Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crossoldbird

They have 100% borrowed a van
I’m not showing the gram your van?!?
Like she doesn’t show every little last personal detail of her whole life that is seeing inside his van is a big deal?!?

I mean - once again Flo I refer you to myprofile pic

Thread suggestion Don’t have a van? Borrow one for the gram!! Flo … we suspect this is yet another scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Birdinthesky

Ok so summary of the holiday so far
Benny is giving her zero attention
Benny would do anything….. to watch sport
She’s forgotten about her own children… again
She’s taken to pretending she doesn’t know she’s filming…knob
She’s tried to be flash but been on a dirty boat ride
Both of them are spending far too much time on their phones to be enjoying ‘a romantic break’
Basically Budget Benny and Fucked up Flo are doing what they do best…. Pretending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
i actually only signed up as a friend of mine (not Flo before you all jump on that!) has a thread on here and wanted to see what sad people do on here. First time I’m ever commented on here and that’s because I don’t like bullies.
Anyhoo, your account says VIP member so I’ll let you carry on wasting your time on this site, as it clearly fulfills your life.
Have a lovely evening!
So out of all the threads on here you just happen to stumble on Florence’s thread yet you claim you don’t know her? Bullshit.

You don’t like bullies ? Well I don’t like bullshitters who lie through their teeth to recruit people into their dodgy pyramid scheme whilst neglecting their child in favour of their step children. Can only function in life because they have a man taking care of them, too lazy to get a job, too ignorant to see how she treats her kids and lastly tries to dissolve a business thus avoiding paying back covid grants……

Now off you pop to start a rave thread for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mandyj101

Wow what idiots buy a puppy a few weeks before you go on holiday!!! Can’t even look after the dog you have let alone the kids you have….. all for the gram….

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
One night away from Tattle and I miss all the fun 😆

Laura 👋🏻 for your information that’s not Farrow and Ball trade paint. It’s most likely a trade paint mixed to be like one of Farrow and Ball’s colours. It’s not actually the brand that’s the problem, it’s that she’s a born liar. She’s Boris in a cheep orange jogging suit. Also, Tattle is a gossip site. If you don’t like gossip it’s probably not for you.

Of all the things for Laura to get upset about 🤯. Not that Flo is a liar, selfish cow, manipulative pyramid scheme cunt, neglectful parent, utterly manky or has a thing for 14 year old boys … it’s #Farrow&BallGate. Maybe Laura needs to look at sorting her own shit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Popo15

Never heard of a mansion where the kids have to choose between floor space or wardrobes…….

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Crunchpie

OMG have you heard her on her stories??? 😂😂

‘knocked a bungalow down and built a massive mansion’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just fuck off Flo!!! You do not have a mansion!!! 🙄

So she’s got an imaginary milkman and an imaginary mansion 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The ‘mansion’ has been reminding me of something but I couldn’t put my finger on it until this morning, I’ve got it…. This room in particular looks like when you play The Sims and you make your house massive then when you put the furniture in it looks all out of proportion and utterly ridiculous, it’s that!!!

Attachments

• Haha

S9481

Thread title…
Settlement ruining the mansions reveal, we still haven’t seen Bennys automobile 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
What she should have done was used this holiday money to get her clearly struggling youngest child some extra tuition classes after school! Selfish pig eyes trashy bitch!

• Heart

Crunchpie

As we know Flo 100% reads here. Flo answer all these questions…..

Why doesn’t she address Ben’s van that went missing months ago?

Has Ben’s company been struck off yet?

Why does her house look shit. I know it’s not all finished yet but surely you’d properly finish the rooms that are finished but they are just bodged. It all looks cheap and shit quality?

If Ben is such a great builder which we can tell from the quality it’s not why is their window leaking and she admitted it’s not the window itself?

If her skin looks so great and wants us all to invest in the business why can we all see scarring, spots & tell tale Botox marks when she’s not using a filter or is wearing 5 layers of makeup?

Why can’t she spend money on HER children. Buy them decent beds, decent bedding, decent clothes and not hand me downs & buy them toys?

Where is the bunny she promised Rosie after she hurt her finger & had that op?

Finally, are you on bloody drugs today!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 17

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Harrys game was cancelled so she made a nail appointment …while her son was playing in a tournament If that was me Id be dashing across town to make even 10mins to see and support him! Poor George! & poor rosie having to beg for attention shes vile!

• Heart

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Doesn’t have curtains in their room because of ‘settlement’ here we go again 😆 they’re expensive guys they’re not from Argos and they have to be put on brackets so if the walls move the brackets will snap and they’ll have to pay out again 😂😂😂😂 I have never heard something so ridiculous in all of my life

• Haha

stargirl89

Well there’s a shocker roo- she’s taking grace and harry out for the day whilst Rosie’s step mum does all the usual MUM activities with her , ya know, all the ones Flo doesn't bother doing

Please love me Benny looooookkk how much your kids love me. You can’t ever leave me now !!!

• Sad
  • Heart