boring home videos I've ever seen. Just my 2am thoughts 😇
LOLing at the fact that this video is “sponsored”….. what world do we live in that uploading your home videos gets you sponsored and paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

littlemuv

Chatty Member
Yep; flying with a 3 year old is hard work, they can’t sit through a movie, even if they have an iPad at home. You have to bring a ton of snacks, toys, stickers, colouring… Or just chill out with your spouse on the flight and leave all that to the nanny. I find keeping my kids happy and busy and not annoying on a flight means I’m not sitting still for long but then, I don’t have a nanny with a mani
So relatable.
Here’s a thought. If it’s that difficult to travel with a toddler here are some options
1. Leave him at home with loving, caring relatives who will make sure he feels wanted and special and the centre of their universe for a short time
2. Choose somewhere that’s a shorter flight time
3. Stay at home
4. Shut the fuck up about it being difficult, nobody gives a shit

Reactions: 40

pkd81

Whilst suffering through the Trackholes' latest video, I realised that they verbatim ripped-off the observations that Ordinary Adventures had recently made regarding the Mickey Aulani room lamps. The Ordinary Adventures video was posted less than three weeks before the Trackholes' video.

Links below are timestamped.

Monkey See - Ordinary Adventures - Posted 22 November 2022:

Monkey Do - Trackholes - Posted 10 December 2022:

Shameless! These grifters have never once had an original thought. Hope to see this in a FRE video soon!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim "It's Christmas here too"

Wow I didn't know they celebrated Christmas in Hawaii mele kalikimaka mother fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Caramadden0404

And Tim sits back, watches her actions and does absolutely nothing!

I swear these two are ostriches with their heads in the sand most of the time when it comes to parenting!

They failed with Jackson and THEY were the ones who created his cognitive, physical and emotional developmental delays!

It will be no different with Gid3on/O£liv3r.

Jackson is already paying the price for their selfishness!

They should never have become parents.

Jackson’s health, safety, well being, cognitive and physical development should be their #1 priority!

But he isn’t, they, especially Dejennerate, always think of their wants, needs and desires first.

Further proven by their Jekyl and Hyde personalities with and without Jackson.

Their stupid “Oh, Jackson would LOVE this!” tee hee hee, makes me 😡.

Jackson’s whole life is an accident waiting to happen!

DJ reacting to Jackson getting second degree burns from the toaster oven:
View attachment 1801650
wth! The first of many burns!?
It is heartbreaking for J$. I grew up as an only child, my mother was a massive narcissist and my father was a drug addiction I'm and out of rehab. My mom would take me to the store while she bought a new bike and I walked to school (we lived in FL until I was 13). She would have Nike shoes and I would have the Canvas shoes from Kmart. She and my father would get McDonalds and I would get plain elbow noodles or bread from the church pantry. My parents constantly told me I was a mistake and they couldn't wait for the day I left for college because I was getting in the way of their life. My mom used my SSN and started a bank account where she wrote bad checks (back in the 90's). We we homeless and moved to MI when I was 13 to live with my aunt. I old go on and on. My father died 2 weeks before I turned 18 and my mother thought she could control my life and that I should be her BFF. I ended up mobing into an apartment with a bunch of other friends at age 19. She never came to my college graduation and criticized my every move because I wasn't about to kiss her but after years and years of mistreatment. When I eventually got pregnant, we had a serious conversation and I said she can either respect me, the life I built for myself and be the grandmother that my child deserved or she can kick rocks.

She came into the delivery room, asked me what I named the baby, I told her and she said that sounded like a dogs name. Then she held the baby, knew that she would never be in this childs life if she kept it up and changed her attitude real quick. She has been an amazing grandmother. We have tried to make all the CORE MEMORIES with my 2 kids, have traditions, lots of laughter, and give them (what I hope they look back on and see) was a loving and fun childhood. I am almost 40 and she is in her early 60's, she went back to school, earned her degree and she finally bought her first home last year.

Sorry for the long story but I can definitely see a scenario like this happening with J$, he will eventually see through Gin and set boundaries if she wants to continue to be in his life. I can only hope that she will eventually look herself in the mirror and realize all of her flaws. Obviously, no one can change the past but people can change and go forward.

• Heart

Imbris

Chatty Member
Already holding onto new nanny. It still blows my mind that they can't care for one child on vacation.

I'd be so sad to look back on my childhood and see my two able bodied parents who don't even have a full time job needing to bring a person along to care for me. That seriously would hurt me as an adult. It's one thing if parents work and need the help, but these two have nothing going on!

View attachment 1798259
Maybe this isn't weird, but it FEELS weird, right? Being on a long flight with your kid, but sitting them across the aisle next to the nanny, and watching as he holds the nanny's hand. As a parent I would feel really really awkward.

• Wow

LittleMissMeaniePants

What happened to the stan group? It's not like their dip in quality's a recent thing, it's been going on for months, years, but the behaviour over there within the past week's done a massive u-turn. Is it cos of the babymoon/Aulani Groundhog Day?
I don't know but super stan Jordan isn't defending them anymore, however Christine seems to have taken that over. Dana has popped up with comments that the mods have surprisingly left up. But actually, I'm surprised that the whole 220+ comment thread hasn't been deleted yet!

There's another "where did the Trackers go" post that hasn't been getting as much attention but there's some gems in there that haven't been taken down...like this one:

1670685849234.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

minniehere

I feel bad putting this out into the world, but here it goes. There’s always a possibility that babies are born developmental delays or serious medical needs, or both. At her age, and his age, they could be even more susceptible to having a baby with these needs. I don’t think they’re even thinking of this. I 100% agreed with (sorry, I forget who said it) a few pages back when they said that she is throwing caution into the wind and maybe trying to sabotage her own pregnancy. But what she’s not thinking about is even if the baby comes out in one piece, there’s still more that could “go wrong” (and I put that in quotation marks because I don’t believe that any child born with these conditions is “wrong” or “defected” in any way, but I’m hoping you guys get the point I’m trying to make).

I keep thinking that if this child has a medical issue, then they will exploit it, and that will be the turn their channel takes. But if it’s a cognitive/developmental delay (hell, it could even be fetal alcohol syndrome if they are truly lying about the due date, who knows), I don’t think they’ll get the help that they should. At least not when it would be important to do so. Usually parents that see delays in their second child get help more quickly, because they compare the second child’s milestones to the first child’s, but these two can’t even remember what they did yesterday. Logic would tell them to go back and look at the daily videos that they’ve posted, but apparently that’s too much to ask of them. They’re too busy to buy tape, how will they find time to find and watch a video of their own? And it’s also not like they’ll listen to anyone (Stans, tattlers, family members, their 2 friends) if they mention that the kid could use help.

I hope that I’m wrong, because 1. I wouldn’t wish a child with these kinds of needs on anyone, and 2. Ultimately it would be the child that suffers, not them, but it’s a real worry that they should be having.
You hit the mail directly on the head. I had my son when I was 27 and my husband was 33. We are and we’re very healthy and had an almost 3 year old at the time. I was very high risk as we had lost 3 before our daughter. I watched everything I did, what I ate, needed shots daily, etc and the day after his birth we found out he had a very serious heart defect (HLHS- essentially only half his heart developed). He needed 3 open heart surgeries the first of which was when he was 10 days old. I was in the hospital round the clock and would walk the halls with him in a stroller for hours. There was one room at the end of our hall that never had anyone in it but a sweet baby boy was always there getting fed and held by nurses. One day I got nosey and asked a nurse what was up. Why were there no parents ever? (Granted a lot of kids didn’t have their parents there as much as I was- open heart surgery and hospital stays are not cheap and keeping insurance requires you have a job- I got that). Anyway, the nurse told me that his parents were much like us- didn’t find out about his heart defect until after birth. Once they found out the extent of what he would need medically they signed all rights away legally. It broke my heart. We honestly thought about adopting him until another couple came in only days after me asking who gave him a home.
as crappy as it sounds, I could see T&J doing similar. Either just throw the hands up and say nope and walk away or take the other choice the docs gave us- either have your son have the surgeries or keep him on comfort care until he passes.💔
Having a medically needy child is no easy task especially when you have another young child who is still learning the ways of life. But as parents you move heaven and earth for your children—not sure if they would do the same…
Ps- my son is 8 now and you would never know about his “special heart” unless he showed you his scar with his trademark phrase of “chicks dig scars” 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Lucigoosi

and four first class tickets would be anywhere between $2500 and $5500 per person depending on time of year
My husband and i visited Hawaii and aulani in May. We flew first class direct from Newark to Honolulu. I had a major health issue and had 3 abdominal surgeries in 11 months so this was big celebration for us. The airfare was half the cost of the trip and the 3 days at Aulani cost more than the week we spent at the Hilton hawaiian village. It was a once in a lifetime vacation for us and we have no regrets on the money we spent, but it was a lot.

Point being you're not relatable to average viewer if you have a once in a lifetime vacation every 3 months. And when they complain about the noise, the food, the room, etc. they just seem ungrateful. It's also embarrassing that they need to bring the nanny to care for one child. They should hire a social media manager / editor and let Jenn be a mom instead of continuing to half ass both being the mom and the editor.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
My family and I were poor AF when I was a kid but I have the most amazing memories of all of our vacations. We would drive all across the country (couldn't leave the country at the time anyway due to not being citizens yet) in our hand-me-down beat-up Toyota Tercel from a family friend (flying was a luxury) and sometimes we'd even spend the night in our car at rest stops along the way to save money. Never stayed in fancy fucking hotels and we'd pack our groceries (mom even brought fruit for us to eat in the car, what a concept), but I think I was more well-traveled domestically than my regular middle-class and upper-class friends and their families because they always went to the same vacation spots (... like WDW or the Caribbean 😆).

I'd been to 38 states by middle school and saw so many cool places, often discovered accidentally. Never brought home huge hauls (often no souvenir was practically affordable enough) and a lot of our pictures are who knows where (didn't have stupid digital overpriced picture frames then and life wasn't all about the perfect Instagram moment), but miraculously (😉) I have such clear memories of those vacations. I can remember the winding roads, the music my parents played in the car, the cheap hot chocolate we thoroughly enjoyed at some random gas station in the middle of nowhere on a rainy cold day where a bunch of white people gave us the side eye cause we were a little too exotic-looking. 😆

What will J¢ and Anotherson truly even remember? Every vacation is the exact same fucking thing with inauthentic dead-eyed dead-souled greasy lards masquerading as parents. All the nannies and stuffed animals and t-shirts and greasy beige food will blend together into a puzzle they will have to unravel at some point in therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart