The Tim Tracker #100 We Should Have Used Plan B and Now We've Hired Plan "Bea"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so. They said their roof was getting fixed today/Tuesday, and, with Lean out the picture, I just don't see them leaving the house unless Bean's already with the programme.
We were out of town when they put our roof on one time, so it's possible. Honestly, it's so loud we put our dog in boarding during the process the second time, so I can see them not wanting to be home while it happened. (Two different houses, we aren't serial roof replacers)

I think if they are, without a nanny, they will be absolutely miserable. But we will find out today. If it's real Halloween in the video, they're home. If it's some random bullshit, they're cruising.

Reactions: 14
To me, if she just added her time with the Bojo's as a career break, and not a private educator or nanny, that doesn't look good for how and why she left. She didn't have to list their names, she could have just put "Private Family" or something like that.

The job listing that I found for the position she has now was posted on 7/27 and closed on 8/4. So it seems like she applied for this job before she even went to California. Unless it was relisted and I don't see it. It sounds like it more like when they announced their pregnancy.

I do feel bad for her. It is most likely that she was a stan and this seemed like an amazing opportunity for her. Clearly this job was not at all what Tim and Jenn said it would be. It wasn't what they told us it would be when they did that walk around the lake. Clearly they are totally different people behind the You Tube curtain. I can't imagine having to work in a situation where the parents are constantly around micromanaging the situation. Jenn finding learning activities on instagram and having Stanny do them with J$ is the perfect example.
Was there a salary or salary range posted? Just curious to see what "offer" the Trackers couldn't match was.

Reactions: 10
Just seen Js costume, an I use that term lightly

What in the actual hell, she should be absolutely ashamed of herself for that mess, I've seen people's pets dressed better than he was, it just shows you how malicious they can be when HE wants to choose for himself because if he had picked somthing they had tried to get him to pick then guaranteed they would have ran out an got the most expensive version of whatever it was but cause HE choose he wanted to be a ghost an it wasn't somthing they wanted then just threw a sheet over him with crappy holes cut out it

It's honestly a fking shame what they do to that kid an even worse that it's basically all evidence for when he's older to look back on an see for himself just how crappy they were to him
J$’s Halloween costumes....

5BCA5808-C631-4E39-B81D-9FA6460C1BF8.jpeg

58A98FF2-1EFA-4182-92BA-58C514B59904.jpeg

2022 🤦🏻‍♀️
8B83FCCD-71CA-4EF9-B944-EAF0AB48430A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We were out of town when they put our roof on one time, so it's possible. Honestly, it's so loud we put our dog in boarding during the process the second time, so I can see them not wanting to be home while it happened. (Two different houses, we aren't serial roof replacers)

I think if they are, without a nanny, they will be absolutely miserable. But we will find out today. If it's real Halloween in the video, they're home. If it's some random bullshit, they're cruising.
if the noise is that bad, Jenny4Dinners will demand to be taken to a Disney hotel so she and J$$ can get their mandatory 4 hour nap. and Timmy Boy being the gutless bastard that he is will comply.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if the noise is that bad, Jenny4Dinners will demand to be taken to a Disney hotel so she and J$$ can get their mandatory 4 hour nap. and Timmy Boy being the gutless bastard that he is will comply.
Oh there is zero doubt in my mind we are going to get a "staycation video" of them at a disney resort with the roof as being the reason.

Reactions: 20
Someone needs to add into the wiki the creepy stan tit they choose to ignore over the safety of their child. The woman and creepy son at AMI and the creep bastard that threatened little J… but they don’t care

• Sad
Reactions: 17
@mjm9 I found info on the third wedding. This was posted in a home vlog and found the info via a @peteykirch recap on Tattle:

View attachment 1696097

So I assume the courthouse wedding was the first or 2nd wedding and Ireland the 3rd. Her sister brought her a bunch of old pictures back in January 2021. They never say wedding in this vlog and she also forgot how old they were when they went to the courthouse.
Thanks. I was starting to wonder if I was misremembering this as the first wedding.

Please update the wiki with this info as best you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
LOL. Halloween starts August 1st! Christmas starts November 1st! We must get content out first!

I absolutely loathe this and I think it lessens all the holidays. Halloween is October. The "holidays" are Thanksgiving day through New Years. These grifters are so full of crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1696203Wow. Tanking.

Tim must be freaking out.
This has to be the cause for the whole "we've been having financial discussions and budgeting for the year" BS she was spewing. News flash. Every family does that. It's called being a grown up. She acts like it's something super smart and bougie that her and Dim do. :sick:

• Haha
Was there a salary or salary range posted? Just curious to see what "offer" the Trackers couldn't match was.
From Salary.com for her specific job for her specific employer. There's no way the Trackers were paying her close to this. They might have included the travel as perks, but when they traveled she worked 10 times as hard dealing with them 24/7. Where she is working now, I'm sure had amazing benefits, much better than anything that the Trackers could ever provide.

Glassdoor had $73,597 so it seems accurate.

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 10.44.27 AM.png

Reactions: 13
Please update the wiki with this info as best you can. Thanks.
Done and I went back and watched again she does say "this is when we got married". I linked to timestamp in that home vlog but not sure links are allowed in the wiki they certainly aren't clickable.

It's honestly sad to see that she put more effort into his first one when he would have had absolutely no idea what the hell was even going on compared to this year where he would have been fully aware of it all, but goes to show the effort they will go to when it's somthing they want compared to what their "miricle" child wants

Even the 2021 one isn't that bad, if they really couldn't be bothered they could just have bought him a ghost thing, I saw so many cute little costumes when I was looking for my neice an seen a few little ghost ones as well as haunted type ghost characters so I'd imagine places round orlando would have been full of them

Reactions: 12
It's honestly sad to see that she put more effort into his first one when he would have had absolutely no idea what the hell was even going on compared to this year where he would have been fully aware of it all, but goes to show the effort they will go to when it's somthing they want compared to what their "miricle" child wants

Even the 2021 one isn't that bad, if they really couldn't be bothered they could just have bought him a ghost thing, I saw so many cute little costumes when I was looking for my neice an seen a few little ghost ones as well as haunted type ghost characters so I'd imagine places round orlando would have been full of them
Like these....
551CB8D2-9AA8-44D5-AFEE-9058EB26E181.jpeg

A168F87E-F42C-416E-9382-B157983E5AAB.jpeg

Problem is .....DJ wouldn’t color coordinate the rest of J$’s clothing so he would look like a hot mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It was sabotage, plain and simple. If he complied with whatever they wanted him to be, he'd be decked out in the finest drip. But since he dared express independent thought, took her three days to produce...that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have they actually said where the nanny is? Maybe I missed it????
They said Lyn was offered a position that better used her masters degree (which Jenn let us know, is a higher form of education) and they couldn't pay her what this other place is going to. In all actuality, this place wasn't wandering around Disney offering nannies jobs, so Lyn applied for the position, got it, and quit.

Where did these friends of Jackson's come from?
These are the You Tube Dad family kids who they met at the Grand Floridian for brunch and then conveniently went over to MK with their DAS pass in order to ride 7 Dwarves Mine Train, which J$ ended up not riding. The family was exposed to covid by Tim, although the timeline is still fuzzy. This was the same day they went to the Villians thing at the Contemporary and Tim later in the week went to the balloon thing at GKTW.

The family has an amazing story, they seem like wonderful people. I'll try to find their channel. His instagram is thethemparkdad I dont remember where I read the story, the kids are (I believe both) adopted. One has special needs. They really seem like good folks, they should keep away from the toxic trackers.

ETA--maybe he's not a You Tuber and just and Instagram guy? I can't figure out where I read their story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.