Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Oooooo love a twitter theory.

I think they're right that Brian is Kyles dad but I think Jenny grassed on him for something else and he wants revenge so tried to set her up

Reactions: 3

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The strange houses as well. Not your typical Bradford / Yorkshire homes!
How odd that they filmed it in Budapest.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I havent watched the second episode but I think the fact that Kyle is wanting to go to drama school will play a part in it, also the lads all know where she goes and one of them saying his brother goes. I definitely think the teacher she hates will play a part in it.

Georgia1970

Didn't enjoy E2 as much but even if she didn't sleep with him the sexual intent, the dancing
To save money.

I did laugh at her having to do some amateur detective talks with the bouncers which made her realise she could check the cctv footage - that she already had :rolleyes:

Also not the best shoes when you're going out following people at night, clip clopping along :ROFLMAO:
She couldn't walk in them either!

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Well when Sheridan went to see her ex and they were talking about when they worked together he did remind her that she used to report things like that and she acted then like she had forgotten.

Brian had lived abroad for years trying to get his life back but couldn't so obviously decided to get his revenge but presumably got with Pauline to get close to Sheridan then went dry stone walling with her Dad then Pauline recommended him to tutor Kyle! Seemed a bit far fetched.

Presumably Pauline gave him the photo of his driving licence from his old identity and was still standing by him and she obviously did send the text to lure Sheridan to the house and at the end we saw her working in the charity place looking sad, so did she lose her teaching job?

Because she had taken Brian's side that's why she said 'he's my soulmate'. She was an annoying character!
Yes I think you’re right, I wanted it shake her!

Leo100

VIP Member
I watched this thinking Kyle’s mum was played by Faye Brooks (Kate in Corrie). My sisters only just finished it and I mentioned it, and she was like that’s a totally different actress. 😳 I just thought they’d made her look a bit older. The likeness is crazy!
Yeah I think I've seen her something else and thought the same thing!

Also just started on Ackley Bridge and Kyle is on there (sorry if already mentioned)

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
She really can't be that good of a teacher if she rolls in with a hangover after being on the drink and clubbing the night before?
And before I get slated, she admitted to blacking out before what happened, wouldn't that scare the life out of you, waking up in some randoms bed?
Ahh.... Yes I think that waking up in a randos bed being blacked out would scare the ever loving shite out you and yes that brings us to the fact this is obviously not a new occurance for her ...
However if I'm inferring that from that she deserved to be sexually assaulted that's a whole other conversation...
Taking it that you never meant that at all, there's only been 2 episodes to deem her a good or bad teacher and it all boils down to what you take from what is shown. She had a card from a pupil saying she was "inspiring", as an example. Just cause she wears wee skirts and has cleavage bearing tops on doesn't detract from that fact? And yeah she comes in with heavy hangovers and (one would assume heavy mental health issues re:her mums suicide) but again, who's to say that means she's a shit teacher?
I can go on. Say many things. Buy it's only 2 eps in. And what I'm saying and my replies already, I fear, don't 100% stick with the character she's playing.
So I'll leave it there.

When they were all at the pub celebrating jennas promotion he said he promised he would be home by 11pm so thought it must be to a wife maybe
Oh good shout. I missed that as I wfh and was trying to, er, multitask?

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Oh yeah I remember her in Waterloo Road, with short pixie cut?

Can only remember the main characters and parents in sugar rush

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It is driving me mad - the fella at the end - what have I seen him in? Corrie? He reminds me of Ricky Gervais 😂
Yeh he played Owen in Corrie. Anna’s fella.

After someone said it was filmed abroad, I now can’t not notice it! So do we reckon this guy is Kyle’s dad?

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
I enjoyed ep 1, but felt tonight's ep was abit ridiculous, surely that boy wouldn't be back at school, her sentence, I don't know, felt abit off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
She really can't be that good of a teacher if she rolls in with a hangover after being on the drink and clubbing the night before?
And before I get slated, she admitted to blacking out before what happened, wouldn't that scare the life out of you, waking up in some randoms bed?

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Sharon Rooney is 33, so she was actually about 24/25 when she was playing a 16 year old in My Mad Fat Diary!

The programme itself is watchable enough but I kept getting distracted by the fact it obviously wasn't filmed in the UK.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
It is driving me mad - the fella at the end - what have I seen him in? Corrie? He reminds me of Ricky Gervais 😂
He was definately in corrie for a while I remember him from playing Shirley woolf in funland.
Bit of a slow episode tonight to be fair not totally sure what's going on now bit lost.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I'm mid through ep 3
Am bit glad for this thread!
When I stuck my head above lukedom this was my 2nd place to comment.

I'm bowing out til the end episode... Triggers galore! Thought I could do it but nope!
Look forward to all said! X

Last edited: