The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives on here
At least we see Benny boy still has the van and is still driving
She sure as tit can’t pay the ikea bills from the lumi sales

Reactions: 9
She lives on here
At least we see Benny boy still has the van and is still driving
She sure as tit can’t pay the ikea bills from the lumi sales
There is something not right about her showing him and the van driving after all this time. Call me very cynical but I don’t believe one word that comes out of her mouth and she clearly has shown Ben for tattle and tattle only.
Where was the van yesterday?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the kids not having wardrobes is more about control than 'losing floor space' because guess what Flo, drawers take up floor space too. They can have their hanging stuff in her wardrobe, right so at 14,15, 16 and beyond they will have to ask to get clothes from her room. School blazers fold into a drawer so they? Interesting!

Reactions: 5
Could Ben have borrowed a mates van? She def didn’t want to show the inside of the van did she? Maybe it would show tools that aren’t ‘a carpenters’ . The whole driving situ has been so over the top …… we are not seeing the whole picture, that much I’m sure.

Reactions: 9
They have 100% borrowed a van
I’m not showing the gram your van?!?
Like she doesn’t show every little last personal detail of her whole life that is seeing inside his van is a big deal?!?

I mean - once again Flo I refer you to myprofile pic

Thread suggestion Don’t have a van? Borrow one for the gram!! Flo … we suspect this is yet another scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ it’s like paint gate all over again!!! Laura are you there!!! Did you Benny have a little loan of a van off you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can also rent vans for like £30 an afternoon, the fact she’s being dramatic about not really showing it makes me think there’s a massive hire sign on the side 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He used to have a silver Peugeot van now he’s driving a white Vauxhall 👀 reckon Flo would have passed up the chance to tell EVERYONE he bought a new van

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Old Flo was made up with her IKEA furniture today wasn’t she! Imagine banging on about your Carpenter Husband and how ‘Reno’s’ Are ‘what you do’ to then buy a ton of flat pack furniture to put in your bodged house 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He used to have a silver Peugeot van now he’s driving a white Vauxhall 👀 reckon Flo would have passed up the chance to tell EVERYONE he bought a new van
I was looking for his old van but gave up, well done! I knew it wasn’t the same!

Reactions: 6
Never heard of a mansion where the kids have to choose between floor space or wardrobes…….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ‘mansion’ has been reminding me of something but I couldn’t put my finger on it until this morning, I’ve got it…. This room in particular looks like when you play The Sims and you make your house massive then when you put the furniture in it looks all out of proportion and utterly ridiculous, it’s that!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Thread title…
Settlement ruining the mansions reveal, we still haven’t seen Bennys automobile 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.