Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Sheridan Smithā€™s crappy veneers are really distracting! The top set are whiter than white then sheā€™s got her original teeth on the bottom šŸ˜• with her money thereā€™s no excuse.

Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
That's just my take from what you were saying, everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine was in response from yours. I don't think it derailed but if it did I would proffer an apology
Never thought it derailed from thread, and yes it's good to have different opinions.

Knowing it's filmed in Budapest and not Bradford is really off putting too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why was it filmed in Budapest?
To save money.

I did laugh at her having to do some amateur detective talks with the bouncers which made her realise she could check the cctv footage - that she already had :rolleyes:

Also not the best shoes when you're going out following people at night, clip clopping along :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
So I'm assuming "Brian" lost his job or something similar because of her? Maybe she reported him for being inappropriate with the kidsšŸ¤”

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I watched this thinking Kyleā€™s mum was played by Faye Brooks (Kate in Corrie). My sisters only just finished it and I mentioned it, and she was like thatā€™s a totally different actress. šŸ˜³ I just thought theyā€™d made her look a bit older. The likeness is crazy!

no-no

VIP Member
I understand its a 4-parter from tonight until Thursday so please no spoilers if watching all episodes in advance
Just watched the first two with the intention of finishing it but theyā€™re not available šŸ˜­ Will watch the rest on Friday.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I just assumed she hated him because she knew he had groomed her son?
Yes I guess I'd be pretty mad at that. Maybe I was just looking for something that wasn't there, like when I thought there was a link between them.

I found the whole series awful and Sheridan Smith's character so unlikeable. The last episode was bloody dreadful.
I liked the premise. It had potential. Which it failed to deliver on right enough but I thought episode 1 was good.

Webster1357

VIP Member
I thought Kyle might be his grandson, and thought weā€™d find that out in the next episode . But there isnā€™t one.šŸ™„ . Not keen on Sheridan Smith in the first place, but thought Iā€™d give it a go. Annoys me the way she is forever looking into the middle distance when she is acting ā€˜thinkingā€™. Waste of time. šŸ™
She also does a lot of blowing out of her mouth when she's 'thinking'

S4buk

VIP Member
I thought it was the lady that played Lydia in Hollyoaks (the one that killed Sarah Barnes in the sky diving stunt) but then realised I recognised her from Sugar rush and Waterloo Road.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I wondered that - as he's under 16 I'm guessing he can never consent but surely there is dodgy legal grounds if she was also too drunk to consent?
Ooooo good point. Didnā€™t think of that.
I guess his age is a bigger issue than her being too drunk? The police donā€™t seem interested in that version of events.

Tbf I donā€™t think it even happened after his reaction at the end of ep2!

Rxt156

VIP Member
I thought it was good!! The last line of the epā€¦ wowā€¦.
Nice to have something to watch other than shows with murder and brutal crimes

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Im glad you confirmed it because I am notoriously terrible for not recognising actors and I thought it was her but sort of talked myself out of it thinking ā€œno, that show isnā€™t old enough for her to be a teacher now, surelyā€ šŸ˜¶
Haha I'm quite impressed with myself as I'm usually the idiot who gets confused who is who in a film if the person changes their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I just can't believe she pleaded guilty in the first place! She just took his word for it. She didn't want to watch the CCTV (which she watched later & found it suspicious). She didn't want to put Kyle through a court case so just threw her life away just because? Would you really do that?

Gah! So disappointing...
And why didnā€™t her Solicitor say ā€˜no watch the video until the endā€™? It was ridiculous!

Reactions: 3