The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be back on later, with her attention seeking stories -I've had so many messages(that's a lie) asking if I'm ok, but I've just been so busy (doing nothing) that I've not been on all day and Ben's left me all alone to build these units while he's busy working (not working) and then I needed to stalk him and take him his lunch in case some other woman wanted a piece of bodgit Benny and his crap DIY skills and even dared to glance his direction. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There never was a post for her “gifted hot tub” hire was there ? … another ridiculous lie for tattle 😬 😂
Also back to IKEA in the car last night, mustn’t of been able to hire a van again at short notice 😉😂
You would be surprised the amount of “influencers” that lie about being gifted things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if we will see a post now tagging them?

Reactions: 6
The trades are mental busy at the moment, husband is out from 6am till gone 9 7 days a week at the moment trying to fit in all the jobs that keep coming in. He works with lots of other trades and says they are all the same, absolutely flat out. I would love him to just be home for one day!

Reactions: 8
Soooo has flo mentioned Rosie going on a school trip this weekend or been too busy fannying about building furniture? Been watching Sian and her son is year 4 like Rosie and same school and going on a FREE weekend school trip going tonight and back Sunday. Wonder if she's being made to miss out or flo forgot??

Reactions: 2
She has been very quiet since van gate and the shambles that a carpenter can’t measure for furniture or even make any?

Reactions: 8
Soooo has flo mentioned Rosie going on a school trip this weekend or been too busy fannying about building furniture? Been watching Sian and her son is year 4 like Rosie and same school and going on a FREE weekend school trip going tonight and back Sunday. Wonder if she's being made to miss out or flo forgot??
Nope, I haven't seen anything. I'm sure she must of forgot as she wouldn't have missed an opportunity to have some quality time away from her own child. Shame as it would of been lovely for her to do something of a weekend, rather than stay at home being made to get up early for Flo's recording material and then do nothing.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned that R was going away on a School trip whilst blabbering away on a live the other day.

Reactions: 1
Don't believe for a minute Flo spent 9 hours putting up furniture and didn't look at her phone. She spends most days glued to it. As for asking permission from the kids to share stuff...I doubt that's true either

Reactions: 12
Don't believe for a minute Flo spent 9 hours putting up furniture and didn't look at her phone. She spends most days glued to it. As for asking permission from the kids to share stuff...I doubt that's true either
More like doesn’t want to show the bedrooms as it will show (again) how badly the renovations have been done.

Reactions: 9
The reason for the quietness is her & bodge it have probably had a huge barney, the weird excitement of going to Ikea sorry dragging him, then having to return a further 2times would cause any1 to be stresed its not normal-She should of ordered online & paid for delivery…would of been cheaper than all the fuel!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.