The Taylormade home # 9 The lies keep FLOing so fast she can’t keep up @thetaylomafr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder why they stacked the boot so badly too. Morons not taking the van to get ikea stuff.
Did she actually say he can't measure and didn't know the size of the rooms - that he built?? Whizzed through so she cant spunk more money no doubt. He defo could have/should have built fitted wardrobes/cupboards in their rooms, he's a carpenter for god sake. Although maybe best for bodge it benny.

Do we think they've measured the height or only the width. Would still love to hear it hasn't fitter as they're both so thick.
That will be a no then. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep the kids have requested extra pla
‘Want something that doesn’t take up floor space’ buys something that takes up the same amount of floor space 🤨
I literally do not understand this. A fitted wardrobe would take up the same amount of floor space, but would actually give more storage and then they would have the option to hang clothes too, as well as drawers.

Benny must be a really tit carpenter to not be able to see that. Lazy option every time with these two morons.

Reactions: 13
Yep the kids have requested extra pla
I literally do not understand this. A fitted wardrobe would take up the same amount of floor space, but would actually give more storage and then they would have the option to hang clothes too, as well as drawers.

Benny must be a really tit carpenter to not be able to see that. Lazy option every time with these two morons.
Lazy? Or because they don’t have the money so it’s the cheap option allll the time!!
Like these curtains over the glass doors of the “cinema room”

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The ‘mansion’ has been reminding me of something but I couldn’t put my finger on it until this morning, I’ve got it…. This room in particular looks like when you play The Sims and you make your house massive then when you put the furniture in it looks all out of proportion and utterly ridiculous, it’s that!!!
How cold and plain is that living space 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lazy? Or because they don’t have the money so it’s the cheap option allll the time!!
OH WOW. you’d have just got normal doors if you’re going to put curtains on them anyway 🤣🤣🤣 so bleeping thick. This isn’t even ‘what I do’ but I seem to know more than they do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she measured that and it was going to fit? How did she get it so wrong? Her maths is as bad as her English!
Because they both measured from the wall out 1400 but didn't measure the height, they thought it would be flush to that wall part because they're thick as tit. Imagine her posting all this when he's a carpenter/builder and measuring and doing is 'what he does'. He said he doesn't know how to count boxes, again, what a stupid thing to say when numbers are most of your work bodge it benny.
Jesus christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to your other parents for the week and when you get back to your mums she’s dead excited to show you she’s bought you new chest of drawers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tit show if a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks as tho she didn’t include the skirting board in her measurements. Rookie error!

it’s only a couple mm out…but those mm mean a lot in a tiny bedroom like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are both Lazy and cheap. You only have to see one story a day to be guaranteed a glimpse of shoddy cheap workmanship.

We had cupboards built by a carpenter friend. He only charged us for materials and bacon sandwiches 🤣 For what that set of drawers cost in ikea. it would have covered most of the material cost for a built in wardrobe for the children. So that's lazy on Ben's side.

'cinema room' is pure cheapness. Curtains are vile. Although the doors would have been cheaper unglazed as wonderful Benny should have been able to get trade prices. Although it does seem he's home an awful lot, so maybe he's not the wonderful tradesmen she seems to think 🤣 Once again gone for a look, and can't pull it off. Story of Flo's life 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
There never was a post for her “gifted hot tub” hire was there ? … another ridiculous lie for tattle 😬 😂
Also back to IKEA in the car last night, mustn’t of been able to hire a van again at short notice 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There never was a post for her “gifted hot tub” hire was there ? … another ridiculous lie for tattle 😬 😂
Also back to IKEA in the car last night, mustn’t of been able to hire a van again at short notice 😉😂
No there wasn't was there, so either she has done dirty on the people if they did give a discounted rate or longer hire, or she lied. Either is believable with Flo.

Looks as tho she didn’t include the skirting board in her measurements. Rookie error!

it’s only a couple mm out…but those mm mean a lot in a tiny bedroom like that 😂
I think they didn't check the height so it can't fit under the pitched roof as they measured along the floor so has to stick out further than they measured. Even so, for someone in his trade its an essential thing to measure.

Imagine going to your other parents for the week and when you get back to your mums she’s dead excited to show you she’s bought you new chest of drawers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tit show if a parent
I bet it’ll count a towards birthday present “don’t forget you already had a chest of drawers”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.