Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm just glad the bike shorts are black this time and not the "oh shit oh geez oh no did she forget pants" nude bike shorts nightmare:
Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 12.18.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 12.18.13 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

notasponsor

Chatty Member
The 3rd thread was titled " Now it’s time for Jack$on to feed himself." Now 97 threads later and he still isn't feeding himself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Tiredofeverything

Check out your local library......not for you know BOOKS, INFORMATION SERVICES, LEARNING but for trick or treating....sorry Jenn but out of all your dumb remarks, that was the one that boiled my blood. She goes on to say it wont help you this year but next year maybe.....So you should visit the library once a year? No wonder you are so ignorant. Let me fix that for you Jenn,

Check out your local library, in addition to all the wonderful information services, they do all sorts of fun programming for kids and adults, including trick or treating, we're lucky to have such a great one in Orlando plus it's free.

Signed, your local angry librarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

honestrands

Chatty Member
Not sure if this was realized by anyone else, but the Wish tour was filmed on their last cruise. That’s probably why there’s no intro. He was surprised there was a pool under the big screen on the deck. And he said how excited he was to ride the water slide because he “thinks it will be fun.” So, it’s definitely old footage.
They even used the exact same picture in the thumbnail.

C1BED7AB-1D5E-4E7D-A756-CC341680CC3E.jpeg
C66860AA-D985-4329-A380-95F4DBF21D81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

mjm9

VIP Member
Just seen Js costume, an I use that term lightly

What in the actual hell, she should be absolutely ashamed of herself for that mess, I've seen people's pets dressed better than he was, it just shows you how malicious they can be when HE wants to choose for himself because if he had picked somthing they had tried to get him to pick then guaranteed they would have ran out an got the most expensive version of whatever it was but cause HE choose he wanted to be a ghost an it wasn't somthing they wanted then just threw a sheet over him with shitty holes cut out it

It's honestly a fking shame what they do to that kid an even worse that it's basically all evidence for when he's older to look back on an see for himself just how shitty they were to him
J$’s Halloween costumes....

5BCA5808-C631-4E39-B81D-9FA6460C1BF8.jpeg

58A98FF2-1EFA-4182-92BA-58C514B59904.jpeg

2022 🤦🏻‍♀️
8B83FCCD-71CA-4EF9-B944-EAF0AB48430A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Smooshpoosh

Wtf was with Tim the day he took Jackson to Disney Springs. I clicked on the video thinking it was too good to be true, because what a fun day that would actually be for a toddler that actually was given the freedom to pick what they wanted to do. The whole video felt like Tim actually making all the decisions for Jackson and it just made me cringe. The worst of it being at Trex Cafe. Tim says the server asked if Jackson wanted his drink in a Dinosaur cup and Tim says yes of course. Until he realizes the cup is like 10.99 and then says no. Wtf kind of dad does that! He probably would've been so sad if he wasn't zombified. Then he goes on to show all the different cups and says it's actually a good deal... wtf. This actually would've been one of the more practical gifts you could've gotten him instead of the hundreds of dollars you waste money on shitty things that get thrown into a heap in your hoard house and never use. He could use the cup over and over and would be special memory from his daddy and buddy day out. But no, this 11 dollar cup is where Tim draws the line and has to save money! But moments later goes on to say they have 2 cheeseburgers to choose from, a regular one and a mammoth one for a few dollars more. OF COURSE he pays the extra money to upgrade his burger to the artery clogger... but no Dino cup for his son. What. A. PRICK! They are so unbelievably selfish. The whole video made me cringe as you could tell he was micromanaging the whole day. That poor poor kid. I can see how on the surface fans may think wow he is so lucky to grow up doing these things, but if you take the time to really watch these videos you can EASILY see between the lines... Tim always has been and always will be SELFISH. When someone shows you who they truly are, believe them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Imbris

Chatty Member
View attachment 1710311

No offense to anyone who actually likes these rings, but I'm sorry, I've seen better looking fake jewelry at a fucking flea market. :rolleyes:
I've actually tried on Jenn's ring before. It was a comfortable fit and really glistened in the light of our living room. Unfortunately, my sister ended up winning the game of Pretty Pretty Princess...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tim"i think super stickers are better than super chats cause we can see more"

"We just want to make sure we are answering as many questions as we can."

People are paying to send a sticker and not ask a question. They make no sense!!

Patreon is neeeeext. Grifffftting is startinnnng now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim judges the Wish for showing ads on the giant screen before he realizes they're airing a live game.

Dim, you're the one showing ads on your live shows and asking for money in the form of "super stickers", so kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Maleficent50

VIP Member
OMG how entitled must you be to take your kid to an event for over 21s? There aren’t any other kids there. There isn’t anything on those plates he will eat. No consideration of other people at an adult only event. And thanking Disney? Nah Tim you ain’t fooling us knobhead Disney ain’t letting you two back into their media list.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm just getting caught up here this morning.

Tim and Jenn--here's my pro tip to you: I'm not a big fancy travel expert vlogger like y'all, but if you check into the cruise 30 days out, and snag an early port arrival time, you get 2-3 more hours on the ship. So you don't get on, rush to eat, safety drill, dinner. The kids clubs close like a half hour before the 4pm safety drill. If you don't get on the ship until 2:30, you literally have an hour to eat (and we know you won't miss a meal!) and get to your room. Then it's dinner time.

Tim saying he tried to ask someone with cookies where they got them and they didn't hear him made me laugh. If he asked me, I would completely ignore him too. There isn't enough food on the ship, he needs to find cookies. Another pro tip: your sloth of a wife is in the room with the kid. Order cookies from room service, you'll have them there when you want them instead of walking all over the ship asking strangers where they got cookies.

When they are playing shuffleboard, Tim asks J$ to use his stick. J$ firmly tells him to go get his own stick. This is the perfect example of how they've absolutely ruined that kid. No buddy, when we play a game together, we share. If you can't share the stick, we don't play shuffleboard.

I'm not even going to comment on J$ putting his hand over Jenn's mouth. He's doing the lord's work there. She needs to STFU anyway. But again, they have absolutely ruined that kid.

J$ swipes the chocolate off Jenn's plate. OK, not cool....but where was his dessert? It seems to me like they didn't get him one, so of course he's going to swipe something and then constantly ask for hers. Another pro tip Tim and Jenn--you can order stuff for him off the adult menu. Didn't he love shrimp? Get him the shrimp. DCL is where my kids learned how to be more adventurous eaters because if they didn't like something, they could always get that kids meal as a back up.

Tim's obsession with the Sanderson Sisters is downright creepy at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

JohnJacobson

I am so glad I found Tattle. You folks are hilarious! Been a long-time lurker, first time poster.

I have long said I think Ginn is really ignorant of the real world, and all these threads confirm my suspicions. Glad I'm not alone.

Reactions: 35