The Tim Tracker #100 We Should Have Used Plan B and Now We've Hired Plan "Bea"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still don’t know how to open a live show - it’s pretty amazing that they always have that surprised look that it’s started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To me, if she just added her time with the Bojo's as a career break, and not a private educator or nanny, that doesn't look good for how and why she left. She didn't have to list their names, she could have just put "Private Family" or something like that.

The job listing that I found for the position she has now was posted on 7/27 and closed on 8/4. So it seems like she applied for this job before she even went to California. Unless it was relisted and I don't see it. It sounds like it more like when they announced their pregnancy.

I do feel bad for her. It is most likely that she was a stan and this seemed like an amazing opportunity for her. Clearly this job was not at all what Tim and Jenn said it would be. It wasn't what they told us it would be when they did that walk around the lake. Clearly they are totally different people behind the You Tube curtain. I can't imagine having to work in a situation where the parents are constantly around micromanaging the situation. Jenn finding learning activities on instagram and having Stanny do them with J$ is the perfect example.
Great detective work! I think it makes sense that she would look for a job after the pregnancy announcement. Maybe she truly thought she was going to be a private educator. With the announcement of a baby, Lyn probably knew she would be doing more of the same.

I can't wait for her tell all book. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is that if he had wanted to be, let's say, Bluey they would have bought him a cute costume but since he decided to have an opinion of his own that did not align with their views he ended up wearing the mess he did. I wonder what other parents they encountered thought.

That bs about them bailing on being ghosts too because they didn't want to be uncomfortable, try being in a snow state where we had snow and freezing temps a couple of years ago(last night was low 60s and perfect). That was uncomfortable. Guess what we did? We sucked it up because that's what parents do for their kids.

Reactions: 14
To me, if she just added her time with the Bojo's as a career break, and not a private educator or nanny, that doesn't look good for how and why she left. She didn't have to list their names, she could have just put "Private Family" or something like that.
I agree. I have a tendency to go straight to not believing a single word that the trackers say and don’t think Stanny leaving is just because she was getting offered a higher salary and benefits that they couldn’t compete with. I think the career break says a lot for how it was left between them.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice how long these lazy twats have been stuck at 890k subs? They ticked up over the 889k mark with the sEcOnD MiRaClE pregnancy announcement and haven't been able to gain a measly 1,000 subs since then?! Talk about stagnant! You love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There's no point because she'd never be able to use them as a reference. They're too vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
as someone who was mentally and emotionally abused by her parents her entire childhood, i am bleeping horrified by the way they treat jackson. what a pathetic halloween outing. this poor child. i hope it doesn’t take him as long to free himself from their bullshit as it took me. i’m 34 and still unlearning the ways my parents wreaked havoc on my mental well being.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@mjm9 I found info on the third wedding. This was posted in a home vlog and found the info via a @peteykirch recap on Tattle:

1667308475858.png

So I assume the courthouse wedding was the first or 2nd wedding and Ireland the 3rd. Her sister brought her a bunch of old pictures back in January 2021. They never say wedding in this vlog and she also forgot how old they were when they went to the courthouse.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice how long these lazy twats have been stuck at 890k subs? They ticked up over the 889k mark with the sEcOnD MiRaClE pregnancy announcement and haven't been able to gain a measly 1,000 subs since then?! Talk about stagnant! You love to see it.
Well they clearly have bought lots of subscribers. When the Planned Parenthood live was happening they actually lost 2000 subs. they were sitting at 882,000 subs for almost a year and then they lost the 2000.. And then miraculously got close to 890,000? I call b*******

I want to reiterate this to Lyn - I am super willing to mentor you to help you get a great technical writing gig, if that's what you're interested in. You can find me on tiktok with the same username, just with an underscore in it. I'm super glad you got away from the Trackers but I'm still able to help you out if you want :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WOW - them bailing bc they didn't want to be uncomfortable as ghosts. 2 bigtime asshats - I don't even want to call them parents anymore bc they clearly are not. That poor child and that unbelievably poor excuse of a costume. They don't have regular 9 to 5 jobs - you could have put a little more effort into the costume - especially since J$ said he wanted to be a ghost. It is so clear that they truly do suck as parents and are the most selfish people on the face of the earth. can't buy the $11.00 souvenir cup but can spend thousands on a gaudy ass sweater for himself. I would give up my last dime if i had to for my child before i would think of myself. These videos want me to give J$ a hug - I feel for this child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My kid created her costume(nature fairy) with her grandma. Grandma found everything they needed at goodwill, dress, cape, pants, shoes, leaves for the crown. She was super happy and got lots of compliments. It doesn't have to be hard.
20221101_083415.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They still don’t know how to open a live show - it’s pretty amazing that they always have that surprised look that it’s started.
I agree...they always look so confused and bewildered. How much longer until they get the hang of this ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WOW - them bailing bc they didn't want to be uncomfortable as ghosts. 2 bigtime asshats - I don't even want to call them parents anymore bc they clearly are not. That poor child and that unbelievably poor excuse of a costume. They don't have regular 9 to 5 jobs - you could have put a little more effort into the costume - especially since J$ said he wanted to be a ghost. It is so clear that they truly do suck as parents and are the most selfish people on the face of the earth. can't buy the $11.00 souvenir cup but can spend thousands on a gaudy ass sweater for himself. I would give up my last dime if i had to for my child before i would think of myself. These videos want me to give J$ a hug - I feel for this child.
At this point, they're just three people who happen to live under the same roof. There's no parental bone in either of their bodies. It's not even a case of first time parental inexperience, they act like a pair of Bodysnatchers when it comes to mundane interactions.

Reactions: 16
So do we think they are cruising now?
I don't think so. They said their roof was getting fixed today/Tuesday, and, with Lean out the picture, I just don't see them leaving the house unless Bean's already with the programme.

Reactions: 10
I'm afraid we will have to use the no good very bad birthday title again soon

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.