The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Justmebeingnosey for the thread title 🙃
Flo is still lying relentlessly and depriving her children.
She’s also still skint despite what she Claims … you just need to glance at her kids or her house to see that.

Still dirty as hell aswell I bet that house stinks.

Keeps trying to oddly “claim” Gracie & Harry’s sports wins as a result of her parenting, meanwhile her own kids do nothing, Rosie doesn’t have play dates EVER never mind sports clubs. Not to mention Gracies 50 “first fights” so far 🥴😂
It’s very Obvious bens kids skills and drive comes from Joanne and Ben… definitely not you Flo!!
Also no idea what the dodgy tag is at the end of the thread title sorry 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And I ask again - wtf does Ben see in her?
not saying it’s the same for everyone nor am I saying this is right AT ALL…. but I know for a fact my dad let my stepmum away with stuff he never would of let my mum away with simply because he was older and wanted a quiet life and a free babysitter for us … I honestly don’t think he cared that much about What my stepmum was doing as long as he had what he needed…. I wonder if Ben is the same?

Reactions: 11
She’s probably spent half of her earnings this month on that stupid cult like show she went to at the weekend. Hyping them up to sell more for their uplines. There is often tv shows about these pyramid selling scams.

OMG WOW she doesn’t know what double 17 is 😳

“GEORGE come and clap Gracie”

I have no words

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I've just caught up on the 4000 dots.
Poor George. All gracie won gracie won George come here, he won oh no sorry you drew. What a witch!!!
Gracie is so grown up and mature because she's with the older kids - writes a letter to a fairy!
She still says Ben works all hours and works so hard to provide for them all, they've never gone without anything but she's 'working' so they all get everything they need (which apparently they already had), and Ben doesn't have to work so hard (but apparently still does) OK right, got it!
She was so emotional after her speech she sat and had a gin, what in the middle of the afternoon at a conference? Classy!
She funds all their family days out, isn't it just 2 trips to the cinema they've had and only in the last month or so, but she's been doing nuskin how long??

Reactions: 9
Sorry I've just caught up on the 4000 dots.
Poor George. All gracie won gracie won George come here, he won oh no sorry you drew. What a witch!!!
Gracie is so grown up and mature because she's with the older kids - writes a letter to a fairy!
She still says Ben works all hours and works so hard to provide for them all, they've never gone without anything but she's 'working' so they all get everything they need (which apparently they already had), and Ben doesn't have to work so hard (but apparently still does) OK right, got it!
She was so emotional after her speech she sat and had a gin, what in the middle of the afternoon at a conference? Classy!
She funds all their family days out, isn't it just 2 trips to the cinema they've had and only in the last month or so, but she's been doing nuskin how long??
Funds all their days out? What drugs is she on today to be telling so many bold lies , those kids of hers go nowhere but their dads … they don’t even get to see their Granny (her mum) by the looks of things 🤣

Reactions: 10
As we know Flo 100% reads here. Flo answer all these questions…..

Why doesn’t she address Ben’s van that went missing months ago?

Has Ben’s company been struck off yet?

Why does her house look tit. I know it’s not all finished yet but surely you’d properly finish the rooms that are finished but they are just bodged. It all looks cheap and tit quality?

If Ben is such a great builder which we can tell from the quality it’s not why is their window leaking and she admitted it’s not the window itself?

If her skin looks so great and wants us all to invest in the business why can we all see scarring, spots & tell tale Botox marks when she’s not using a filter or is wearing 5 layers of makeup?

Why can’t she spend money on HER children. Buy them decent beds, decent bedding, decent clothes and not hand me downs & buy them toys?

Where is the bunny she promised Rosie after she hurt her finger & had that op?

Finally, are you on bloody drugs today!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her old reels. More so the ones of her trying on Zara hauls etc. You really don’t see anything she buys ever again do you? It’s all tried on for Instagram and sent back. What a life eh? Jesus

I think they are poor….despite her best efforts to pretend otherwise!

Plus I bet the sponge every benefit going……Ben will work cash in hand and her pittance she earns from Lumi will never be declared.

I’ve just watched her old reels. More so the ones of her trying on Zara hauls etc. You really don’t see anything she buys ever again do you? It’s all tried on for Instagram and sent back. What a life eh? Jesus
We know what she does keep because she never bleeping takes it off! 🤢 everything else 100% gets sent back. If she kept even a 1/4 of it she wouldn’t have got on stage in the get up she did 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
I think she must think we are all stupid and not realise that she does it time and time again. Honestly why would anyone be arsed to do that? Just to make an absolute tit of herself.

I think she must think we are all stupid and not realise that she does it time and time again. Honestly why would anyone be arsed to do that? Just to make an absolute tit of herself.
More to the point does she think her followers are stupid?

Reactions: 8
Rosie is still in school? She was on yesterday’s little chat which I think was in school hours. Plus I am pretty sure which school she goes too and it finished on Friday.

Reactions: 5
Rosie is still in school? She was on yesterday’s little chat which I think was in school hours. Plus I am pretty sure which school she goes too and it finished on Friday.
Probably something else Flo got wrong! Still we can look forward to all the trips the kids will be going on!! You know the ones she pays for with her lumi money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure yesterday's chat was school time and there was no mention of her being at school, what an absolute idiot if she 'forgot' to send her yesterday. Wonder if she will go in today or just not show her and pretend she did.
I think I do recall sian saying last week her kids didn't break up Friday and they are at the same school so could be right. Bit worrying she doesn't know when her kids are supposed to be at school and not though. Still if she wasn't such an idiot she could have checked with other parents, or asked Rosie how her last day of term was before going off to London and realised it wasn't finished yet. So absorbed in herself to notice.

of course they are skint.. how much has she spent on herself since xmas alone?? botox/hair/nails/clothing hauls/nights away/lumi crap the list is endless although some could be questioned ie clothes/hotel stays with benny 10 mins from their own home🤦‍♀️😂 not forgetting the cleaner😉🧐
The kids have nothing get nothing from her anyway!
i bet benny loved his weekend with his ex an actual woman who can run a home/work and be the poor little single mum all by herself to which really grates on me that she portrays Joanne as someone who needs so much help/more rooms for all her kids🙄 but conveniently flo forgets she too was once this poor poor single mum with no home/boobs or free loading from a man(Joannes got it made love and provides for her kids)
I would love to hear what all the exes say/think about her😂
George/harry which ever is bens boy hit the nail on the head yesterday you haven’t changed bens kids lives as they would still have the trainers/coats and tracksuits without you selling your soul to a cult as that’s what they need appropriate clothing as for gracies boxing stuff she to would have it as that’s what you do as a parent PROVIDE you absolute weapon!!!
asking a young7/8 year old what mummy did all weekend absolutely nothing as usual flo you do nothing apart from talk utter tit into your phone allll day everyday.
then forgetting her youngest only daughter hasn’t finished school wowwwww you only have one job you loser that’s to get both your kids to school yeah that’s right you have two children not 5 you skank they have parents and you can’t even manage that😩
I wouldn’t be surprised if benny is stashing his cash and letting her build up dept/klana(however is spelt) and doing this build on the cheap as he’s about to run with someone younger/fresher and that actually works and contributes to life.
sorry for the long rant but the woman’s a selfish/self centred/ narcissist twit and it’s her kids i feel for i hope their step mum is more hands on with them and gives them her love and time.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.